CAT5 is offline New Member

New to HGH....confused on the IU issue

I have read, read, and read more but the more I read the more I get confused. I am not a newb when it comes to gear but this is my first venture into the HGH scene. Picked up 8 bottles of HGH (green / teal) cap with 5 2ml BW capsules. These did not come in a box or have wrappers on them but I am assuming they are Jinotropin. The 5 2ml capsules have chinese writing on them (I know that doesnt make them legit). I am finding out for sure the brand and origin of them later tonight or early tomorrow. Assuming they are Jinotropin 10iu per bottle...mixing 1ml solution in a bottle and using a slin and extracting to "10".....is that 1iu or how is the easiest way to do this conversion? I see some saying do 2iu a day for four days then I see some say do 6iu for 5 days......I am 36, 185lbs, 12%bf and have been lifting since high school. As stated before I have mainly done Test E, Dbol , and Deca cycles for the most part. Please clear my head of how many IU's are in the syringe when pulling to "10" and such. Any information is greatly appreciated.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    if you add 1ml fluid to a 10iu vial, then each 1/10 of a ml is 1iu, so the "10" on a slin pin is 1iu.

CAT5 is offline New Member
    Thanks alot for the quick response!!!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    glad to help, let us know if you need any other info.

Thread Information