dinko is offline Associate Member

normal dose of HG for health purposes

If someone wants to get HG just for anti-aging and health purposes, what is the recommended dose?

Let's assume a 100kg male, is it enough to get only 0,028iu per kilo which means 2,8 IU per day?

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    3iu/day is enough to control your fat. I think 3iu/day to 4iu/day should be enough so that over a six month period you can see and feel the effects of HGH.

russiandave is offline Associate Member
    Without bloodwork and your age etc then its basically guesstimation. But from what I have read 2iu a day is basically what people say to pin to get a sense of well being and to recoup what the body naturally has stopped producing

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    russiandave's right. It seems that there is slight variation to the what each individual responds to synthetic HGH. I'm on 5iu/ed for over a year and I feel great. I guess I could take a lower dosage and still feel the effects of HGH. Then again, why change something that works well?

JimInAK is offline Member
    I've taken at least 2iu/day, 5on, 2off for almost a year and a half. When I first started, I initially built up to 4 iu/day, every day.

I cut back just to stretch my resources, until I hook up with a serious money gig. I think the 4ius regime was better, but I get the sides and benefits from 2iu also.

Seems like if I'm not shoving lots of food in my face constantly, I'm losing weight. It's almost like I'm 20 years younger, in many subtle ways.

JimInAK is offline Member
    I've taken at least 2iu/day, 5on, 2off for almost a year and a half. When I first started, I initially built up to 4 iu/day, every day.

I cut back just to stretch my resources, until I hook up with a serious money gig. I think the 4ius regime was better, but I get the sides and benefits from 2iu also.

Seems like if I'm not shoving lots of food in my face constantly, I'm losing weight. It's almost like I'm 20 years younger, in many subtle ways.

Thread Information