anotherhandle is offline New Member

Immediate bone deformities - HELP

I recently started using Alpha GPC regularly for nootropic / smart drug effects. I knew it increased GH, but I did not realize how powerful it was. At almost 19, thinking I stunted my growth in the 9th grade, I grew a half inch or more. My girlfriend called it a growth spurt, I believed it.

Until the other night, I came home and realized how much larger my hands were. Particularly, the hand from the wrist to the pinkies are significantly larger, worryingly so.

In the right hand, there has been bruising, joint pain, and obvious "swelling". The joints connecting my pinky to my hand and the outside of my hand to my wrist are huge, too big for my hand. My joint has to overcome a mound as I move it up and down, so it gets slow at the middle than "pops" to the location. Tell me if I need to reword that.

Also, my right arm is tanner than my left (hyperpigmentation), and my muscles seem larger and more toned than the other side.

My hand muscle sticks out like a beef patty now because of the increase in bone size, instead of angular and straight.

I was NOT informed enough to begin a GH regiment. I did not realize that was basically what I was doing. I would have been much more careful.

Is this water retention? A combo of water retention, bone/cartilage and muscle increase? Am I ****ed?

I've stopped all Alpha GPC supplementing. I wasn't sure if I should do that or just reduce dosage, which seems to be the case of body builders who only experience mild side effects.

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How long have you been on alpha GPC?

Even legit, pharma HGH won't cause bone growth in a short period of time.

If I was you, I'd go see a doctor right away. Something else might be going on here.

All if this happened in about a week and a half. I'm fairly positive that this was all caused by a decrease of somatostatin caused by Alpha GPC.

Girlfriend says right side of my face has more facial hair, too.

Here is a pic of my right hand. Wrist to pinky knuckle is the problem.

Can I get a cartilage reduction or something? Is there anything I can do?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Immediate bone deformities - HELP-0315111306.jpg  

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your hand look perfectly fine to me man.

It does, doesn't it? Here is a picture comparing my hands.
    http://img163.imageshack.us/i/03181110441.jpg/
    The 5th metacarpal is the problem.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Gray338.png
    This picture leads me to think the ligaments are being stretched. It feels that if I were to punch something, my pinky would be pushed to the side and out instead of being pushed down into the wrist.

http://img684.imageshack.us/i/602pxw...anddeeper.png/
    The yellow is the big problem bone, and the red are the joints that have to roll over each other, forcing the pinky to "pop" (not make a sound, but move quickly) once it is over the mound.
    Last edited by anotherhandle; 03-18-2011 at 10:06 AM.

kosgr is offline Junior Member
    You should definetely go see a doctor...you just waste your time in here just trying to figure out what happens.
    Even if someone here is a doc i think cant advice you what you have to do( i suppose cant take such a risk if it is so serious as it looks).

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agreed with seeing a doc, if the alpha gpc was the problem hopefully cessation of the drug at your young age will allow your body the opportunity to resolve the problem to a great degree on its own. I doubt they will try to do any type of surgery before you have been "clean" for a few months. That said it could be a problem either preexistant and triggered by the intake that is causing the problem and cessation may not be sufficient to halt its progress, hence the need to see a doc and get a real medical opinion.

I can't believe all that took place 10 days. If it did, you hand will be the size of a tennis racket in a couple of months. Go see a doc. Don't take a gamble with your health. Can you inject on your left side and make the left side the same side as your right? Naw, just giving you a hard time.

Thread Information