Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    time 4 a *CHANGE* is offline Associate Member

define red welt...????

is a red welt a red bump or a red mark?????? the reason i asked is because i just started to inject into the abdomen and now i see red marks at injection sites in abdomen. when i was injectin into the arm, red marks where never left behind at injection site.
    Last edited by time 4 a *CHANGE*; 10-03-2009 at 02:10 PM.

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    do they stay red for a day or 2 and is there a knot?

Quote Originally Posted by peteroy01 View Post
    do they stay red for a day or 2 and is there a knot?
    well its my second day injectin into the abdomen and the injection sites from yesterday are red today but i didn't notice any bump or knot yesterday. and today's injection site, there is a tiny bump or knot, but its really tiny that i couldn't really feel it, it was red but it went away already and the bump or knot went already too, u just can see the tiny hole from the injection today. but injection sites from yesterday are still red.
    Last edited by time 4 a *CHANGE*; 10-03-2009 at 02:46 PM.

sweetz is offline Junior Member
    where in the arm are you injecting?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetz View Post
    where in the arm are you injecting?
    in the back, its kind of hard though...so thats why i just started to inject into the abdomen yesterday

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I am trying to determine if fat reduction occur at injection site so I am pinning into my chest. In my initial trial I pinned right into the fat rather than subq. The fat seemed to concentrate the HGH and left a lump and red dot. The bump went down in an hour or so and the red dot went away in a couple hours. When I made sure to pin subq I didn't get a lump or red dot.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard View Post
    I am trying to determine if fat reduction occur at injection site so I am pinning into my chest. In my initial trial I pinned right into the fat rather than subq. The fat seemed to concentrate the HGH and left a lump and red dot. The bump went down in an hour or so and the red dot went away in a couple hours. When I made sure to pin subq I didn't get a lump or red dot.
    i gues i might be injectin to the fat too cuz thats what happen to my injection sites yesterday and a tiny drop of blood will come out and just sit on top of the skin. i must be not doin subq properly then huh???

4loveNhonor is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by time 4 a *CHANGE* View Post
    i gues i might be injectin to the fat too cuz thats what happen to my injection sites yesterday and a tiny drop of blood will come out and just sit on top of the skin. i must be not doin subq properly then huh???
    You're hitting a vein. I never have done so, but you can draw back before you inject to check to see if there is any blood present verifying vein or no vein. If you do inject into a vein a bruise usually appears after the injection. The tell-tale sign is a drop of blood when you pull out. I have done that a few times. If you search, there are some good threads that discuss the right way to pin.

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 4loveNhonor View Post
    You're hitting a vein. I never have done so, but you can draw back before you inject to check to see if there is any blood present verifying vein or no vein. If you do inject into a vein a bruise usually appears after the injection. The tell-tale sign is a drop of blood when you pull out. I have done that a few times. If you search, there are some good threads that discuss the right way to pin.
    u get the bruise from the needle piercing the vein not the gh. dont worry about hitting a vein. its not a big deal what so ever.

what BF% are you? in the past i would just jab straight into my gut and not have any problems what so ever. no marks, bumps, or red marks. i have hit a vein and got a small bruise though.

Thread Information