tims1 is offline Junior Member

Have i been stung with hgh fakes??

i bought 300iu of generic blue tops i have used 200iu, 3iu a day for first 3 weeks then moved onto 5iu. i cant say i saw or felt much different i felt i was looking leaner and abs were getting cut up more than usual but i missed 2 days so went a bit silly after seeing a post on here and next shot did 10iu at a time. I havent noticed any side effects no problems with the hands or anything? isnt that normally a tell tale sign its fake.

i must add i think it was scotchguard the hgh expert i saw you posted sides at 10iu. And this is my first hgh cycle i have done 2 AAS previously. i bought them from a good recommendation but dont want to carry on if its not right they looked right compressioned puck like in bottle of vial wrapped in foil not boxed.

thanks tim
    Last edited by tims1; 10-15-2010 at 02:09 PM.

i took hgh 9am and now 9.29pm im experience headaches not major though

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    maybe an IGF-1 test will help you determine if legit or a pregnancy test to rule out if hcg instead..however some few lucky people do not get sides..

oh really thats a nice positive would there be any tell tale signs because i only had 200iu and really wanted get another 200 to carry on but for obvious cost reasons and health dont want to be paying alot for something which wont even benefit me

tim, I didn't much results until about week 7 when I first started HGH usage. The changes are so gradual it's really hard to tell. When I was starting off with HGH I ramped from 5iu/ed to 8iu/ed and within a week or so I was swollen all over. My eyes were puffy, my fingers felt thick, even my face was holding water. HGH isn't for everyone. It depends on what you're trying to get out of it. I'm 50 and I'm more interested in maintaining my quality of life over body building.

i ran 11iu 5iu in am 6 later in day and later that night and next morning and experienced all the sides. pulsing fingers and legs felt like i couldnt walk terrible pain in my lower back wasnt comfortable at all so saw it was a positive its legit stuff which put a smile on my face but sides arent nice!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why are you running it so high? If it hurts dont do it. The sides should be uncomfortable at best, not really bad.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^^x2.
    and why 11 units when you are 21-22?
    Risking your endocrine system. You already have a lot of growth hormone . Please rethink this.

Thread Information