Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fantomg is offline Banned

Yellow Tops and Lab Test Results?

Anyone tested their IGF-1 Levels at a lab while using Chinese yellow tops [U]RECENTLY[/U]? Namely the "Somatropins"

$108 here for IGF-1 test and $65 for free and total test levels. Many labs if you check will also have coupon discounts on the net for 10-20% off the entire bill if you ask them where they post them at. I'll go do both in about 3 more weeks but wanted to check if anyone else wanted to share their results. I find (considering you have the real deal) that between yellow - green - blue generics it's really an individual preference. Personally, I've enjoyed yellows more often over time, ie; more joint pain in the hands (yes I enjoy this) in the beginning, and better overall fat loss.

Way back, the yellows brought levels for me from 123 to 390 at 3-4iu m-f. Don't think there's much to debate that that isn't a nice jump for generics. Never accomplished that with blues or greens. However, change is inevitable when you're talking bout consistency and UGL gear, I don't care which UGL you talk bout either. All good things come to an end.

Again, a recent test result from the generic yellow tops (before and after preferably) would be much appreciated from anyone. I will post mine in kind for those interested after I get them done several weeks from now.

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I just paid about 80 to have my Rip tested. Should have the results back in about a week.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    I am using green, blue and light blue so far but I also have 300 iu yellow waiting.
    As soon as I will have a new BW after using the yellow ones, I let you know.

In any case, if interested by now:
    TESTOSTERONE SUSPENSION Cycle (+ PROP, EQ, ANAVAR, HGH, PROVIRON)

Fantomg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    I am using green, blue and light blue so far but I also have 300 iu yellow waiting.
    As soon as I will have a new BW after using the yellow ones, I let you know.

In any case, if interested by now:
    TESTOSTERONE SUSPENSION Cycle (+ PROP, EQ, ANAVAR, HGH, PROVIRON)
    Nice work. Yes - Will be interested and following up because wise men do carve their own fortune. Thanks for being thorough. Posts like that help many if they take the time to digest the info.
    Last edited by Fantomg; 06-20-2010 at 10:24 PM.

Thread Information