slimshady01 is offline Senior Member

Dosage and timing

Hey guys, im 35 this june close to 180, 5 foot 9 mb 10. Body fat is low everywhere but gut. Even in my avatar i do not have abs even though i look very lean.

Anyway. This Saturday I started running Riptropin. I got 5 kits and planned on running 2iu for as long as that would last or mb get more and go a full year.
    Well i decided to go to 3iu for now.

So far i havent felt any sides. Im mainly looking for anti aging and fat loss. Would 3 be ok or should i go 4?

If i stay at 3 im assuming morning would be the best time to pin?

Here is my schedule.

Up at 630
    730 - Eat a Shake consisting of 2 scoops isopure, 1 cup oatmeal, half cup blueberried and either a scoop of natty PB or tbls of flax.

Is this hour long enough between my shot? I know your not supposed to have carbs to soon after the GH.

Would i be better getting up at 6 then eating at 730 or even say setting my alarm at 4am getting up then going back to bed? "that would suck"

My 730 meal is my preworkout meal I then get to the gym around 830-9.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    Hey guys, im 35 this june close to 180, 5 foot 9 mb 10. Body fat is low everywhere but gut. Even in my avatar i do not have abs even though i look very lean.

Anyway. This Saturday I started running Riptropin. I got 5 kits and planned on running 2iu for as long as that would last or mb get more and go a full year.
    Well i decided to go to 3iu for now.

So far i havent felt any sides. Im mainly looking for anti aging and fat loss. Would 3 be ok or should i go 4?

If i stay at 3 im assuming morning would be the best time to pin?

Here is my schedule.

Up at 630
    730 - Eat a Shake consisting of 2 scoops isopure, 1 cup oatmeal, half cup blueberried and either a scoop of natty PB or tbls of flax.

Is this hour long enough between my shot? I know your not supposed to have carbs to soon after the GH.

Would i be better getting up at 6 then eating at 730 or even say setting my alarm at 4am getting up then going back to bed? "that would suck"

My 730 meal is my preworkout meal I then get to the gym around 830-9.
    Are you pinning at 6:30? before the shake at 7:30? if so, I think you will be fine.
    IF you could get up and go back to sleep that would be a bit better.
    Main thing is consistency. BUt also want to avoid eating too close to pinning since over a period of time this can mess with your insulin ; hence why waiting is recommended or wee-hours are recommended.

Again.....i have tried both. And I got so darn tired of waking up and shooting myself in the middle of the night. Man! what a way to wake up! It can be irritating. If it is a thorn, just don't do it. Stay consistent. my .02

Yeah thats my worries. Today i got up at 6 and pinned and made food at 730 that im still gradually eating now.

If someone said thats not enough time then i guess i would have no choice but to get up earlier then go back to bed. My problem is im not a good sleeper so somtimes when i get up in the middle of the night I can never fall back asleep.

If you give yourself about 45min to an hour between pinning and eating you'll be fine. If you get up at 6:00am and eat at 7:30am there's plenty of time between pinning and eating. You'll be fine.

Thanks bro! That's eases my mind!

Thread Information