icepick27 is offline Member

Hgh Injection spots ?

I have been doing growth on and off for almost 3 years now and I always injected in the stomach and just recently I have been hearing that people are going right into the muscle with it. So I was wondering what your opinions are about this ?

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    plenty of people pinn gh IM i have noticed i just perfer too do it sub q i dont think there is any problem doin it either way

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you can pin subq on the inside of your thighs mate
    you can usually pinch some loose skin there but it does sting a tad lol....................................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

I tried both subq and IM. They both work. I like subq because I don't get sides with the fat fingers. IM seems to speed up the intake into the body. I'd rather it be more time released. I even tried the 20iu IM two time a week. It didn't work for me. The massive sides negated any benefits I felt.

DeepDiver is offline Junior Member
    There is a study that seems to show that IM is more effective in men http://www.eje.org/cgi/content/full/156/6/647 , and I asked my Dr. last week why he prefers IM. He stated that the medical community is basing their recommendation of IM on the results of the professional athletes, they report greater results and most of these doctors at least mine on the east coast of FL have quite a few in their care. I am in my 6th week of 3iu per day, 5 days, 1.5 in am 1.5 in PM. My Dr taught me a great trick for painless IM if you want to go that route; Sit in a chair, put your palm on the top of your thigh, move it to the outside of your thigh, not the inside, so the back of your palm is now facing out, not up. The area on the side of your thigh, about 7 inches long starting from your knee heading to your groin contains zero fat (on men) and no nerve endings. He says that nature has no nerve endings there because we tend to bang our legs there all the time. Well, whatever the reason he is correct, feel for yourself, no fat, all muscle and most important no nerve endings. He says the top of your thighs and the inside are loaded with nerves and it hurts a little bit. I do my am in the right leg side of my thigh and my pm in the left leg side. Hope that helps!
    Last edited by DeepDiver; 05-02-2011 at 09:16 AM.

Thread Information