Thread: New to this.

Benjagan91 is offline New Member

Question New to this.

Hi,

I've been working out in the local gym for about 12 months now... Trying to get that lean ripped body everyone wants. I'm only 18 so i'm too young for HGH since my growth plates won't be fused yet, and i'm not into the idea of sticking needles into myself anyway... What sure methods can i use to greatly increase muscle mass, dramatically cut fat, avoid needles, and not risk my health or well being?

Obviously i don't want to take anything that will have adverse effects that i don't want.

Thanks for your input, i'm new to this type of thing.

Regards, Ben

Big GB4 is offline Junior Member
    what are your current stats (wt, ht, bf) and what are your goals, be specific. What does your current diet look like?

Benjagan91 is offline New Member
    ~ 85kg/187pound
    ~ 183cm/6ft

No idea on body fat... i don't know how to measure this to be honest. My current diet is pretty shit to be honest, i'm just going to start eating whole foods only. My goal? I don't want to be over-bulky, just big and defined.

I've been looking at oral tabs but i think it's all illegal here in Australia *sigh*

Regards, Ben

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjagan91 View Post
    ~ 85kg/187pound
    ~ 183cm/6ft

No idea on body fat... i don't know how to measure this to be honest. My current diet is pretty shit to be honest, i'm just going to start eating whole foods only. My goal? I don't want to be over-bulky, just big and defined.

I've been looking at oral tabs but i think it's all illegal here in Australia *sigh*

Regards, Ben
    you answered your own question.

Thread Information