Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peteroy01 View Post
    the headaches are from intracranial pressure(stroke). its different than your nomal BP. also with your doses(dont get pissed) with the nor19 you might have a progesterone gyno problem that the GH helps push along. ive never in my life had leaky nips until i ran 8iu gh with 400mg test e and 400mg of tren e. and ive ran that cycle a couple times. anyways, get some caber and letro if you already dont have it. anyways, im excited for you. keep on keeping on.
    Pete
    Can you elaborate anymore on this intracranial pressure... stroke issue?? SURE WOULD LIKE TO NOT STROKE OUT AND DIE.. THAT'D BE COOL !! Lol...

Yah, for some reason bro.. I don't know why .. I havent had any issue with progesterone gyno before.. and I have run a DECA =600mgs EW, NPP=50mgs ED, Tren E= 400 EW and Tren A= 50mgs ED .. along side a 1gram of Test.. 500 E and 525 Prop.. I run Multi-Ester like that to build up a lot mg's in the system in a short time.. more of a kickstart kind of action.. and anyways but still ALL ACTIVE at the same time.. and NOT ONE LEAKY NIP.. Not one itchy nip.. nothing.. it's odd... i dont even suffer from typical ESTROGEN related sides... No Bloat.. No gyno.. No repressed sex drive from High amounts of Test for LONG AMOUNTS of time.. YES IT CAN HAVE THE REVERSE EFFECT.. too much for too long = decrease in normal typical sex drive.. NOPE NOTHING.. still rocking out as always..

But yes to quell any thoughts.. ALWAYS ALWAYS Have the stuff on hand.. just in case scenario.. CABER + Adex.. No Letro for me.. doesn't jive well with my system... not at all !!

But when I run a 19-nor.. maybe this is why i see NO SIGNS of Progesterone related things.. I start the CABER 1 week before my first shot of the 19-nor and continue it for 2 weeks after my last shot.. 3 if it is DECA.. but short esters 2 weeks after last shot.. sometimes 3 weeks if I run Tren E too...

It's become a force of habit over anything else I suppose.

Anyways.. I am recovering from the FLU.. It has been kicking my ass for the past 10 days and in those 10 days I was only able to muster the strength to go to the gym 4 days..

Finally feel like I have kicked it and THAT'S WHY I have delayed starting the NPP and the DBOL portion of my cycle and Have yet to up my TEST... kinda waiting now to get a good solid two weeks back at the gym before I go for it...

Makes sense.. although in my workouts I did.. I have LOST an ounce of strength.. In fact I am oddly stronger.. and although the mirror portrays a different story because I am BULKING and NOT as CUT as I was.. I am Stronger and I have gained weight.. 3 lbs.. not a lot.. but some... could be water.. probably is.. might be fat.. don't really care... either or... All that truly matters is that I HAVEN'T LOST ANY STRENGTH so that which I have lost in definition and possible muscle size is EASILY RETURNABLE.. and yah.. it's not like it's a race or anything. I have plenty of TIME. It's OFF-SEASON.. Yes I am technically supposed to be gaining right now.. and I WILL.. I just need to focus on getting HEALTHY then I can return to the NORM.

FCKIN FLU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways... PETE !!! ... PLEASE ELABORATE MORE ON THIS INTRACRANIAL STROKE PRESSURE ISSUE YOU MENTIONED... Got me a LITTLE on the nervous side buddy... lol.. aint gonna lie...

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    i have no evidence to show you about the intracranial pressure. its just what me and my Endo talked about. he asked if i was having any headaches at 8iu. said no but for about 1.5months working up to it i did. it didnt matter how much i drank or pills i took. i just had these horrible headaches. anyways, he said that its a good sign my HGH was good but i should have walked up slower. about the stroke thing, its prolly one of those things that happens to 1/100000 but the doc says it anyways. its just better to be safe than sorry and who the hell wants a headache anyways?

So, you think that at 2iu's if I am experiencing headaches maybe drop the dose a little bit see if it helps?? I mean I am pretty much miserable.. HEAD POUNDING as I type this.. before my HGH protocol I had CT-Scan's done with and w/o contrast.. looking for Tumors and burst or ready to burst or hemorrhaging arteries supplying the brain.. a whole neurological make-over.. because 9months ago i was suffering from these headaches, they went away and then RESURFACED the day i took my first 2iu's of GH AND HAVEN'T 100% gone away since.. dulled in intensity but never ALL THE WAY GONE...

You think maybe I should discontinue GH treatment and go get checked out??

i guess you could go that route. you know more about your head than i do. but you could also try 1iu for a wk or 2 and then bump it up and see if the headaches go away. hell it might be a good thing that your sensitive to GH. more bang for your buck.

lm confused as to how running 1 iu ED would ever be beneficial... this sucks... im not impressed...why the hell do i have to be super friggen sensitive to GH, im not experiencing any other side, no bloated face or fingers... had one tingly finger ONCE... Ugh... it's real GH, i know it is... because now.. i notice i am craving the hell out of sugar filled foods.. never used to... i could stay stricter to a diet before GH ... I think it's left me with no other option but to discontinue...

I can NOT live with these headaches.. if you could even fathom the PAIN I am in... it;s ridiculous.. I can barely look at the computer screen.. it fvcking hurts bad...

I don't want to have to discontinue.. it is not fair... why am i THE ONE IN A MILLION...

I got some thinking to do. I will keep ya'll updated on my decision.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I can't sift through your posts....how many iu's are you on that's giving you these bad headaches?

Just 2iu's daily brother.. I didn't dose today.. and I woke up with a pounding headache.. but it's NOW GONE. Thankfully, I don't know what else to do. I do NOT wanna give up on the HGH. I need it. It will help me achieve my goals.. and improve the quality of LIFE for me.. I could tell .. aside from the headaches, that it was putting me in a better mood.. PLACEBO effect maybe.. but.. who the hell wants to deal with a HEADACHE Everyday.. which in turn... could be an intracranial pressure stroke!?! NO WAY.. If that's what is gonna happen.. then I will stick solely to my ANABOLICS.

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Just 2iu's daily brother.. I didn't dose today.. and I woke up with a pounding headache.. but it's NOW GONE. Thankfully, I don't know what else to do. I do NOT wanna give up on the HGH. I need it. It will help me achieve my goals.. and improve the quality of LIFE for me.. I could tell .. aside from the headaches, that it was putting me in a better mood.. PLACEBO effect maybe.. but.. who the hell wants to deal with a HEADACHE Everyday.. which in turn... could be an intracranial pressure stroke!?! NO WAY.. If that's what is gonna happen.. then I will stick solely to my ANABOLICS.
    Well if you can no longer take you gh you sell me what is left over for a really reeeally cheap price and I will continue this log but it will just be about me instead of you...

but hopefully you can utilize your gh since I know it wasn't cheap for you..

No.. no matter how you slice it 2000iu's is NOT cheap... not by any stretch of the friggen word.. I didn't take my dose today and the headache is slowly but surely fading, I don't know WHY I would be reacting like this.. yah I get headaches... who the heck doesnt.. try a friggen 150mg per day DROL headache, you'd wish u were just dead, but this is DIFFERENT. Way different.. it's more or less like almost like a sinus headache combined with a migraine.. and well.. haha, my sinuses are clear as day...

DAMN THIS SUCKS...

It's not about the money.. it's about the FACT I really wanted to utilize GH into my daily regimen like other people would implement a multi-vitamin... ehhh

How would I determine if it is without a doubt a definitive side effect from the HGH?? Try an 1iu in the AM and do it empty stomach if i wake up without a headache and see if that 1iu will transition into a headache if .. now this is an IF I wake up tomorrow morning without the headache.. because as of right now.. it's been 36 hours since my last dose of 2iu's and there is still a dull roar in the back of my skull... slowly dissipating..

It's just not fair... I was really looking forward to using HGH to helping me with a lot of things other than the obvious muscle development and Fat Loss benefits..

BUT I REFUSE TO KEEP PUMPING SOMETHING INTO MY BODY THAT COULD POSSIBLY KILL ME !!!

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    damn man.... that sounds pretty crappy to deal with. I would try 1 iu as you stated tomorrow a.m. if your headache is gone.... see if you're ok on that dose for a few weeks... and then up it to maybe 1.5iu for a week or two... then 2iu etc..etc.. some people may have to ramp it up a bit slower than others and you may need to start way low and ramp real slow.. keep us updated! hope that headache doesn't come back!

Yah, sure would hate to take that 1iu and BANG stroke out... lol... something isn't jiving.. and the biggest major problem is.. i dont even know for 100% if it's the GH or if it's something totally unrelated.. here I am assuming it's GH when all in all, I could have the flu. Or I could just be stressed.. or have high anxiety due to this whole thinking my headaches are coming from the GH when in reality they are coming from stress thinking that it's the GH causing it.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Why couldn't I just be SIDE EFFECT FREE... I can slam 2 grams of Test per week with ZERO sides.. maybe a lil bit of acne.. or eat orals for 12 weeks straight without elevating my liver enzymes one bit.. or... run a 19-nor without any progesterone sides.. hell double 19-nor with zero progesterone sides... WTF...

I take 2 small friggen iu's of GH and I am facing a possible intracranial pressure stroke.. seriously.. WTF !?!?!

What am I supposed to do if 1iu causes the same sides??

Abandon any hope of GH treatment?? Or worse case.. it actually causes a hemorrhage... i know that's going to the extreme worse case scenario.. but what am i supposed to think.

GH is supposed to be a good thing.. and where as i have retained my strength and such.. i feel like shit, and can't even drag myself to the gym for a workout... uncool.

Is there anything I can take that maybe I should be taking and I am not?? Maybe throw in some T3?? Or add Adex?? Nolva?? Clomid?? Hahaha I am just rattling off compounds.. I know none of them would help.. well MAYBE THE T3... but that's about it...

FVCK WHY COULDN'T THIS JUST GO SMOOTH AND SIMPLE....

Ok I need serious opinions here.. WHO THINKS I SHOULD GIVE THE ALMOST MEANINGLESS 1iu trick a try??

I have been doing more research and I think i am going to inject earlier and avoid 0 food intake for 1 hr -- sleeping anyway.. and then 2hrs post injections.. JUST to be on the safe side.. see I was eating BEFORE and AFTER my shot... so.. Tomorrow if I awake at say 5am.. I am scheduled to arise for my day at 8:30.. so if I get up at 5 to do my shot.. that will give me adequate time to let the GH do it's job.

I am returning to subq injections i think too.. maybe not.. INTO THE MUSCLE seems easier.. I honestly don't even know if I am doing the subq correctly or not...

I guess NO HARM in dropping the dose to 1iu.. It's not even a replacement dose at that point..

But HGH in the morning doesn't replace the HGH at night... I'll still get my pulse at night.. which is a GOOD THING.. so that 1iu I use in the AM will be just an addition to my normal HGH pulse.. So I guess it's not a waste to use 1iu for a little while to see if it really is or isn't the GH causing my Headaches...

I don't think it's going to kill me.. I really don't... i guess anything is POSSIBLE But this is highly unlikely..

Worth a try as long as I do NOT wake up with a headache.. i wake up with a headache.. all bets are off.. I will NOT be trying any GH tomorrow... not worth the possible risk....

So go for it you guys think?? or is my HEALTH and WELL BEING too important to risk and I am playing with fire hear and should just back the hell off of the GH for now.. ??

Please help me out before I WAKE UP in the morning so I know.. or have an idea what I should do.. Thanks bros.. You guys are always a very big help !!!

**Update**

Back On Guys, woke up with ZERO headache.. waited until 1p.m. even though I know this is not OPTIMAL Dose time.. but I wanted to see if the headache came back in intensity.. I had a very very MINOR headache so I went ahead and did 1iu. I will continue on 1iu .. but back to regular NORMAL morning timing if all falls into place tomorrow.

If I develop a headache that is WORSE than what is going on right now.. then I will even consider dropping to .5iu's. Until my BODY decides it's time to ADJUST to having HGH in it.

I doubt I will develop any SORT of headache.

Grant it HGH is NEW to me. I am finding it and it's benefits a certain necessity in my furthering of my body composition.

I am 4 weeks out from my BLAST CYCLE. Which will be as you all know my TEST BLEND SLAM and NPP dosing. (250mgs EW of Test Enanthate , 650mgs EW of SustBlend, 350mgs EW of Propinate) + 150mgs ED of NANDROLONE PP + 5 weeks of DBOL at 30mgs ED... The Test will run 12 weeks, the NPP for 10... but ONCE AGAIN.. this is an HGH Log.. not an Anabolic log.. BUT, I guess it All flows into one...

Sort of like one hand washes the other...

Here's what I am wondering.. I have asked this question elsewhere with MINIMAL RESPONSE... While I am waiting to start my BLAST PHASE.. would it be BAD to implement a 6 week protocol of T3 with a ramp up and down...

1-4 25mcgs
    5-8 50mcgs
    9-12 75mcgs
    13-26 100mcgs
    27-30 75mcgs
    31-34 50mcgs
    35-38 25mcgs
    39-42 12.5mcgs

Just a simple 4 day ramp up and down protocol for 6 weeks.. with a 2 week HOLD on the max dosage.

Basically what I would be looking for is an assistance in dropping a little bit of BODYFAT before the BULKER.

Hopefully by the 6 week Hit and the finishing of the T3 I will be up to 3iu's tentatively daily of Growth Hormone .

I guess what I am looking for is REAL WORLD EXPERIENCE FROM T3. Yah sure I have read multiple steroid profiles on Cytomel .. but those don't always tell the full story of how the compound reacts in the body.. and what people FEEL while on it?? Yah, you hear people SAY.. T3 makes you feel warm, Yah T3 makes you feel hot like you have a fever(higher body temperature), yah T3 makes feel like this.. or that ...

Hahahaha, so.. AS you can imagine, I want TO KNOW What the real story is... HOW DOES T3 MAKE YOU FEEL??

Here is WHY I want to know, basically.. I suffer from Panic attacks and I don't want to start taking something that could quite possibly cause me to have a heightened Anxiety level just to assist me in helping LOSE some extra Body fat.. See what I am saying??

I highly highly DOUBT IT will cause such a reaction.. just Trying to cover all my bases here...

Thanks for any input !!!

I'm back guys.. and let the HGH Cycle COMMENCE !!!!

roidboyjnr is offline Junior Member
    good post deuce,
    mate have i missed it or your not using IGF this cycle?

im still learning about hgh and so far i keep reading to use igf with a hgh cycle?

keep going hard mate and happy to hear your back at it.

In My Honest To God Opinion...

I think IGF-1 is a bunch of FAKE do absolutely NOTHING for You CRAP !!! Kinda like the AAS Eq..

But to each their own, if they think it works... who am I to tell them NOT TO USE IT.. I JUST KNOW I never will...

And thanks bro.. I appreciate it!!!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Here's what I am wondering.. I have asked this question elsewhere with MINIMAL RESPONSE... While I am waiting to start my BLAST PHASE.. would it be BAD to implement a 6 week protocol of T3 with a ramp up and down...

1-4 25mcgs
    5-8 50mcgs
    9-12 75mcgs
    13-26 100mcgs
    27-30 75mcgs
    31-34 50mcgs
    35-38 25mcgs
    39-42 12.5mcgs

Just a simple 4 day ramp up and down protocol for 6 weeks.. with a 2 week HOLD on the max dosage.

Basically what I would be looking for is an assistance in dropping a little bit of BODYFAT before the BULKER.

Hopefully by the 6 week Hit and the finishing of the T3 I will be up to 3iu's tentatively daily of Growth Hormone .

I guess what I am looking for is REAL WORLD EXPERIENCE FROM T3. Yah sure I have read multiple steroid profiles on Cytomel .. but those don't always tell the full story of how the compound reacts in the body.. and what people FEEL while on it?? Yah, you hear people SAY.. T3 makes you feel warm, Yah T3 makes you feel hot like you have a fever(higher body temperature), yah T3 makes feel like this.. or that ...

Hahahaha, so.. AS you can imagine, I want TO KNOW What the real story is... HOW DOES T3 MAKE YOU FEEL??

Here is WHY I want to know, basically.. I suffer from Panic attacks and I don't want to start taking something that could quite possibly cause me to have a heightened Anxiety level just to assist me in helping LOSE some extra Body fat.. See what I am saying??

I highly highly DOUBT IT will cause such a reaction.. just Trying to cover all my bases here...

Thanks for any input !!!

I'm back guys.. and let the HGH Cycle COMMENCE !!!!
    Deuce, no one can really answer this because everyone will react differently to a compound.

For example, I got headaches on my second week at 4ius of GH, but it then they went away. And you got those crazy headaches at 2ius.

I tried T3 before, and whereas some people report increased energy, it made me feel tired, lethargic and crappy.

Don't take this the wrong way, but you should just formulate a plan and stick to it. You always seem to want to add something else to the mix.

If you want to increase the cardio and tighten up the diet for 6 weeks before the cycle, I think that's a great idea.

You asked for input, and that's mine. Good luck.

Thanks bro, and yah THE REASON why I change things around so much is because I am trying to get a feel for things.. on how my body is going to handle it.. It's odd yes I know, to see me switching things.. but I am also a firm believer that Steroids are safe to use ...They are not the vital organ destroyers that Most might have you believe.Because facts are Most people that use them never had a problem using them or long after......But yet people lack the scientific facts and the self experience facts but yet they still cry steroids kills....This shows me how i DO NOT want to be like them.

I am trying to change my body to be that of a Bodybuilder.. first tackle regional level.. then through DIET (First off), then TRAINING (second most important thing) and finally supplementation (The final key ingredient to a successful career in the sport).. I wanna run the T3 because I never have and it seems to be an opportune time to do so to see how my body will react and handle it.. so when it comes time to USE IT TO PREP FOR A COMP I know what I am in for...

Does that make sense.

As much as I have talked about using this or that.. In the past YEAR I have used ONLY Test, and A mild go around with Trenbolone . Oh and Proviron .. Nothing else.. I have contemplated other things and asked people's opinions BUT NEVER ACTUALLY USED THEM IN THE PAST YEAR... Have I run the compounds before.. yes.. just not lately.. all it has been is a TESTOSTERONE Slam...

No orals.. No 19-nors other than then the Tren for 5 weeks at 50mgs ED.. which didn't really do much at all because I was struck with the SWINE FLU halfway through it..

So I'd say my receptors are FRESH and I have put a lot of work into my body, mostly just using diet and training..

Now I am easing my way into HGH .. and all I was asking.. WASN'T EVEN 100% Whether I was going to run it or not was to use T3 to see how it worked for me...

Yes I know I ask a lot of questions about ADDING THIS TO A CYCLE OR THAT.. But when it boils down to it bro.. I never do and all I stay stagnant on is the TEST.\

This why I am excited for the upcoming Bulking Cycle which will consist of Sust/NPP/and DBOL ... It will be my first real attempt at a decent cycle since I came back in action from the injuries I suffered from the Motorcycle accident.

The contemplating of T3 was just meant to assist in a little bit of Accompanied Fat loss during the next 6 weeks, I planned on upping my Cardio.. to 5 days per week... with or without the T3.. I planned on dropping my Carb and Fat intake over the next 6weeks to yet again.. assist in a little bit of extra FAT DROP before the Bulking cycle was to commence.. these plans were already set in Motion.. WITH OR WITHOUT THE COMPOUND T3...

I just heard it is beneficial to those running GH to add in a mild T3 regimen as the GH can have adverse effects on the thyroid.. don't know how accurate that is but still...

This is WHY I ASK THE QUESTION and AM curious about it.. because T3 is something I HAVE NEVER TRIED...

That's all.

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Alright - what did you do? How was the head ache this am?
    Last edited by flatscat; 11-25-2009 at 08:37 AM.

**UPDATE**

Increase to 1.5iu's.. no headache.. will continue at this dose for another 5 days before trying 2iu's again to hopefully achieve the no headache.. if all goes well I should be up to 3iu's in the next couple of weeks..

Fingers are crossed!!

Not really feeling much of anything .. could be the fact I HAVE ONLY BEEN RUNNING MINIMAL DOSING For a very short time.. but.. I am confident that once I reach the 4iu per day range i'll start to feel the TRUE benefits of this wonderful compound.

-The Deuce

Lot's of us watching and learning Duece. Thanks

T3- ive been on T3 for 5months now and 8iu GH. just got off my AAS cycle and dropped my T3 dose down to 60mcg ed along with 200mg test E. ive dosed as high as 100mcg and didnt notice any muscle loss(was on 400mg test e, tren e, mast e and ate ever 2.5hr). i did drop some fat but that could have also been the diet and cardio. i know ive gained strength and size though. i think the T3 actually helped with my gains.

talked to my endo and he said that the thyroid can make one hell of a rebound even after years of being suppressed.

its 5am in germany and im all kind of jet lagged so sorry if this doesnt make any since.

Quick update, up to 2iu's per day.. no headaches this time.. BUT still not feeling anything different from when i was NEVER stickin' meself with GH and NOW, An official month in.. but I guess that can be attributed to the fact that I am on such a MINUTE Dose... I think that when I get to around the 4iu's daily is when it should all start jiving and hitting me like it should..

I hope.

I switched from doing my shot until after my morning cardio instead of before ..

And that's about all to report for updates, nothing EXCITING.. Yet !!

YouSeeIt is offline Junior Member
    Deuce quick question: how long did it take for the headaches to start? I have been on 3.5 IUs for the last three weeks and I have been waking up with migraine headaches and I finally put two and two together and relized that it was from the GH so I am planning on cutting back to 2 IU's ED to see what happens. One more question to the deuce since you seem very knowledgeable on the subject or to anyone else reading: what do you think is the best thing to run with gh to maximize results. If AAS is best what would be a good cycle other than deca and test?
    Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I am new to this whole blogging thing.
    Last edited by YouSeeIt; 11-30-2009 at 11:10 PM. Reason: forgot a question

Just wanted to announce.. GETTING MY FIRST REAL SIDES FROM GH TO LET ME KNOW IT'S LEGIT AS LEGIT CAN BE !!! Stiff wrists.. tingling... and slightly puffy.. not bad.. but puffy fingers.. noticed because it's hard to take my wedding ring off to work out...

SUPER PUMPED !!!!!!!!!!!

Especially since the headaches are gone !!! Yeehaw.. BRING ON THE GROWTH HORMONE !!!

just wait till you start to look full all the time like you just got out of the gym 2hrs ago!

JinNtonic is offline Member
    Glad to see your headaches are gone Deuce.

3iu's handled like a champ today.. still no headaches.. had a minor one.. but i do not believe it was attributed to any GH Side.. i think it was a STRESS Headache.. lasted maybe 1hr..

But, definitely didn't consume a lot of food today.. just couldn't get it down.. oh well.. I am just cruising right now anyways.. also.. not impressed with my lack of being able to get to the gym.. this isn't going to fly ONCE I start my bulking cycle in 3 weeks.. It's been a week since I have been to the gym.. and honestly.. i am averaging 2 gym sessions per week in the last 6 weeks.. but, I am not losing any strength.. which is a plus.. but I am not making any gains either.. so I am just fully not impressed with my lack of drive right now..

I am cruising at 500mgs of TEST per week right now.. prescribed 400mgs per week as a TRT regimen.. if you wanna know why it's so high.. i don't have an answer and neither does my doc but he's the licensed physician.. I am not..

Hopefully starting next week I will be able to regain my initial drive for success.. this whole winter/lack of drivers license sucks...

How is it going these days?

YouSeeIt is offline Junior Member
    I know what you mean about not having a drivers license and it F***ing sucks. I havnt bee able to get to the gym in two weeks.

How about an update Deuce deuce

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think you know your stuff and enjoy reading anything to do with HGH .
    So where's the update ?

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    Keep going deuce, I'm reading every word.

Sorry Guys, Here's the update ya'll been waiting for.

My current weight is 228lbs. 13% Bf.

The HGH has helped me rehab me from my two surgeries that I endured... the doctor's were AMAZED AT HOW QUICKLY I HEALED.. I am back at 100% only 5 weeks after going under the knife.. I forgot to add that part in that I had surgery... But I had a Left Knee Meniscus Tear, Ortho Surgery, and a torn Labrum in Left Shoulder, Ortho surgery too... and I am all healed already !!!

The GH not only helped me recoup from them but also, has kept my BODYFAT Down from inactivity while I healed... But after getting the Go-ahead from my Sports Med Surgeon about 2 hours ago, my return to the gym is going to that of awesomeness.. I have been doing odds and ends for the past 4 weeks. Little Cardio, and definitely Physical Therapy 3 times per week strengthening myself.. None of my muscle Atrophied. I haven't lost that much strength at all.. I can still break 90 degrees in a Squat and touch ther BAR to my Chest for Press... Not to mention.. Incline DB Presses Cause NO PAIN..

I am shocked at how well I recovered from this whole thing. Obviously I am not going to go into the gym and Grab the 120lb Db's and start rocking out Rep's like I was; I am going to EASE my way back into it for the next 2 weeks.. which will put me at exactly 8 weeks from time of Surgery to Estimated full recovery (Expected) time.. even though I am fully recovered now.. I am not going to take any chances whatsoever.

I am currently on 4iu's of Syntrom GH per day. 2iu's Morning (upon waking) + 100mcgs of GHRP-2(Ghrp-2 admin-ed 15mins prior to Synthetic GH), 1iu 4hours later + 100mcgs of Ghrp-2(same thing, Ghrp-2 15mins before, and another 1iu PWO 15mins after my GHRP-2 shot.

No More headaches, those have long since ceased. Little Tingling, but nothing devastating. Occasionally I get some wrist stiffness, but nothing to write home about.. all in all it is panning out PERFECT.

Upon the ending of this 500iu's of Syntrom, I have another 560iu's of Glotropin that I will be using. Obviously I am progressing up the scale of amount of GH administration until I reach my appropriate dose of 8iu's Every day along side 400mcgs ED of Ghrp-2 split into 4 shots per day.. 100mcgs of GHRP-2 + 2iu's of GH every 4 hours, and still leave room for my natural GH Pulse at night after I enter my REM state of sleep.

The Bulking part of my cycle commences in 2 weeks when I can really hammer on the weights again... Even though this is an HGH section of the Board, I feel it necessary to include my AAS regimen so you guys get a FULL OVERVIEW of everything going on as I excel towards Competition season.

10 Weeks of Bulk
    Sust - 175mgs EOD
    Enan- 125mgs E3D
    NPP - 200mgs EOD
    Dbol - 50mgs ED - 4wks
    Tbol - 70mgs ED - 6wks
    Proviron - 75mgs ED
    +
    Outlined GH Protocol above
    +
    Igf-1 lr3 60mcgs ED(split into 4 dose of 15mcgs) into muscle group worked for 6 weeks on 2 wks off DURING The whole duration I am on my HGH Cycle. (Say I am focusing on an Arms day I will do 2 15mcg doses into bicep and 2 into tricep)

That will be the Bulking Cycle.... Considering adding 10iu's of Slin PWO also for this Bulker.. I may or may not.. Never used SLIN but it scares the sh1t OUT OF ME !!! But I know to become THE MASS MONSTER I am capable of becoming, I need to incorporate i at some point, just haven't decided if NOW, is that time.

I won't spend the time right now to outline my Pre-comp Cycle because I still haven't worked out the ins and outs of it... I am actually debating on whether or not running the Tbol in the Bulker or not... I MAY... Run a 4 WEEK Double Oral in the Beginning of this cycle of the DBOL/TBOL Combo.. essentially at a lower dose.. but probably not.. I may just CHOOSE One and Go with it... if do just choose ONE it will be the TBOL.. And I will only run it for 4 weeks.. give myself a 3 week break from Orals and run a Big slam on Liver Protection of ALA,Milk Thistle, B-6, and Liv-52 AND Then for the FINAL 3 WEEKS OF THE CYCLE go with the AWESOME Oral Tren at 250mcgs for 11days and 500mcgs for the final 10 days.. I have 2 weeks to decide.. so we shall see how things pan out between now and then, and I will keep all of those who are interested.. Updated on at least an EOD Basis once it begins.

-- Happy Growing...

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Glad you're doing so well mengh! I just received my 1st 400iu order today so I'm big time excited! I'm starting 4iu's/day for a bit then adding ghrp-2 twice a day about a month into the gh

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Happy to read you have recovered so well.
    Good luck for your cycle.

Deuce, you get me ****in pumped!!!!!

nice - glad your back!

JinNtonic is offline Member
    Where you at Deuce!?!? Need an update.

Oh I am here.. Lol.. nothing new to update.. DEALING WITH THE HELL FROM THE HOLIDAYS.. But good news, start my BULKER on the 27th.. so.. This is when I am hoping MAJOR Changes start to happen. They already have.. hahaha, my diet has been WAAY less than perfect, and normally I would have gained a lot of FAT and weight.. but NOPE.. All stats are the same !! My return to the Gym in 2 days is a much anticipated one for sure.. I am on 4iu's daily.. and will remain at 4iu's for the next 5 weeks.. which will give m 8 solid weeks at 4iu's which, since It is keeping the FAT OFF I know it's working, especially since I have the tingly hands and stiff wrists... kinda pisses me off that I haven't been keeping a PERFECT DIET Right now... STUPID HOLIDAYS !!! Ahhh I hate them.. but it's my official LAST HOLIDAY SPLURGE until I quit the Sport of Bodybuilding, so I figured I might was well HAM IT UP and jam it while I still can...

My Diet starts the SECOND I do my first stick of 2ml's of NPP and 1ml of Sust350 and my first 4 tabs of DBOL ...

It is to be notied though, i will be jumping to 6iu's daily when I add the ghrp-2

So yep.. there's my update.. THINGS ARE GOING TO BE GOING SPECTACULARLY IN ANOTHER MONTH'S TIME !!! I'M PUMPED AND READY TO BULK BULK BULK !!! IT'S MUSCLE CREATING TIME!!

You alright D?

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    yea, what happened ?

u sure the GH helped with your surgery recovery? you were only a month in doing GH when you posted that. It seems way too soon for that kind of help.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information