Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JJ78 is offline Senior Member

All this talk 'bout Blue tops ???

Ok. So I initially got what I think were Pharm grade yellow top Serotonim?.

2 months worth. 4iu 5 on 2 off.
    Just wanted to make sure I would be happy before investing more cash.

I guess I am happy with those.
    I re-ordered and got blank Blue tops. Just a sticker on the little white box to seal it.
    1 month into 4iu 5 on 2 off, and do not know if it is doing anything.

I feel pokets in my fat gut where I have been injecting, I think.
    Vivid dreams.
    Still kind of tired though.
    I am crusing on Sust 250 1Xweek
    I decided last night to hit 6iu to see if I got swolen hands, face etc. Nada. Does this mean it BS?
    My question being:

Should I try a higher dose tonite? Friend of a friend kind of thing so? And I got 5 months of it.
    My sust is definitley legit from same folks.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    some people have gotten ripped off on blue tops. i started with them, and mine were GTG. My immediate symptons were intense sweating during workout from water retention, slept a ton, no energy, the dreams and tingling in hands. Seems like you have some of these as well. hgh is a longer term commitment...I haven't read of anyone seeing results in 1month. I just finished 3 months and noticed that i have leaned out abit, muscles seem more tight/dense. no significant weight loss, but my diet wasn't exactly clean neither.

i was on 5 iu 5/2 and pulled back to 2.5 every day within the last 2 weeks. i have less symptons in the hands...and I will be able to run longer. I would rather run for a longer period of time. 5 is too high for a gal...some other members think that 5 is high for a guy.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ78 View Post
    Ok. So I initially got what I think were Pharm grade yellow top Serotonim?.

2 months worth. 4iu 5 on 2 off.
    Just wanted to make sure I would be happy before investing more cash.

I guess I am happy with those.
    I re-ordered and got blank Blue tops. Just a sticker on the little white box to seal it.
    1 month into 4iu 5 on 2 off, and do not know if it is doing anything.

I feel pokets in my fat gut where I have been injecting, I think.
    Vivid dreams.
    Still kind of tired though.
    I am crusing on Sust 250 1Xweek
    I decided last night to hit 6iu to see if I got swolen hands, face etc. Nada. Does this mean it BS?
    My question being:

Should I try a higher dose tonite? Friend of a friend kind of thing so? And I got 5 months of it.
    My sust is definitley legit from same folks.
    Some guys so this to see what happens but I would be careful. But if you are having the vivid dreams chances are you have legit stuff.

If you have a baseline IGF-1 level, you could pin and then go get some BW asap to see what the level is. Or if you want to rule out HCG which is sometimes faked as HGH, then get a pregnancy test and if it comes out pregnant then it is hgc and not hgh.

Hope this helps!

JJ78 is offline Senior Member
    Thank you ladies. Yeah, I am around the 3 month mark. I thaought that I would feel well rested and have a ton of energy. But, as I said before I am on Sust 250 1 a week so i am strong and hard and when I workout I am good and intense, but every other time of the day I feel like sleepin.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    3 months and still sleeping a lot....have you checked your thyroid lately?

mighty1 is offline Marcus owns you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat View Post
    some people have gotten ripped off on blue tops. i started with them, and mine were GTG. My immediate symptons were intense sweating during workout from water retention, slept a ton, no energy, the dreams and tingling in hands. Seems like you have some of these as well. hgh is a longer term commitment...I haven't read of anyone seeing results in 1month. I just finished 3 months and noticed that i have leaned out abit, muscles seem more tight/dense. no significant weight loss, but my diet wasn't exactly clean neither.

i was on 5 iu 5/2 and pulled back to 2.5 every day within the last 2 weeks. i have less symptons in the hands...and I will be able to run longer. I would rather run for a longer period of time. 5 is too high for a gal...some other members think that 5 is high for a guy.
    30 days on kigtropin gh, 2 kits thats all you need inaddition to being on AAS such as test, tren , eq, but 30 days on that gh and you are into single digit bf, lean, paper thin skin, sculpted defined looking muscles, larger muscles, and simply looking like a million bucks, big and lean, 30 days! thats a month. ofcourse you do need to begin at low double digit bf, and be somewhat of an experienced lifter, but that's a given.

6-12 months on kigs will turn you to national competitor.

i never thought chinese gh can be so great, i only had 2 that were very close to it which were thanktropin and the good ole brown tops from back in early 00s, i hated jintropin, i hated most blue tops, many were fake and underdosed 4iu insted of 10iu, but kigs is legit.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Kigs are complete rubbish dont go near then, the only reason why some people recommend then is for some kind of motive or gain,be aware. Stick with Pharm grade and dont bvelieve a word these guys who push Chinese crap

do you think anyone of these guys even consider your word? you proved your agenda by putting down a great product that YOU HAVE NOT TRIED. here i will attach some pics of a guy that was on those 'fake chinese gh' so once and for all ppl here understand how corrupt some boards are!

let me know how to put pics here since it wont let me and you will see just how ****ed up what marcus says is
    Last edited by mighty1; 12-16-2010 at 10:40 PM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	933292069_m-1.gif 
Views:	435 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	112960

Name:	1260486096.jpg 
Views:	2014 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	112961

DOES THIS LOOK TO YOU LIKE FAKE GH?? this is your 'fake china gh' thanktropin, kigtropin....

so now ppl know you are FULL OF BS.

no this is not me in the pic, im a pro, i gave you an example of a competitor, a real BB, that is using marcus "fake gh".....

shame on you marcus!
    Last edited by mighty1; 12-16-2010 at 10:54 PM.

30 days on kigtropin gh, 2 kits thats all you need inaddition to being on AAS such as test, tren , eq, but 30 days on that gh and you are into single digit bf, lean, paper thin skin, sculpted defined looking muscles, larger muscles, and simply looking like a million bucks, big and lean, 30 days! thats a month. ofcourse you do need to begin at low double digit bf, and be somewhat of an experienced lifter, but that's a given.

6-12 months on kigs will turn you to national competitor.

i never thought chinese gh can be so great, i only had 2 that were very close to it which were thanktropin and the good ole brown tops from back in early 00s, i hated jintropin, i hated most blue tops, many were fake and underdosed 4iu insted of 10iu, but kigs is legit.

Why do you care so much what other people's opinion on kigs is? It's like it's your mission to convince the whole world (and especially this board) that kigs are the greatest thing ever. Your posts sound more like an advertisement for kigs than an opinion. I don't have a horse in this race and couldn't care less either way but it definitely seems like you have an agenda.

turk1968 is offline Associate Member
    What worries me about all this is that any chinese hgh suppliers ( who we all know have people checking out these threads and even posting !! ) will now be rapidly faking the boxes and labels from kigs and selling there own as kigs. They are the masters of counterfeiting .I know for a fact that some and i say some of the chinese hgh i took was real due to blood tests i had but some was complete crap even though i got some of the associated sides. I also have no axe to grind as i am on saizen now so have removed any doubt i have about my hgh just worse off in the pocket each month.

LMFAO everyone can see through your posts oh Mighty!

stop pushing your fake Chinese kigs, no one is listening and we can all see through your agenda

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Why do you care so much what other people's opinion on kigs is? It's like it's your mission to convince the whole world (and especially this board) that kigs are the greatest thing ever. Your posts sound more like an advertisement for kigs than an opinion. I don't have a horse in this race and couldn't care less either way but it definitely seems like you have an agenda.
    i dont, dont use it, i couldnt care less, i also like thanktropin and i also liked the ole brown tops, not only the kigs.

Quote Originally Posted by turk1968 View Post
    What worries me about all this is that any chinese hgh suppliers ( who we all know have people checking out these threads and even posting !! ) will now be rapidly faking the boxes and labels from kigs and selling there own as kigs. They are the masters of counterfeiting .I know for a fact that some and i say some of the chinese hgh i took was real due to blood tests i had but some was complete crap even though i got some of the associated sides. I also have no axe to grind as i am on saizen now so have removed any doubt i have about my hgh just worse off in the pocket each month.
    so it would have been better to just keep my mouth shut, let bunch of ppl buy fake gh, and leave the good kigs to all the vets and wanna be BBS? nope dont work this way.
    everyone has the right to know about good gh, and if the chinese fake it, i will come here and say it, since you cant fake gh on me nor any other AAS, moment they do it....im here screaming loud and clear, im the first one to warn about fakes.

Mighty , my post was nothing aimed at you at all , the board is full of people making us all aware of which products are fake and which are real . My worry is this can work against us when someone lets us know about a legitimate product that is then faked by others which then gets the product an unfair bad name. Im 50 next year and started aas over 25 years ago when it was great to buy straight from the chemists in the canary islands when on holiday. Yes there were fakes around but nothing like today.I am sure there is quality hgh coming out of china but along with boat loads of fake/underdosed/unhealthy rubbish aswell. Ive had a friend get seriously unwell with massive blood pressure (not far off of 200/120 !) taking what he thought was igf. Im 7-8 weeks into my saizen at the moment with no aas due to waiting for surgery on a ruptured tricep tendon and even with the pathetic training i have been doing its definately far better than any of the blues/greens/ansomone/glotropin i have used over the last 4 years . I just wish we could find an easy way to test the hgh to put all this to bed.

Best wishes .Turk

I though Marcus was full of crap. So I took up his challenge and got some pharma grade a couple of weeks ago. I've been on blue tops for over 2 years with good results. What I found with pharma grade over blue tops is that blue tops seem watered down. I took 5iu/ed of blue tops and my body felt good right there. I get the same effect with 2.5iu to 3iu/ed with pharma grade. I like the pharma grade a lot. The problem is that I just can't afford 'em. I can afford the 5iu/ed of blue tops. Though I concur with Marcus that pharma grade HGH is superior, I'm going back to blue tops when my pharma supply runs out. Gentlemen that are arguing over the legitimacy of Chinese blue tops, I've tried both and they both work. The pharma works with less but blue top is more affordable. I guess I'm saying you're both right, in my eyes. I think we have to pick our poison. $$ or quality.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mighty1 View Post

Name:	1260486096.jpg 
Views:	2014 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	112961
    and? what fvck does this prove? that could be any toolbag on anything......

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    and? what fvck does this prove? that could be any toolbag on anything......
    thats what im saying, you have no clue for the BBS on the boards, thats why you are in lala land, this is one of the guys who worked with thanktropin from basically the biggest gh source on the internet, im not him, but if you knew him and those are real pics....you would know he used it, ask others they know him, true vets from few other boards do. his physiqe is built on thanktropin and ND gh which are both legit gh.
    Last edited by mighty1; 12-18-2010 at 08:04 PM.

thats what im saying, you have no clue for the BBS on the boards, thats why you are in lala land, this is one of the guys who worked with thanktropin from basically the biggest gh source on the internet, im not him, but if you knew him and those are real pics....you would know he used it, ask others they know him, true vets from few other boards do. his physiqe is built on thanktropin and ND gh which are both legit gh.
    You are full of shit, you got banned from OLM for bullshitting, your a con man and I can see through your stupid posts, the Chinese gh your trying to promote around here is crap, members please be aware and dont be taken in by this fool.

you know what will happen after BBS try these china gh and see its legit right? your days will be over... they will find it sooner or later.
    cant fight the system ya know...you are corrupt in this aspect marcus. this is NOT right what you are doing when you know many tops run those specific gh including a number of very femiliar Olympia competitors.

but as i said AGAIN, do not buy it ppl go with marcus advice...useless argument, youre a child, god knows who gave you mod position here, then again MONEY TALKS, we all know this, and the ones who kiss ass to ADMIN or own boards by buying domain get their way... atleast try to keep it honest.

One thing i will say mighty is that you are recommending a product , marcus isnt !! Marcus has been here a long time and is not selling any brand of hgh . He is only recommending if possible stay away from any chinese hgh and buy Pharma Grade. The reason i know this is (Sorry Marcus delete if this is inappropriate but i feel is just to say ) I ASKED HIM FOR A SOURCE FOR PHARMA GRADE HGH . He didnt have one but would let me know if he did. He never pmd me back. If he had a vested interest in pharma grade he would of contacted me and sold me some ! . I think this board is one of the more honest as others have lots of sponsors selling many products leading to admin favoritism .This board is then, unfortunately , open to many to try to gain more customers.Mant have been found out and banned for these actions. I am not sure if this is what you are trying to do but you are leaving yourself open to debate and questioning on that subject.I would like to here from XLarge who also along with Marcus raised concerns about chinese HGH as you alluded that he was now taking your specified HGH.I am on pharma grade now and wouldnt change back. Best Wishes all .Off for surgery tomorrow on my ruptured tricep tendon !! Not looking forward to months of rehab. Merry Xmas.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    you know what will happen after BBS try these china gh and see its legit right? your days will be over... they will find it sooner or later.
    cant fight the system ya know...you are corrupt in this aspect marcus. this is NOT right what you are doing when you know many tops run those specific gh including a number of very femiliar Olympia competitors.

but as i said AGAIN, do not buy it ppl go with marcus advice...useless argument, youre a child, god knows who gave you mod position here, then again MONEY TALKS, we all know this, and the ones who kiss ass to ADMIN or own boards by buying domain get their way... atleast try to keep it honest.
    What the f*ck are you on about?!

What country are you a "pro" out of by the way?

You were given various chances to confirm your a "pro" at OLM and couldnt prove anything.

I dont disagree with everything you say, but you claim to walk to walk with no backing whatsoever.

You were given a chance to prove your stats and couldnt over at OLM by one of the longest standing Mods. If your going to make claims like that, be sure to get called out on them. And if you cant or dont want to prove those claims, go back to playing your f*cking Xbox.

they can go into my account on this board and see if i was ever trying to sell anything, im NOT a source, they know it, they also know im speaking the truth, when i say agenda i dont necessarily mean to push american or europian pharm gh, i mean agenda as in bringing only a specific point of view of his to discussion and base his own experience as the holy grail when in reality its not, he should let ppl decide for themselves, when i put out a word about something it will always benefit the BB, they all write me back later on thank me, but again i dont care that much wether marcus is corrupt or no, i get many pms even on this board and not once do i answer with selling points because i am not a dealer, i rarely even answer pms ask the many who write me on different boards, im sure few of them are here.

it doesnt matter what anyone else says on the subject both myself and marcus know the truth, i dont know him from adam and that may be the problem and he has ABSOLUTELY no clue who i am and how dumb what he is saying is, i would not bother to come here and argue it if what he says was THE TRUTH with respect to all chinese gh.

there are guys who been around forever, we are past the stupid agendas, we try to benefit the community and you dont have to be a source to do it.
    xlarge is on kigs, he knows they are legit but he is buddy with marcus so who knows what he will say , but i assure you that xlarge knows kigs is LEGIT GH, this is also why i never accept offers to be mod because i know how it works, when we started it all back in the day it was much different and meant to be done differently, you see now days the results, a mess of mods and others with agendas and freebes, and bribes, and god knows, they think if they have access to mod only sections they know it all....if they only knew ....if they only knew...they would know that the strongest are the ones who survive the longest, it has nothing to do with politically correct moding or the fact that most members on any given board afraid to speak their mind for the risk of being banned, or any other BS the mod decides to do on any given day, this was not meant to be this way, the reason i dont take stronger steps is because i already established a great reputation with the ones who count in this game.

anyways, we are blowing wind here, dont use any china gh, use only what marcus says....youll get far.
    Last edited by mighty1; 12-19-2010 at 08:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    What the f*ck are you on about?!

What country are you a "pro" out of by the way?

You were given various chances to confirm your a "pro" at OLM and couldnt prove anything.

I dont disagree with everything you say, but you claim to walk to walk with no backing whatsoever.

You were given a chance to prove your stats and couldnt over at OLM by one of the longest standing Mods. If your going to make claims like that, be sure to get called out on them. And if you cant or dont want to prove those claims, go back to playing your f*cking Xbox.
    the subject at hand is KIGS, it is specific branded blue tops vs american gh, not mighty1 status, my status is as solid as they come, the mod you are talking about if i really wanted would be out of that board fast. i dont. as i told you i prefer keeping things mellow and calm, dont ever confuse number of posts with vet status, and also i dont need to prove anyone im a pro, the information i post here is good enough, you wont find any pro argue with me because they do exact same thing.

blowing wind yet again, its just waste of time, do what you want.

the subject at hand is KIGS, it is specific branded blue tops vs american gh, not mighty1 status, my status is as solid as they come, the mod you are talking about if i really wanted would be out of that board fast. i dont. as i told you i prefer keeping things mellow and calm, dont ever confuse number of posts with vet status, and also i dont need to prove anyone im a pro, the information i post here is good enough, you wont find any pro argue with me because they do exact same thing.

blowing wind yet again, its just waste of time, do what you want.
    Thats the problem, your "status" is f*ck all. Maybe in your head your some sort of veteran of the bodybuilding world or Pro that "competes with Jay Cutler's". But your not much unless YOU prove it.

You were booted from OLM for good reason. You claimed all sorts of various sh*t, gave shit advice and couldnt verify a single claim you made. So I dont see how your going to pull that sh*t again here. Well, your not.

I dont think that ALL GH out of China is garbage, there probably are some sources that sell legit fairly high quality GH, but they are few and far between. From what I have seen (real world) pharm grade GH is much much superior.

Your not "always right" by the way either, no one is. But when you claim to be a "pro" or anyone of that calibre here, or anywhere else, prove it. IF your a IFBB Pro, good. Stick around. But by reviewing your posts I'm not buying it. Not with the sh*t that you spew about diet/nutrition.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Thats the problem, your "status" is f*ck all. Maybe in your head your some sort of veteran of the bodybuilding world or Pro that "competes with Jay Cutler's". But your not much unless YOU prove it.

You were booted from OLM for good reason. You claimed all sorts of various sh*t, gave shit advice and couldnt verify a single claim you made. So I dont see how your going to pull that sh*t again here. Well, your not.

I dont think that ALL GH out of China is garbage, there probably are some sources that sell legit fairly high quality GH, but they are few and far between. From what I have seen (real world) pharm grade GH is much much superior.

Your not "always right" by the way either, no one is. But when you claim to be a "pro" or anyone of that calibre here, or anywhere else, prove it. IF your a IFBB Pro, good. Stick around. But by reviewing your posts I'm not buying it. Not with the sh*t that you spew about diet/nutrition.
    since i injected 3iu of kigs about 45min ago and im sitting here arguing on COMPUTER lol with god knows who and for what, and i am starving since i just injected 'fake kigs' and im just hungry every 2 hours and can eat whatever i want while reducing bf% because im injecting fake gh...cuz of all those reason i will now go and get me something to eat in the form of 2 huge subs, i will be back later to continue blowing wind...

i put kigs up there with humatrope. i used both. and since i know my source is not the one to just send me the good stuff and leave others with shit since he is one of the best in the business, i can tell you that IMO kigs are the real deal. take it or leave it. as i said before guys here are just 1 kit away from seeing that im stating the TRUTH so they can see for themselves the BS that goes around now days.

You was banned from OLM for bullshitting, you was also giving crap advice. Xlarge was on kigs and they were crap, it sent his bp through the roof to a level were he could of died, that crap your injecting isnt gh but some Chinese chemical what mimics gh sides but with a boat load of other serious sides.

I dont believe a word you say, i can smell a bull shitter a mile off, your making yourself look stupid by keep trying to push kigs is every thread going, by all means state your opinion on chinese gh and I will state mine but for gods sake stop trying to push your wonderful source because let me tell you something about your wonderful source, he sells crap but you already know that dont you!

China is the biggest counterfeit country in the world, they even poison their own children with their chemical constructed baby foods and milk, they are the largest counterfeiter of medication by far and do you really think these 2nd rate labs are selling you 100% gh when it cost a small fortune to prodouce.

Your a fraud and bull shitter but at least everyone here can see through you, if anyone is intrested have a look through his previous threads and post and tell me if this guy is a pro LMFAO, more like a pro bull shitter.

Blog Entries
    mighty1 your a bullshit artist, you tried telling me that 250mg pw test will do nothing but give a hard on, now i know from one year of doing this that your statement is absolute crap, ive gained very well with this. i dont give a shit about chinese hgh and couldnt care less about your arguement, but one thing ive heard locally, and unconnected to this forum, is that its not to be trusted, my source told me he wouldnt even sell me the blue tops as he personally thought they were shit
    Last edited by dec11; 12-19-2010 at 09:59 AM.

as always kissin ass to mod pays ...

the facts are that i have shown you here pictures of a guy that built his physiqe on those so called fake thanktropin and kigs, he has better physiqe than yours by a mile, correct mr marcus? he also has the gh skin and tecture of skin that gh gives including the muscle and low bf% to show for it with the exact dimentions hgh allows you to hold while still being lean

marcus, you should think back at your whole bb approach, you are lieing and lieing bluntly, i dont know what kigs xlarge been on but the official kigs are just the real deal, and the back up it has is in one form: the physiqe it creates. you saw pics, this guy is easy to find if you know anything about internet BB boards.

im tired of arguing with you, you generalize way too much, there is legit chinese gh, there are MANY pro and amatuer BBS that compete on chinese gh, the last one who won pro card in the US...yes that one...the one who trains with wolfe lately.....he won it while using chinese gh, when a source write in their signature that they supply to the pros, some of them truly do.

i just blow wind here with you, you think you know it all while in reality you misguide ppl, there are BBS on this site and others that been there much longer than you and know alot more than you, im one of them. silence doesnt always mean speechless, it means i dont have time for your BS and your lies, as i said before you being a mod means nothing, the wrong ppl are mods now days, the ones who should never be mods, the ones who run the fastest the other way when reality hits them in the face.

i have nothing to say to you anymore, you proved your ignorance to me since im on the kigs gh right now and i know you are talking out of your ass. if i could name source names you would see how stupid you are.
    Last edited by mighty1; 12-19-2010 at 11:01 AM.

Blog Entries
    as always kissin ass to mod pays ...

the facts are that i have shown you here pictures of a guy that built his physiqe on those so called fake thanktropin and kigs, he has better physiqe than yours by a mile, correct mr marcus? he also has the gh skin and tecture of skin that gh gives including the muscle and low bf% to show for it with the exact dimentions hgh allows you to hold while still being lean

marcus, you should think back at your whole bb approach, you are lieing and lieing bluntly, i dont know what kigs xlarge been on but the official kigs are just the real deal, and the back up it has is in one form: the physiqe it creates. you saw pics, this guy is easy to find if you know anything about internet BB boards.

im tired of arguing with you, you generalize way too much, there is legit chinese gh, there are MANY pro and amatuer BBS that compete on chinese gh, the last one who won pro card in the US...yes that one...the one who trains with wolfe lately.....he won it while using chinese gh, when a source write in their signature that they supply to the pros, some of them truly do.

i just blow wind here with you, you think you know it all while in reality you misguide ppl, there are BBS on this site and others that been there much longer than you and know alot more than you, im one of them. silence doesnt always mean speechless, it means i dont have time for your BS and your lies, as i said before you being a mod means nothing, the wrong ppl are mods now days, the ones who should never be mods, the ones who run the fastest the other way when reality hits them in the face.

i have nothing to say to you anymore, you proved your ignorance to me since im on the kigs gh right now and i know you are talking out of your ass. if i could name source names you would see how stupid you are.
    how the fvck does it?? what is anyone gaining from it? is asking for and trusting advice ass kissing? you are full of claims and nothing to back them, just another prick with broadband

since i injected 3iu of kigs about 45min ago and im sitting here arguing on COMPUTER lol with god knows who and for what, and i am starving since i just injected 'fake kigs' and im just hungry every 2 hours and can eat whatever i want while reducing bf% because im injecting fake gh...cuz of all those reason i will now go and get me something to eat in the form of 2 huge subs, i will be back later to continue blowing wind...

i put kigs up there with humatrope. i used both. and since i know my source is not the one to just send me the good stuff and leave others with shit since he is one of the best in the business, i can tell you that IMO kigs are the real deal. take it or leave it. as i said before guys here are just 1 kit away from seeing that im stating the TRUTH so they can see for themselves the BS that goes around now days.
    This is too much for me now. 1 KIT AWAY IS WAY TOO MUCH TO BE ANYTHING OTHER THAN A SALES PITCH. I dont post much but i have bben here quite a few years and enjoy reading and still learning at nearly 50 but all of a sudden i have pms sent to me by strangers telling me they have gtg hgh. Dont bother sending me these as i will stick to my pharma grade now thanks.

The facts are keyboard warrior (mighty1)

You got banned from OLM for lying, giving bad advice and bullshitting

Your fantasy world what your in doesn't wash here, everyone can see through you,

You try and claim you have the best source for Chinese gh yet your source is a scammer and con man, your agenda here as been exposed,

You talk utter rubbish, you give bad advice and IMHO your some kid sat there packing around 150lbs trying to scam people into buying fake gh from you and your source,

Your a bull shitter and con man and no one here believes a word you say.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Just to add my view on this, i have tried three brands of Chinese gh all three came from so called reputable sources and i can honestly say, never again will i waste my money. Imo not only is it absolute rubbish but it is also very dangerous and almost put me in hospitle.....

Marcus is telling the truth, and he does have an agenda. That agenda is to do what he can to help and keep the members on this board safe, anyone wanting to get their gh from china runs a very serious risk of suffering dangerous health issues....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Quote Originally Posted by turk1968 View Post
    This is too much for me now. 1 KIT AWAY IS WAY TOO MUCH TO BE ANYTHING OTHER THAN A SALES PITCH. I dont post much but i have bben here quite a few years and enjoy reading and still learning at nearly 50 but all of a sudden i have pms sent to me by strangers telling me they have gtg hgh. Dont bother sending me these as i will stick to my pharma grade now thanks.
    Please forward these PM's to a Mod/Vet asap.

no marcus,
    the facts are you are a lieing piece of shit, you want more of the kigs and the thanktropins for yourself and you think that money can solve everything,
    you keep on lieing and notice that not many of your ppl even on your own damn board come to stand by you, why is that? cuz they know you are full of shit when it comes to this. ask ret, ask nordic, ask wiz, ask anyone who knows anything and been there way before you decided to bring your sorry ass to anabolicreview back in 2005 and they will tell you to your face that you are plain out full of BS. you are pissing me off, i dont like being lied to nor do i like lies being told about me,
    i dont need your board, im not a source, i dont care if you buy chinese gh or not, but the con artist is you, you should be banned from every respectable board for the shit you do here when you generalise like this, this is alot worse than me telling the truth on corupt forum, dont worry ill find out if you are marcus from spain, and he is a lieing scambag of the worst kind, but it doesnt matter to me as much as the plain out blind approach you have to this subject. that should matter to anyone with alittle common sense and a brain.

BTW, your muscle is not good enough, you did nothing on a pro stage! maybe you should try a little more seros, you became a joke to me, infact i decided to quit this board since its nothing but politically correct agenda driven.

but if you are marcus from spain, expect your ass to be wiped all over the floor on the boards that count by people much more known than me in this game.

no marcus,
    the facts are you are a lieing piece of shit, you want more of the kigs and the thanktropins for yourself and you think that money can solve everything,

More horse shit.

you keep on lieing and notice that not many of your ppl even on your own damn board come to stand by you, why is that? cuz they know you are full of shit when it comes to this. ask ret, ask nordic, ask wiz, ask anyone who knows anything and been there way before you decided to bring your sorry ass to anabolicreview back in 2005 and they will tell you to your face that you are plain out full of BS. you are pissing me off, i dont like being lied to nor do i like lies being told about me,

More garbage.

Grizzy banned your for your bullshit at OLM. Anyone can log in and view it for themselves. The thread is still there. And so is the bullshit you've been peddling over there for months. So are the callouts of you talking nonsense too.

i dont need your board, im not a source, i dont care if you buy chinese gh or not, but the con artist is you, you should be banned from every respectable board for the shit you do here when you generalise like this, this is alot worse than me telling the truth on corupt forum, dont worry ill find out if you are marcus from spain, and he is a lieing scambag of the worst kind, but it doesnt matter to me as much as the plain out blind approach you have to this subject. that should matter to anyone with alittle common sense and a brain.

"Marcus from Spain", hahahaha... What are you on about? Your sounding far from "37" here kiddo.

BTW, your muscle is not good enough, you did nothing on a pro stage! maybe you should try a little more seros, you became a joke to me, infact i decided to quit this board since its nothing but politically correct agenda driven.

Wait a minute...

You just said Marcus's muscle "isnt good enough" even though you have been called out here and at OLM to prove your audacious claims of being a "Pro" and couldnt, so were booted from the board.

You then put other peoples pics up and claim that their results are from legit chinese GH.

You CANNOT verify your a Pro... As... Your not.

Your completely full of shit.

but if you are marcus from spain, expect your ass to be wiped all over the floor on the boards that count by people much more known than me in this game.

Internet threats... Wow. Tuff man.

Go and play in f*cking traffic.

Your a "Pro" alright. Your a "pro" at being a nonsensical internet wannabe bullshitter.

Lastly, go and play on your f*cking XBox360 "Mighty1". Stick to your Xbox360 forums as your time here is almost over.
    bolds

LMFAO, your jealously is over whelming, you have been exposed on every board and your having a tantrum because you cant scam and play games with our members.

Your a joke, your a liar and have been banned for bullshitting and giving bad advice. Your nothing but a Internet warrior and ive got more muscle in my little finger lol

You have been asked many times to post a picture but all you do is post other peoples pictures, do you know what you look like doing that? I shall tell you because its clear you dont, you look like a dickhead who cant back up any of his claims, thats why you was banned from other boards for your bull shitting, soon your not going to have any boards to play your fantasy games lol

You also think I am lying about chinese gh because i want more for myself? do you know what you look like stating stupid remarks like that? How old are you? you know how bad kigs are but all your intrested in is money and selling fakes.

Oh by the way Einstein, if you look at my location it says England not Spain you fool hahaha

Blog Entries
    man, some ppl have little to do with their lives, ive seen through this clown since my 1st encounter with him, absolutely pathetic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information