Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member

Morning or night whats the differance???

Iv heard everyone say that injecting hgh in the morning is better rather than the night...

Whats the real differance if u do either?

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    When you inject GH you blunt your natural release for a few hours. The body normally pulses GH all day with the largest pulse at night. Most people take their GH in the morning in order to utilize the night pulse.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    ^^^^Good to know

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Morning an empty stomach, wait 1 hour to eat anything.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    plus morning injection helps to blunt cortisol which is usually highest in the morning

and....if taken at night, then your biggest pulse could start to rely on the synthetic and slow your own Huge pulse which would not be the best idea since why interfere with a good thing?

I like to take mine in the morning because it's more convenient. Everything right in front of me and it's just a routine for me at this point. I used to split my 5iu/ed to 2.5iu/am and 2.5iu/pm. But my work schedule precluded me from taking my afternoon shop. I just started shooting all 5iu in the am as soon as I wake up. I'm still getting great results.

papacake is offline Junior Member
    Ok im confused tooooooooo, i was taking 4 iu every 2nd nit but ive switched for monday-friday 4 ius each day, whats the biggest differance?!?!?

double post
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 02-17-2011 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by papacake View Post
    Ok im confused tooooooooo, i was taking 4 iu every 2nd nit but ive switched for monday-friday 4 ius each day, whats the biggest differance?!?!?
    the biggest difference is preventing messing with your natural pulse which is the BIGGEST at night a few hours after you go to sleep. And if you take the synthetic at night then you could possibly start to rely on the synthetic thus create a negative feedback loop. This means that your natural growth hormone production starts to rely on the synthetic and then gets a bit lazy since you are pumping something else in your body to replace it so then it says to you....heck, I may as well slow down or shut off since I am not needed.

This is why hgh is recommended for the night. However if someone is taking hgh for anti-aging nighttime is fine.

The main thing is not to interfere with your biggest pulse of the day which is at night while in bed asleep a couple hours after falling asleep.

Consistency is important when using HGH. If you can afford it, take HGH everyday instead of 5on/2off or every other day or some other regiment. Take the same amount at the same time of day. Morning are normally a more stable time.

Thread Information