Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    GH consumer is offline Banned
    T-4 will help to offset the lowering of the thyroid.

Another factor is that the body has to get used to the amount of exo-GH and this takes time.

Allthough I know a guy who has been on vey high doses of GH (professional) and whenever I see him he is always yawning and sleepy. So I think that past certain high doses you will just keep feeling tired and sleepy (a good example of this possible effect is one of Jay Cutlers vids where he talks about supplementation but is so sleepy he can barely talk).

JoeUga07 is offline Junior Member
    great thread GHconsumer. Im very interested in ur progress/sides/results as i just started gh myself for the first time. Keep us posted with ur details. much appreciated for gh newbie. thanks

GH consumer is offline Banned
    Week 5: Joints and Strenght and Abs

What a great week!

The feeling of sluggishness and tiredness is a lot less this week.

The past few weeks I would have trouble getting out the door to do anything and this week it has been much better.

I started feeling my joints, which I never have before in my life.

Not really painfull or bloated (no CTS) but just a sensitive feeling when I tense my muscles.

I feel my knees, elbows and to a less degree my shoulders.

Especially my knees when I walk up steps. I started moaning one time and then laughing because I felt like an old man struggling to get to the top.

I believe this is the effect of GH (actively engaging soft and connective tissue in joints).

This week I felt the flu coming back again (fever, cold, sweating, pain in lower back and neck).

Usually this takes at least 3 to 4 days for my body to fight off and let me resume.

The next day all symptoms were gone! This is the second time allready and both times are since I started GH and both times I have recovered pretty much the next day.

Back in training I expected my strenght to be a little weakened at least, but that wasn't the case.

I did all my top weights (with having fever 2 days before) and felt very good!

And the best thing I noticed this week is that my pants that were a tight fit just 4 weeks ago, are now loose to the point I can't wear them.

I can literally put a fist in front of my pants! Unbelievable!

I had to start laughing when my girlfriend said 'where is your belly?'!

Without having too much fat to lose to start with, so far I lost 4,5cm off my waist (without losing any muscle) and that is very noticable.

The best thing is that I am absolutely not doing anything to promote this fat loss.

The same food, 1 hour cardio a week (15min after training) and I had at least 4-5 big late night restaurant dinners in the last few weeks (normally I do't eat any carbs after 6 p.m.)!

I am really looking forward to the next weeks!

I am using: 2IU GH, T-4: 100mcg, and since this week I upped the test E. from 250mg to 500mg
    Last edited by GH consumer; 02-04-2011 at 06:16 AM.

LeanGreenMachine is offline Junior Member
    I am taking 50mg of T4 and upped the dose to 100mg starting today. We'll see what happens...

I had the EXACT same experience as you. With no change in diet (I ate clean to begin with) I dropped 5% bodyfat in the first 5 weeks and it has never come back. I have NEVER been able to loose this last little bit of body fat around my abs until GH.

You are on a roll!!! Great news... Great log.

Any new news?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    if you are referring to GH Consumer he has been banned.....

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    if you are referring to GH Consumer he has been banned.....
    Oh wow...I hadnt even noticed. Thanks for pointing that out Slimmer. I had been following thread but didnt look for it for a couple days. Must have missed whatever happened. Was enjoying the thread though, oh well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information