MxDad427 is offline New Member

HGH mixing and dosage question

I am having trouble figuring out how the HGH doses mix up and how to measure them properly. I have read several articles on here but somehow I am still unsure. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

6mg Serostim (approx. 18IU) blue top mixed with 1ml sterile diluent (white top) mixed and drawn into a 1cc u-100 syringe=?????
    The stringe has 100 ticks on it. Does 10 tics =1IU ? and how does the 18 IU's on the 6mg bottle figure in after recostituting? I want to start out taking 2IU's a day for the first month. How do I read this on the syringe with the above mixtures? THanks for any help and forgive me if I sound like an idiot. I just don't want to mess around with the wrong dosages. Thanks again

Anyone??? Help please.... thanks!

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    If you're adding 1ml to an 18iu vial each 10 on the syringe will be 1.8iu.

Ok....thanks so much!!!! that explains alot....thanks again!!!!

gijoenla is offline New Member

Smile Test Cycling

Should you cycle on Test when starting HGH?
    Last edited by gijoenla; 12-16-2009 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard View Post
    If you're adding 1ml to an 18iu vial each 10 on the syringe will be 1.8iu.
    Hey ScotchGuard

I just received my HGH shipment. It's Nutropin. Comes in 5 mg powdered vials. I also received the bac water.

I don't have dosing instructions however and not sure how to mix.

Could someone please help with how much water needs to be added and then dosing instructions?

I am reading ignore the "by weight" strategy and just go with plain i.u.'s twice daily..

Any help is appreciated.

Joe in Los Angeles
    Last edited by gijoenla; 12-16-2009 at 04:29 PM.

According to the drug information:

"Each 5 mg Nutropin vial contains 5 mg (approximately 15 IU) somatropin, lyoph ilized with 45 mg mannitol, 1.7 mg sodium phosphates (0.4 mg sodium phosphate monobasic and 1.3 mg sodium phosphate dibasic), and 1.7 mg glycine."

So you have 15iu of HGH in each vial. My recommendation would be to make it easy for yourself. Add 1.5ml BW to dilute the HGH. Each 10 on the insulin syringe will be 1iu.

If you want 3iu/ed then pin 15 on the insulin syringe in the AM and 15 in the PM.
    If you want 4iu/ed then pin 20 on the insulin syringe in the AM and 20 in the PM.
    If you want 5iu/ed then pin 25 on the insulin syringe in the AM and 25 in the PM.
    If you want 6iu/ed then pin 30 on the insulin syringe in the AM and 30 in the PM.
    etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard View Post
    According to the drug information:

"Each 5 mg Nutropin vial contains 5 mg (approximately 15 IU) somatropin, lyoph ilized with 45 mg mannitol, 1.7 mg sodium phosphates (0.4 mg sodium phosphate monobasic and 1.3 mg sodium phosphate dibasic), and 1.7 mg glycine."

So you have 15iu of HGH in each vial. My recommendation would be to make it easy for yourself. Add 1.5ml BW to dilute the HGH. Each 10 on the insulin syringe will be 1iu.

If you want 3iu/ed then pin 15 on the insulin syringe in the AM and 15 in the PM.
    If you want 4iu/ed then pin 20 on the insulin syringe in the AM and 20 in the PM.
    If you want 5iu/ed then pin 25 on the insulin syringe in the AM and 25 in the PM.
    If you want 6iu/ed then pin 30 on the insulin syringe in the AM and 30 in the PM.
    etc.
    Thank you for the clarification. Last question....What do you think is a dosage for gains and fat loss and to avoid possible side effects? I weigh 185. I can afford to take it everyday.

I would say start at 3iu/ed for 10 days. If no sides then go to 4iu/ed for 10 days, etc. I weigh 185lbs and I take 5iu/ed. I want to have a little anabolic affect as well as fat burning. If you just want fat burning 3iu/ed or 4iu/ed should be enough.

Thread Information