Newyorkrockstar is offline Associate Member

humatrope trasfering into serostim

185lbs
    29yrs old
    5'11
    do not know bf% exactly havent checked for a while
    14 years training on and off in the early years
    10 aas under belt

Just started humatrope 2 weeks ago 2iu upon waking up 6 on 1 off its a 24mg cartridge so have about another 12 iu left, i have 2 128iu kits of serostim after humatrope is done..

im also into week 4 of taking 750mg test E a week, 50mg dbol which i just came off, 500mg deca and incorporating 50 winstrol in 3 weeks ed.. letro on hand

my question is can i tapper up the hgh i dont feel any sides other then couple headaches one really bad one really only happened once... some fatigue ..

and another question .. Is it ok to go from humatrope to serostim?
    Last edited by Newyorkrockstar; 11-24-2010 at 10:19 AM.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    taper up .5 slowly at least for a week to prevent sides from coming on so fast... which will keep you out of the gym if they come!

WELCOME!

not familiar with serostim
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 11-24-2010 at 10:25 AM.

thanks.. but im using a pen which only goes by single iu's cant do half ... and im assuming its ok going from humatrope to serostim? not a big deal?

serostim aka saizen is made by serono

1 unit will be fine to ramp up...
    Humatrope is 5 Star but some feel that all pharma grades are the same with different names. You will find out, want you? I know this is not a specific answer but since I have not tried either one, then perhaps wait for someone else to chime in. I would assume just fine.....

ok.. thank you =) ... so tapper up 1 iu every week?.. and just to mention i can only take it in the a.m, so is 3 ...4 and so on, all in the a.m. is that ok?

You are welcome. AM is preferred! so this is perfect as you also want to blunt your cortisol in the AM. Some people like to just go ahead and pin everything in the AM simply for convenience. Some like to split up doses and pin again in the early afternoon when your cortisol rises again or after workout. Many think anything over 5 iu's should be split but then again there are members here who pin 5 ED in the AM and are fine. Some members like the consistency and some like to shock their system to mimic young growth spurts. It all comes down to personal choice as long as you stay away from bedtime dosing at age 29 unless if absolutely necessary every so often but not encouraged.

turk1968 is offline Associate Member
    i have taken most of the generic chinese brands over the last 4 years (blues,greens,ansomone,glotropin etc) up to 70ius per week but due to the concerns about the generic products from china i changed to saizen and its the best by far .Im recovering from a serious arm injury at present and have only trained at 60% at best since starting the saizen hgh and on no aas at present (priming for next cycle) but its definately helped me maintain my size and some good bf loss.I take 5ius 1st thing about 6am then off to work with breakfast at 7am when i get there .Any more than 5 and i would split it in half but at present i am sticking with 5ius as its working great. Enjoy !

Ok thanks for the info ... What about it's half life I think it's 4hours I wake up at 630am to take my dosage and trainning around 4pm so should I split it for that reason or does it not matter?and also is it ok to nap on the train going into work after I take it in the am about an hour nap on my train ride to work...

Thread Information