Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    messmorph is offline New Member

HGH for Anti Aging - Results!

H Guys,

I am new here. I am from Australia where Customs are a prick and the good stuff seems expensive :-P

Anyway I want to take HGH for anti aging. I am 25 years old and want to take 3iu a day for 12 months

I train
    4x a week gym
    4x a week muay thai

This is what I hope to achieve. What do you think?

- Often sore joints and tendons from Muay Thai. I also get little injuries. I am confused if it will help with this this or not as can be worse for joints?

- Face Complexion / wrinkles. Seems will help with this

- Fat loss / put on muscle. If this happens will be a bonus

- Better sleep, better sense of well being, higher sex drive

- I know I am only 25. But mentally and physically I feel a lot older. Seems will help with this.

So my main question for everyone is what anti aging results have you achieved? How old you are? etc

Any problems with good local HGH. Is it legit? I got busted from customs and cant order overseas anymore which sucks as had a 100% reliable and trusty source.

alextg is offline Associate Member
    Sorry mate but 25yo and hgh administration for anti-aging dont go together ...

Really? I have searched the forums a fair bit and seen a couple of uses middle 20's having anti aging results!

Anyone else want to shed some light?

AndriodLee is offline Associate Member
    how much do you weigh, and what your body fat look like?

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    It all depends how wealthy you are - people tend to answer these questions from their own perspective (obviously) and for most people on average wages I don't think that the cost to benefit ratio of 3iu a day at 25 would stack up but if you are loaded and the cost is no big deal for you then give it a crack.
    If I were you however I would double the dose even if it meant only running it for 6 months instead of 12.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What is your AAS cycle experience?

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    What is your AAS cycle experience?
    What relevance is that when he wants to use GH for anti-aging?

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    First get a full blood work panel, like the one showed here (post 2):
    ANAVAR Cycle (for those interested)

Then, with all the results come back to be advised.
    HGH is no sense @ 25.

Some of these questions confuse me what they have to do with my question but here we go :-)

1. 180 Pounds, 178CM Height. BF about 11-12%.

2. Done a var only cycle and that had good results. But thats it :-)

3. Money is not an issue at all.

Guys majority reason I want to do this is general health & anti aging like mentioned in original post.

I have male pattern baldness so have been taking Propecia a few years. If the HGH helps with libido, aging and general well being I would be stoked. If I lost some BF and put some extra muscle on that would just be a massive bonus and not the primary goal.

BJJ - I am in Australia. How do i get a bloodtest like that? What on earth do I tell the doctor as to why I am getting such an extreme test? Has that range of bloodtest got a specific name or anything?

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by messmorph View Post
    Some of these questions confuse me what they have to do with my question but here we go :-)

1. 180 Pounds, 178CM Height. BF about 11-12%. lean body

2. Done a var only cycle and that had good results. But thats it :-) any pct?

3. Money is not an issue at all. glad for you

Guys majority reason I want to do this is general health & anti aging like mentioned in original post. @25?

I have male pattern baldness so have been taking Propecia a few years. If the HGH helps with libido, aging and general well being I would be stoked. If I lost some BF and put some extra muscle on that would just be a massive bonus and not the primary goal. you can achieve that with diet

BJJ - I am in Australia. How do i get a bloodtest like that? What on earth do I tell the doctor as to why I am getting such an extreme test? Has that range of bloodtest got a specific name or anything? since you quoted money is not an issue, why do not you hand your wallet going in a private lab?

bold

AndriodLee is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post

bold
    I agree 11% bf is a pretty lean body. Don't know why you want to start the gh for anti aging already.

I would imagine that a person that is as lean as you might actually be more interested in test cycle.

I'm not against you using it. If money is not an option then try and get the best quality hgh you can find.
    Last edited by AndriodLee; 03-15-2010 at 08:12 PM.

BJJ
    You also stated that @25 you "mentally and physically I feel a lot older".
    That is not normal (unless you are going through a bad time in your life), so I would advise you to have a proper BW once again checking your homonal panel.

mg1228 is offline Senior Member
    to answer ur question---it will probably do a little of all the things u listed---the sore joint thing goes away--its just a side effect

just do your research

idk why all these guys say no dont do it---they recommend waiting till 25 to start cycling---imo gh is alot less harsh than aas---i say go for it---u will love it
    Last edited by mg1228; 03-15-2010 at 12:08 PM.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    HGH anti-aging effects are more pronounced at an older age. I'm 50 and have been on HGH for 15 months. It's really GREAT! At 25 you're already secreting so much GH and testosterone right now I don't know if you'll feel the effects like I do. I've also been involved in martial arts for 39 years and my joints hurt sometimes. It's a matter of recovery rather than HGH supplementation. Be cautious at your young age. You could screw up your endocrine system.

Thread Information