Cancercore is offline New Member

Some GH advice needed..

Hey guys

I been on GH now for a little over 4 months (Riptropin). I started with 2iu first 2 weeks, 3iu 2 weeks, 3.5iu 2 weeks, 4iu 2 weeks, 4.5iu 1 weeks, 5iu about 3 days.

When I hit 5iu sides started to get really bad. Joints were sore and stiff to the point where I couldnt work out. Swollen left hand, fingers look like sausages. Both hands going numb whenever they are at rest. I reduced my dosage down to 3.5iu for about a week but sides were still there so I then reduced to 3iu which is when the sides didnt bother me as much.

Anyways, now I worked back up to 3.5iu and cant seem to advance any further. My left hand keeps swelling up like a water balloon every time I go to bed. Both hands are still going numb also but whats really killing me is my left hand swelling up. This is only allowing me to get about 2 hours of sleep at night because my hand swells up and I get horrible shooting pains to my elbow.

I been on 3.5iu now for about 2 weeks. Should I go back down to 3iu and retry 3.5iu further down the road? Does this sound normal?

I been injecting first thing in the AM on an empty stomach all at once. Not eating til 1.5 hours afterwards. Im doing single injections because my job prevents me from injecting later in the afternoon. My stats are in my profile. Also my goal with the hgh is for mass im trying to EVENTUALLY work up to 8iu

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome!
    Lower your dose and keep it there for longer than you desire

26? too early anyway.

8 units? WAY TOO MUCH .....especially for age 26

How much more HGH do you have? Sounds like your body's sensitive HGH. Be careful bro, you're young you could be hurting yourself taking HGH right now.

Cancercore is offline New Member
    Thanks slimmer I will try that. Actually last night the swelling went down a bit so I'm going to hold my dose @ 3.5th for a while.

SG I have about 1300iu left of rips.

Thanks for the concern based on my age. I had my Igf level checked before I started the gh. I scored like a 145 which is on the low side for my age. My endo said it could be low because of the growth on my pituitary gland but he still didn't write me a script for gh which is why I'm using generic blue tops. Now I have heard of gh accelerating growth of tumors so I may be playing Russian roulette by using the gh...

So far, in the past 4 months of my gh cycle my weight has stayed the same and my abs are becoming way more pronounced, my muscles feel tighter, and I am way more vascular so I am definitely getting leaner. Diet hasn't changed..

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    I hear rips is good stuff. Try lowering to 2iu and gradually work up if desired.

Thread Information