georgebanks is offline Junior Member

Anyone have blood work while on HGH?

I was wondering if anyone can help me with this. I have read that normal hgh levels for men without supplementing is less than 5 ng/ml. What happens when you use 2 or 4iu a day? How much can you expect those levels to rise?

Klimax is offline Member
    Hgh has a very short halflife; so you should check igf1 levels to see its effects.

JimInAK is offline Member

IGF-1 indicates the effectiveness of HGH

When I first started using HGH, a little over a year ago, I took an IGF-1 blood spot test to determine if my HGH was genuine. Before my first dose, I took an initial test to determine my IGF-1 level before taking HGH. At that time it was about 158 ng/ml. After taking 3 or 4 iu/day for 4 days i took another IGF-1 test. That one showed that my IGF-1 level was about 194 ng/ml or about 20% higher after four days.

After 30 days I took the same test. I topped the scale of the test at 300 ng/ml. I did not inform the testing company that I had been taking HGH, so the test administered would only read up to 300 ng/ml. I should have told them I was doing HGH, but I didn't know the test limits.

Anyway, you can get an IGF-1 test done for less than $100 and that will tell you if your HGH is genuine and if it's effective... What I learned is that IGF-1 is raised slowly, as a result of my HGH injections. What I've been told is that my IGF-1 level will be raised about 100 ng/ml per unit of HGH taken per day. I don't know if that is true, but I believe that my HGH was good based on the IGF-1 tests that I took.

opti is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JimInAK View Post
    When I first started using HGH, a little over a year ago, I took an IGF-1 blood spot test to determine if my HGH was genuine. Before my first dose, I took an initial test to determine my IGF-1 level before taking HGH. At that time it was about 158 ng/ml. After taking 3 or 4 iu/day for 4 days i took another IGF-1 test. That one showed that my IGF-1 level was about 194 ng/ml or about 20% higher after four days.

After 30 days I took the same test. I topped the scale of the test at 300 ng/ml. I did not inform the testing company that I had been taking HGH, so the test administered would only read up to 300 ng/ml. I should have told them I was doing HGH, but I didn't know the test limits.

Anyway, you can get an IGF-1 test done for less than $100 and that will tell you if your HGH is genuine and if it's effective... What I learned is that IGF-1 is raised slowly, as a result of my HGH injections. What I've been told is that my IGF-1 level will be raised about 100 ng/ml per unit of HGH taken per day. I don't know if that is true, but I believe that my HGH was good based on the IGF-1 tests that I took.
    JimInAK, what type of GH were/are using? Do you take your entire dose in the am and if so how long after your dosage did you get your blood drawn?

Thread Information