cache49 is offline Associate Member

Can i dilute my GH?

So ive been having issues with red quarter sized bumps at the injection site. Im running 3iu's/day at the moment taken sub-q first thing in the am. I spoke with my doc about this and he said it is quite common among first time users and some ppl are just sensitive to it. My question: Can i dilute with more bac water without any issues? I tried this and it helped greatly, same dose...just diluted. It seems like a no brainer but at the cost/kit i dont wanna mess around. Thank you.

russiandave is offline Associate Member
    Are you asking if you can add more bag water but simply inject more so you maintain the same iu hgh dosage? If so I see no reason why you couldn't.

The welts seem to be semi common with hgh members here who post on the forum and ime personally it took two weeks for them to subside.

Two tips I have fo you are to use good pins and allow the alchohol on my injection site to evaporate before pinning. Both those things helped my hgh pinning.

I pin 5iu Ed with no issues now. Every once in a long while I get a red welt but it's far and between.

Good luck broseph

Thats right, same dose just more bac water....and thanx, im hoping they will subside soon. Cheers

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    Took a couple weeks for it to go away for me. I think 3 weeks. My buddy is on the same HGH as me and had no welts when he started. Seems like it happens to some first time users. Stick to it, it will go away. I Don't think diluting it is the solution.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    It's no problem add the BW in the HGH and you're good to go. You can put as much BW as you want. You just have to inject more each time.

Thanks guys for the info, im allot more optomistic after doing more research. The welts are getting better with dilution and time. Ill just stick with it and hopefully they will pass and i can go back to regular pinning without extra BW. Thanx!!

Thread Information