Thread: Deer Velvet?

HyPeRtRoPhIc is offline Junior Member

Question Deer Velvet?

How effective has deer velvet been for in creasing muscle mass? any and all info on the subject will be much appreciated. thanks

GH consumer is offline Banned
    It is advertised like a natural booster to help many kind of problems.

Unfortunately I am not known with any research to back it up (at least not independant research) or anyone using it.

Considering what the product is promising, how it is advertised and that it is legal for sale I would say it is like most of the products out there: not worth the money and expectations

HyPeRtRoPhIc is offline Junior Member
    ur putting my thoughts on the board lol, if anyone else knows anything else, pipe up

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    aparantly most of the deer velvet products are crap..... theres supposed to be a select few (the same the pro athletes use) that actually can work. How well it works is beyond me.....

Will it compare to HGH..... more than likely not.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    ^^^^^. Same as Haz. The pros are using a type/brand that is supposed to be working but who knows to what extent. There are so many threads about this lately because of some football players but I never hear of anyone talking about results. Give it time

clemont51 is offline Banned
    S.W.A.T.com. This is the product used by the pros. The company is being sued by a couple of NFL players who tested positive for steroids then claiming the
    only product they took was SWAT. I did some reading on velvet a couple of
    years back and I believe that much investigation was underway.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ^^^^ couldn't find that site..... I did find the same product at antisteroidprogram.com tho. It's called "The Ultimate Spray"

What I love.... is they bash on steroids and shit but promote this spray which is supposed to increase igf-1 levels.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

I know that deer velvet's been used in Asia for centuries. I just don't know any science behind the claims. There might be something there, I just don't know. I know there's a lot of hype out there. I'll put my money on stuff that's more traditional and proven, like HGH.

Newcastle is offline Junior Member

IGF-1 spray

My wife was using the igf-1 spray from Now foods. For about a month and a half, until she ran out. 1st bottle she ran as directed 2nd she doubled what was said on the directions. She is loving the stuff so much, she made me order more and she cannot wait untill it gets to us. She lost weight while on it and her mid section has improved.

SergeantCarbs is offline Associate Member
    The research study I read showed that it greatly helped with fat burning and increasing strength but there was no benefit for actually increasing muscle size (at least by this study).

Newcastle is offline Junior Member
    Do you have a link to this study and did it talk anything about joints and ligaments?

SergeantCarbs is offline Associate Member
    No, I didnt save it and havent found it again but still looking.

Thread Information