Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    F-Genetics is offline Associate Member

Getting HGH legally, I know I have a solid shot/I need some advice...

I may have found a way to get HGH legally... I was researching through some of the requirements at HRT clinics, and to my surprise I fit in three different categories...My question has several parts, as this discovery has kind of gotten me a bit excited: One, has anyone been to an HRT clinic and had the blood tests and consultation done? How long would a Doc put you on for typically? (I am 33) And would the PCT I am using show up on the blood work, and panels they will take? I will be on clomid and Nolvadex for pct. I was going to wait until I started PCT to do the panels, that way my test levels would be lower and possibly add a fourth category I fit into for the profile and hopefully solidify my chances of getting HGH, etc... And if the doc brings up AAS use or anything of that nature because of my size (build) what do you guys recommend saying? I am guessing try to feel the situation out and see which way the doc is leaning, but I would like some suggestions of those who have hopefully gone through it or at least attempted it.
    I think I can get the HGH script based solely on the 3 categories I already fit into. I just want to try and PAD the evidence if at all possible.
    Thanks everyone...
    Last edited by F-Genetics; 03-26-2011 at 10:37 AM. Reason: mistake

Thread Information