zabster151 is offline Member

best time to take shot

i have been reading about how people take there shot before they go to bed and some people set there alarm couple hours before they have to get up and take a shot then go back to sleep. also have heard do not eat until after the 1st our. pretty much i am trying to find generally whats the best time to take your shot ED. i will be doing 4-6 iu ed 5 on 2 off any help would greatly appreciated

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Best time is early morning or split up your shots early morning and early afternoon. Make sure you ramp up to that dose.

would't that be two shots a day if i did morning then afternoon. and then about the ramp i am still figuring that out so i should start at 2 iu then ramp daily? 2iu 3iu 4iu 4iu 4iu then two days off something like that?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Ramp up weekly...not daily
    start out at 2 units and ramp up either .5 or 1 unit and stay there for a bit..maybe a week or even 2 weeks to avoid sides plus to avoid starting all over again by having to lower your dose
    the 5 day on 2 day off is usually for economic reasons.. ED it is preferred by many here but either is okay
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 10-29-2010 at 02:01 PM.

ok. Thanx so it would be fine to run hgh ed of the month no off days. I plan on running it for 6 months at least. i will be using NiperTropin suppose to be very good and potent......

Quote Originally Posted by zabster151 View Post
    ok. Thanx so it would be fine to run hgh ed of the month no off days. I plan on running it for 6 months at least. i will be using NiperTropin suppose to be very good and potent......
    Absolutely....ED for 6 months is great!..starting..low..is..KEY... otherwise if you are tired or have cramped up hands or a horrible headache, you will not get off the sofa and into the gym.

WAIT..a..minute..26?..WHY??...just..saw...your..profile

27 in december i have been training for 12 years i am 190 i bench 405 squat uper 5's dead's in the 5's i want to have movre muscel fibers and thicker and over all body rejuvenation

Wish..you.would..wait!..2-3..more..years!

how old were you when you started?

Quote Originally Posted by zabster151 View Post
    how old were you when you started?
    not..26!...LOL!...much..more....

lol, o well i think it will do me wonders in the gym i know most people use it at 30 i do not think it will hurt at 27, so for lean muscle gain 4-6 iu is sufficient i know other do 10iu but i do not want to go that high.

no need to go high...you already produce A LOT of GH now...a WHOLE LOT! and you do not want to risk messing with your endocrine system which is my concern.

okay....trying to butter me up! LOL!!!!

lol no no, so if i goto the doc and say i want my hgh/igf-1 levels tested what range is high and what is low?

iGF-1...BW..LEVELS..MALE

Last edited by SlimmerMe; 10-29-2010 at 03:25 PM.

wait so 25-39 is low and 114 - 492 is average to high IGF-1

what about HGH levels

a male who is 26-27 years old...between 114-492 ...(for IGF-1 BW levels)

suggestion: get a baseline IGF-1 level before you begin your HGH to see what happens after dosing for awhile...this is important as well as to make certain your stuff is legit for comparsion plus BW improvement 6 months later
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 10-29-2010 at 03:35 PM.

lifeforce0019 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Absolutely....ED for 6 months is great!..starting..low..is..KEY... otherwise if you are tired or have cramped up hands or a horrible headache, you will not get off the sofa and into the gym.
    Hi Slimmerme. Could you post the stats relating to your experience with hGH. You sure seem to know a lot about the subject. It would be great if you would post your before and after stats. I seem to recall you were lamenting a few days ago about your poor IGF1 response to hGH in the following link: The "Pathetic HGH results" thread? perhaps? http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ths&highlight=

Are you really sure you know what you are talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by lifeforce0019 View Post
    Hi Slimmerme. Could you post the stats relating to your experience with hGH. You sure seem to know a lot about the subject. It would be great if you would post your before and after stats. I seem to recall you were lamenting a few days ago about your poor IGF1 response to hGH in the following link: The "Pathetic HGH results" thread? perhaps? http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ths&highlight=

Are you really sure you know what you are talking about?
    My stats re: HGH? I started back in April with Omnitrope and was told to take 3 units ED by my doc. I got way too tired and horrible headaches. I then lowered my dose to about 2 and then 1.5 and then over time to 1 unit since I kept getting more bloated and just did not feel that it was working like I had wished for it to work. My IGF-1 was 99 when I first began. After 6 months, it had only increased to 125. This shocked me since over 6 months one would think that my levels would have gone up more than that. Meantime I kept getting bigger and bigger. I put on too much weight and started feeling like a moose. I started popping out of my clothes. I got tighter and more amazonian and stonger ...however....my intention was to get smaller since HGH is regarded as promoting lean mass. It is complicated though since I was also on other things like Test and DHEA and lots of Estrogen too. So I cannot really point my finger as to what the culprit was as far as pumping me up. I do know this though: HGH and Test is a body builder's dream so to think I was going to get smaller was actually kinda naive in hindsight.

Am I sure I know what I am talking about? I only know what my results have been and can share my experience. I am not sure what you mean by this. Regardless....I loved the emotional feeling of HGH as in: No anxiety...no depression..and the best sense of well being ever ever... and the deep sleep which was steller. The jury is still out on it all together. I am open to another round..but when? I have no idea. I am sitting on a prescription of Nutropin which is good for a year. I want to clean out for awhile to see what takes place.

I hope this answers your question. If not....shoot! except for...."do I know what I am talking about?"....this I am not clear as to this comment....but perhaps you did not mean it as such.
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 10-29-2010 at 09:31 PM.

Peace Missile is offline Junior Member
    I would personally ramp up in .5 increments, minimizes the sides..

ogmunit is offline New Member
    i hope im not speaking out of term but i need to know about iu's...i have a 3/10cc needle and i need to do 2iu's where is that in the needle is that the second line of the needle..adive would be nice...

Thread Information