RAMWolff is offline Junior Member

Forced HGH break

Hi,

I've been HGH for 18 weeks now... I've got only 2 weeks left but my source is out of stock so it looks like I'll have to take a break. Anyone have the facts about this?? I was told NEVER to go off of HGH (5 days on, 2 days rest but other than that stay on it). So if I am forced into a break before I can acquire some more product is there a time period that's safe before it's effects start to reverse?? Honestly I've not seen any real effects, well I think my sleep is a bit better but that's about it but I was told it can take up to a year before a body starts to really respond to it... I'm down with that but this break has me worried that I'm not doing myself any favors and I hope I don't have to start all the way over on this all the time ON cycle!

I'm 49, going to be 50 in Jan... I'm using this to help my body stay healthy as I'm HIV POZ.

Thanks for the advice.

Rich

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Glad to see you here. Hold tight since many guys may have already gone to bed to get their hgh sleep!
    meantime... breathe....

No problem. thanks for the help! :-)

ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    if you are HIV pos, you can get it through your insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by ramacher View Post
    if you are HIV pos, you can get it through your insurance.
    if I remember correctly from some post way back, this might not be the case...but a good thought!
    BUMP PLEASE.....

Hey Ramacher,

I was not asking about whether I can get it from my doc or not I was asking about if it's safe to take a couple of weeks or more break from HGH without having to start from scratch and loose all that's done for my body so far.

Thanks

Rich

The affects of HGH on your body is gradual and the reverse is also true when you get off HGH. Two weeks should be fine, you'll lose a little but you'll get it back in a few weeks. You might experience a little tightness in the joints. I was off for a couple of weeks while I was on a trip. I came back and went straight to 5iu/ed. I didn't get sides but everyone's a little different. HGH is good stuff. I know that HIV positive people take Anavar + Test (small doses) to maintain muscle mass. Take care bro., good luck.

^^^
    RamWolff....Scotchguard gives steller advice here so it sounds to me like you will be just FINE....

Thanks so much for your water proof advice Scotchguard! (little play on words there)

I'm doing Test (1 cc a week) and Primobolin 1 cc a week) right now as I have a couple of bottles of the P (heard it was Arnold's fav juice to use). I hope I can find another source for HGH SOON if this one does not restock in the next week. I had a 2nd source but he kept raising his prices and when I compared with the newer source, the one that's out right now, it was a huge difference in price... being an HIV POZ person I'm on a very very tight budget and this whole body mind set I have is expensive as hell... I don't even own a car, can't afford it!

Thanks again for the advice. :-)

Thread Information