Well i have been on riptropin 3iu ED for a little over 2 weeks.

Ive noticed a few days after taking that my heart rate was elevated. Around 90-100 beats just walking around at work. One time i got out of bed in the morning started taking a shower and it went up to 140.. WTF?

So i stopped taking the hgh for the last 24 hours and im back to 72-84. "74 as i write this".

Now before people tell me the GH is bunk let me tell you a little history about me and my HR.

When i took my first Pro hormone cycle BOLD200 a few years back this elevated my rate and did the same thing. I almost stopped taking but didnt and it eventually went down.

Then i did my first real cycle this last december.. Test and Var and it raised my rate as well. It stopped as well for the most part but came back here and there.

So something do to with putting exgenous hormones into my body seems to raise my rate.

Im going to go one more day to see if my heart stays the same, if it does, I will then try the GH again. If it goes back up it will seem conclusive its the GH.

I will then have to quit or try splitting my 3ui to 1.5 2x a day and see if that works.

Any sugesstions?