Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Riptropin is junk, STAY AWAY..my experience explained

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall View Post
    See my concern is are we definitely interpreting these tests corerectly? - Don't get me wrong, I have no information to the contrary - just seems like it could be a little more complicated timing wise etc
    Well, I'm not going to claim I know exactly how IGF-1 blood tests work, scientifically. However, I always try to do my homework and find scientific studies that relate to anything I'm taking. I've posted this before, but in case you haven't seen it, it's a chart showing how HGH peaks after injection. The purpose of this scientific study was actually to determine the difference in elevated HGH levels between just straight HGH and HGH + hGHBP, but it's a great indicator of how levels peak and then drop off after an HGH injection.

The HGH peaks almost exactly 1 hour post-injection. If IGF-1 is the best indicator of HGH levels, I can only assume that the IGF-1 levels should parallel the HGH levels and also peak 1 hour post-injection. This may not be the case, but I haven't seen anything that indicates otherwise.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Riptropin is junk, STAY AWAY..my experience explained-ee0185657001.gif  

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall View Post
    See my concern is are we definitely interpreting these tests corerectly? - Don't get me wrong, I have no information to the contrary - just seems like it could be a little more complicated timing wise etc
    The more I look into this the more I realise how complicated an issue it is regarding not only the time between GH administration and the blood being taken but also the time taken to get the blood to the lab - I was told today by someone who does the testing that IGF-1 degrades so quickly that the blood must be tested within 5hrs of being taken.

Also - fossilfuel7 - what are the values you posted?

russiandave is offline Associate Member
    guys keep in mind that even the olympics cant test for hgh in the system, so of course this is going to be difficult

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by frawnz View Post
    Well, I'm not going to claim I know exactly how IGF-1 blood tests work, scientifically. However, I always try to do my homework and find scientific studies that relate to anything I'm taking. I've posted this before, but in case you haven't seen it, it's a chart showing how HGH peaks after injection. The purpose of this scientific study was actually to determine the difference in elevated HGH levels between just straight HGH and HGH + hGHBP, but it's a great indicator of how levels peak and then drop off after an HGH injection.

The HGH peaks almost exactly 1 hour post-injection. If IGF-1 is the best indicator of HGH levels, I can only assume that the IGF-1 levels should parallel the HGH levels and also peak 1 hour post-injection. This may not be the case, but I haven't seen anything that indicates otherwise.
    That seems to involve quite a high level of supposition mate, it was always my understanding that IGF-1 peaks some time after hGH.

Brawlik is offline New Member
    Most scammers use HCG and claim it to be HGH because it is identical to the naked eye. A good way to test for HCG is go buy a pregnancy test and if it comes up positive you should find your supplier and break his kneecaps. Another way to tell is after constituted, shake the vial violently (this will destroy the hormone but you will get your answer) and if it gets cloudy, then you have the real deal my friend and the cloudier it is, the better quality it is. It sucks to have to sacrifice a vial but it will put you mind as ease.

Brawlik is offline New Member
    oh yea, and fyi if your ordering from China = bad idea...much better change of it not getting seized by customs coming from europe because customs are VERY TIGHT in China and Canada...I have some great domestic suppliers as well

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm on Riptropins right now and they are strong as hell. However, you have to make sure the security sticker checks out on their website.

The first 2 kits I was on had no sticker and I was up to 5iu's/day, just starting to get numb hands.

Now, the kits have the sticker and I had to drop to 2.5iu because I couldn't handle the sides. Even now, my hands go numb ALL the time. I'm leaner yet stronger. My muscles have filled out tremendously. I love Riptropins!

Juice Authority is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DCannon View Post
    I'm on Riptropins right now and they are strong as hell. However, you have to make sure the security sticker checks out on their website.

The first 2 kits I was on had no sticker and I was up to 5iu's/day, just starting to get numb hands.

Now, the kits have the sticker and I had to drop to 2.5iu because I couldn't handle the sides. Even now, my hands go numb ALL the time. I'm leaner yet stronger. My muscles have filled out tremendously. I love Riptropins!
    Rips come from one guy and one guy only. He has the exclusive on Rips and only one other distributor. I highly doubt they're being counterfeited, but who knows? Rips are produced in the same plant as hyges (same chemist too - very well known). Rips have good feedback on most boards. Also, unless you take your IGF-1 test within 1 hour after administration results will be skewed. Most people also don't know the difference between GH and IGF-1 levels.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawlik View Post
    Most scammers use HCG and claim it to be HGH because it is identical to the naked eye. A good way to test for HCG is go buy a pregnancy test and if it comes up positive you should find your supplier and break his kneecaps. Another way to tell is after constituted, shake the vial violently (this will destroy the hormone but you will get your answer) and if it gets cloudy, then you have the real deal my friend and the cloudier it is, the better quality it is. It sucks to have to sacrifice a vial but it will put you mind as ease.
    hmm....you do realise this thread is months old?

Chinese HGH is such a crap shoot. Surely, out of 1,300,000,000 people there's got to be ONE guy that sell legit stuff. But how do you find that ONE? I wish that HGH was legal in the US for personal use. Until that happens we're going to see bad experiences being posted by users getting bogus stuff out of China. The price is just too tempting for the benefits of HGH.

s.norman is offline New Member
    the side effects shood tell u if its real or not

ecsaaron is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by s.norman View Post
    the side effects shood tell u if its real or not
    Guess if you get an abcess its bad.Im not takin that chance...Pharm grade for me

ukabx is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice Authority View Post
    Rips come from one guy and one guy only. He has the exclusive on Rips and only one other distributor. I highly doubt they're being counterfeited, but who knows? Rips are produced in the same plant as hyges (same chemist too - very well known). Rips have good feedback on most boards. Also, unless you take your IGF-1 test within 1 hour after administration results will be skewed. Most people also don't know the difference between GH and IGF-1 levels.
    edit,...

JimInAK is offline Member
    From my experience taking HGH and testing my IGF-1 level here's how it worked for me....

My initial IGF-1 test was about 150 ng/ml. After 3 days and four daily doses of 4iu/day my next IGF-1 test came in at about 185 ng/ml. My level had risen about 20%. Continuing the dose for 30 days, I took another IGF-1 test. That test came in at 300+ ng/ml. (I screwed up by not telling the testing facility that i was taking HGH, as the test administered had a ceiling of 300 ng/ml.)

I expect and generally obtain about a 100ng/ml increase in IGF-1 per 1iu/day dose taking generic Chinese HGH and I expect IGF-1 to increase to it's maximum level in 3-4 weeks.

I've heard that there are differences in IGF-1 level at different times of the day. I just try to take each test at the same time of day.
    NWIron likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information