chalkmyster1 is offline Junior Member

jintropin hgh help? plz

i have just bought some jintropin hgh and am lookin for something to stack it with lookin to use it for around 6 month to start with 2iu on a morning 2iu afternoon and for example 1 shot of tren mon wed fri, i am wanting to gain a little mass(no water retention) as well as stripping fat at the same time i have been told that trenbolone (tri tren british dragon brand) is the way forward someone also mentioned sustanol? basically i am lookin for any info people can give me as to what the best thing is to stack with the growth as i really dont have a clue i will be really gratefull for any info cheers?
    adam
    6ft 1"
    222.7 pounds (16 stone)
    body fat 20%
    25 years old

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    You didn't like the advice we gave you this morning?

jintropin stackin help plz?

chalkmyster1 is offline Junior Member
    yeah thanks the advice was great,just thought i would post in a different section and dint really get as much info as i needed as to stacking the hgh etc could really do with some info as i am wanting to start the cycle in the next few days

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    You can stack almost anything with HGH. I stacked HGH with Sustanon 250 500mg/wk. Gained 25lbs and kept 13lbs 5 months after my cycle. My next cycle will be Test Prop with HGH.

Thread Information