Quote Originally Posted by JimInAK View Post
I had my tests done by ZRT Lab. There are many others and some that are affiliated with labs that will take the sample at their office, if there is one near you. You should easily find a lab through a Google search.

As far as the other comments that an IGF-1 test is irrelevant, that Chinese HGH is substituted with "cheap" peptides... if that's correct, then there's no scientific way that's feasible to tell if you have genuine product. I believe that's a theory and based more on belief than fact, but I can't come to a factual conclusion to confirm that's right or wrong due to lack of specific information. Its irrelevant if you only test for IGF-1, your information is not correct, igf levels can be fudged simply if you have IGF or GH, so testing at certain times and for both will narrow a product to what it is

I can't prove either side, although it would be interesting to see how much IGF-1 peptide will raise your IGF-1 blood level, ie does "real" HGH cause your pituitary gland to produce more IGF-1 than a direct subq shot of IGF-1 (or any other mystery Chinese substance). I've never taken IGF-1, so I can't say.

This is a tired old argument for me. The best argument/position I've heard is to take "real" pharm grade and see if you can personally tell the difference. Getting "real" pharm grade is problematic in as much as it's difficult to get a script and/or very expensive. I want to do what I can to maintain a healthy lifestyle, which allows me to be physically active and competitive with younger men. I have been satisfied with most Chinese HGH I have taken.( theres not argument its all factual data)

If a doctor suspects that a person does not produce HGH, then they order an IGF-1 test. If that patient has a low IGF-1 reading, then the doctor may prescribe HGH. My IGF-1 level cruises above 300ng/ml when I do 2iu/day or below 150ng/ml if I do not. I currently cannot pay over to $1000/month to get the "real" "certified" pharm product. If you buy it for less, then you are likely buying from a middle man (not through a doctor with a script) and while you may be convinced it's real, you are forced to trust your supplier. There are may fake kits of pharm products of every kind floating around.

For me, the benefit has been satisfactory. I took HGH for a couple of years straight and have been off HGH now for about 4 months. My maintenance dose had been 2iu/day and my reasons for taking HGH is likely different from many here. I will likely start my HGH use back up, and while I'd like to be assured that my HGH is "real", that isn't a realistic alternative for me. My choice is to take what I can get or not, and test with an IGF-1 blood test. That's all I've got.
as to your "hgh test" ( GH serum) it is pointless alone as GH is only bioactive for about 3 hours after pinning i beleive