ITS4THECATLOL is offline New Member

What dosages/dosing protocol (HGH/IGF-1 L3) for height increase?

The title says it all. I got my growth plates checked and yes, they're still open . Unfortunately, my parents are both short and I'm only 5'5". I hate being short. A lot of you guys probably are going to rip on me because you think it's vain, but I can make the same argument for using hgh to get bigger muscles. And being short is a lot harder than it sounds; for whatever reason, people just give you so much less respect...

Anyway I don't want to bitch about it, but has anyone (or does anyone know anyone who has) had success using either of these peptides for height growth? And how much should I use?

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    In your case, you need to get a doctor and prescribe you a REAL HGH, very expensive, if you thinking to go on line an buy Chinese stuff, losing your money and time.

Doctor doesn't want to give it! My insurance isn't the greatest either...lol

XXrockstar is offline New Member
    Then too bad I guess, you are probably under 18 so you will probably be banned if I guess correctly.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Hey.....I noticed you are 18. Do you realize that you can still grow? My father went into the navy at 5'7" and came out at 5'10". Plus do you know that most male movie stars are NOT tall? and you ask why? Because the camera needs to get both the girl and the guy in the same camera shot.

And the most important quality which exceeds height and wins every single time? CONFIDENCE.

Now....if you really want to pursue this please find a doctor who will listen to you. This is most important. Please do not go searching for underground stuff. You could end up with odd growth since your growth plates have no fused yet. This could lead to worse problems than height.

Please re-think your plan.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Hey.....I noticed you are 18. Do you realize that you can still grow? My father went into the navy at 5'7" and came out at 5'10". Plus do you know that most male movie stars are NOT tall? and you ask why? Because the camera needs to get both the girl and the guy in the same camera shot.

And the most important quality which exceeds height and wins every single time? CONFIDENCE.

Now....if you really want to pursue this please find a doctor who will listen to you. This is most important. Please do not go searching for underground stuff. You could end up with odd growth since your growth plates have no fused yet. This could lead to worse problems than height.

Please re-think your plan.
    Meh I was a late bloomer in HS so I doubt I'd get that odd growth; and if I did, it would be obviously quickly and I'd stop using. I'm not even insecure about my height anymore, it's not like I don't have confidence and blame all my problems on being short. It's just, even statistically, taller people do better in everything.

And maybe I can grow, probably I can't. My genes are poor in that respect.
    Last edited by ITS4THECATLOL; 04-25-2011 at 12:27 PM.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by ITS4THECATLOL View Post
    Meh I was a late bloomer in HS so I doubt I'd get that odd growth; and if I did, it would be obviously quickly and I'd stop using. I'm not even insecure about my height anymore, it's not like I don't have confidence and blame all my problems on being short. It's just, even statistically, taller people do better in everything.
    Well, you do not have to be a statistic~ Again...look at the statistics of Hollywood. All the male leads are around 5'7" to 5'8"....even the greatest of them.

By the time you saw odd growth it would be too late. My feet grew a complete size and I am not 18. Plus my hands got bigger. And I can also notice people on hg with a big bulbous nose too. There is a look about them if they take too much. Big skull also.

SuvaxXXH is offline New Member
    I would research more with your doc, most likely your going to need substantial funding... like 8-15 grand a year. def do not mess around with anything off the web at your age, especially IGF or HGH. However I knew a kid growing up who had a growth deficiency and was always tiny, however wealthy, during puberty his parents got him on some sort of growth hormone via a doctor and hes now around 6'1" and built... GH obviously works... but money is the key, do more research and see if there is somthing that your doctor could use, i repeat do not to any type of GH without doctor consent...

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Well, you do not have to be a statistic~ Again...look at the statistics of Hollywood. All the male leads are around 5'7" to 5'8"....even the greatest of them.

By the time you saw odd growth it would be too late. My feet grew a complete size and I am not 18. Plus my hands got bigger.
    That would be fking awesome, my hands are TINY, like 6in wrists and hands smaller than any GIRLS I know. So embarrassing ...and not gonna lie, I could use a little more growth all over...

Thread Information