pfgyms is offline Junior Member

1st HGH Cycle & I Need REAL Advice & to Discuss Conflicting HGH Recommendations!

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I've been a member of this forum for years and I have read every educational thread on this site and just about every other similar website's forum available. I want to know as much as I can about HGH before I begin, similar to how I approached AAS. The bottom line is that every site has an "expert" or two but in general there really is no agreed upon consensus about the proper administration and duration of HGH.

I am 32 now and put the weights down a year ago when I had my daughter. Since then, "the body" and the diet went and I've entered a period of purgatory that I cannot wait to bust out of. What better to see an HRT doc who confirmed my low natural testosterone count and that HGH would be awesome for me.

SO, I will have in my possession 500iu's of Saizen next week. Intended to last at least 6 months I hope! I no longer aspire to be a bodybuilder but super fit and muscular and able to enjoy life again. Here is where I am hung up on so please chime in here with helpful advice. My goals are overall wellness and health and noticable fat loss and muscle hardness again.

1. Knowing that I'm not longer aiming for mass for bodybuilding, how many IU's per day would you take? I've seen some articles say AWESOME results can happen with as few as 3 IU's per day and some that say 5-6 is needed (which isn't happening). I'm willing to go up to 4 IU's per day but needing to take 2 shots per day sounds like a major pain.

2. Would you stay on 7 days a week, 365 or cycle 5/2 off and take an occassional month off? I've read convincing arguments that support both conflicting ideas. The 5/2 appeals to me more, but if its less effective than I will do what is necessary!

I'd love to hear your thoughts and what has really works/worked for you. As a side note I am pretty sure my HRT doc will be putting me on 300-400mgs of test per week as well. The hgh does not come with a script. The diet and workouts begin next week again and I'm thinking of blogging the journey!

Thank you in advance!

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    Good on you, i hope you achieve your fitness goals. As for your questions;

1. Start with 3iu/ed just one shot in the am should be good. I'm on 5iu/ed and i still just do one shot in the am. I did 2.5iu/am and 2.5/pm for over a year and wanted to see if there is a difference if I did 5iu all at once. Nope, I don't notice anything different. I've been on 5iu/ed once in the am for almost two months now and still getting good results.

2. Go everyday, if you can afford it. It's best to be consistent with HGH.

I'm glad you got diet in your plans. That'll do more for you up front than the AAS or HGH. I just put a lot of emphasis on diet because HGH and AAS is a temporary thing but the diet's a lifestyle change. If you get into the habit of eating a good diet you'll be fit and strong even when you get off of AAS or HGH. Good luck.

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The 5/2 split is generally done just to ease cost or spread out the duration of your HGH stockpile. With 500 IUs you can go 3 IUs every day and almost reach the 6 month mark. I think the test script will take care of your muscle side of things, so I'd focus on using the HGH in a fat loss function.

I've never seen any information that shows a benefit from cycling on and off of HGH though.

spicyer is offline Associate Member
    Over the last 9 years I have tried at one time or another all that you mentioned re:hgh. For me I've found 3 iu's in the am works great. The way I do it is wake at 4:30 am and take shot and then sleep for another hour or two, I completely avoid any hgh lethargy this way. Daily works for me, but I travel and sometimes go 2-3 days without a shot and never miss a beat.

My TRT dose is test E 125 mgs per week. 3-400 mg sounds high to me, be sure you do your bloodwork.

pfgyms is offline Junior Member
    Thank you everyone! Does anyone recommend using T4 or noticing a difference by adding it to the HGH?

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    If you want to cut fat t3 is more effective. It's good stuff and because it's putting your system into over drive to burn fat you have to really push yourself to get off the couch and get into the gym. I would recommend you just stay with HGH for a while. See how your body reacts? I wouldn't mix compounds until you're sure your body is reacting well with HGH. Take things slow you're gonna be doing HGH for a while no need to rush. If there is a complication it's easier to deal with if you're on a single compound.

Thread Information