Scottish-Muscle is offline Junior Member

HGH dosing protocol...

Generally wondering, it's pretty confusing about the whole HGH dosing protocol, so many opinions so many protocols that it's hard to know what works best?

I've got a good friend who's using slin and gh combo with gh being used post workout at 5iu's, so 5iu 5 days per week... Seems to be getting really good results.

Overall im looking to use gh for a variety of things from improved muscularity, reduction in fat, stronger bones (my bones are really shot to fk), and to improve my intestinal lining (read a few reports of people sorting their chrons, well repairing damage caused).

Anyway just looking to run GH on it's own (**********) would 5iu 5x a week be enough to get what I want or would eod be better?, of course running this for many months but want to get started on the right foot so to speak. Cheers.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    What are your stats please?
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

15 st 8
    10% body fat
    6ft

21?

way too early. Do you have chrons?

Taking hgh when you are already producing a ton of gh naturally could actually lead to a negative feedback loop. This would be because your own production would start getting used to the synthetic and when this happens? Your own gh pulse starts to slow or shut down. Then you could end up in the Over 40 forum sooner than expected.

As far as test? too early for this too. Same thing. You already have a ton of test.

Please concentrate on your diet and training while you produce so many natural hormones. Many here wish they had what you have so take advantage of it while you can.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

I've been over this before... I have colitis, my endocrine system is shut down for about a year now i've been on some sust to try reboot it, then hcg treatment but no prevail. Im eventually prob this year going on trt for good. My piturity gland is fked, well asleep. And im using GH for a variety of issues such as bone density and repairing colon lining. Really i've already got batches of growth (h y ge tropin) in the house so it makes no difference im using it either way lolll. But just checking what the most effective way is which I don't seem to be getting?
    Last edited by Scottish-Muscle; 06-24-2011 at 11:06 AM.

The protocol I see around here that many guys do:

depending on goals as far as dosage.....

they like to do every day to stay consistent which is very important. Or 5 on 2 off mainly for financial reasons. Plus many prefer to get up in the wee hours in the morning to inject around 4 AM to help blunt cortisol which is desired.

But if your pituitary is messed up and you are not producing much gh then bedtime dosing as in for anti-aging for people over 40, then bed time might be okay for you.

Dosing also depends on whether or not you have pharma grade or not as to units. Many think with pharma you do not have to take nearly as much.

What is your IGF-1 level? Are you seeing a doctor for all of this re: your pituitary?
    Author Unknown

the 5 on 2 off was what I had considered as was recommended, the stuff I've got is pharma legit as far as I know. Was going to dose it post workout well hour after post workout meal then a meal an hour after that. But 5IU 5x per week.

No idea what the igf-1 level is. The huge doses of corticoid-steroids which I was on the whole of last year caused secondary-hypogonadism and caused my piturity gland to not be damaged but "asleep" according to the doctors. Test levels of roughly 7 for serum test and about 200 or so of free test.

Pinned HCG at 1,500 iu twice per week for a month, never really noticed much diff. Test increased slightly to 11 serum test but still feel same no sex drive really etc. And I got rid of my endo cause the guys a d1ck and wouldn't let me have fertility tested etc and just kept messign me about, saying the reason for my tiredness and low energy is because he thinks im severely depressed haha, and kept reffering me to a psychiatrist cheeky fker.

Anyway I can sort it myself don't need those pr1cks.

IMO it would be a good idea for you to keep track of your IGF-1 levels. For you to take all of this at 21 could possibly make your growth hormone production really fall asleep more than it is already. I wonder if the doc has the BW and if so does he feel this needs to be monitored. And if it is that bad then what does he suggest you do? It would be a real shame for you to self-medicate to find out later you really didn't need the hgh after all thus force you to take it forever without a script since you could very well create a negative feedback loop which I am certain you do not want to do.....my 02.

Simply erring on the side of caution. Messing with your endocrine system especially at 21 can be very risky.
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 06-25-2011 at 09:29 AM. Reason: changed word
    Author Unknown

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    I would seriously check with another doctor and find out 100% that your pituitary is shut down before you go hrt with hgh. I am 23 and on trt. Seriously bro you do not want to do that. Couldn't ghrp or something of the sort kickstart it? You are really messing with something very expensive that could seriously screw with you for the rest of your life. Ever thought about what would happen if your source dries up in two years? Or starts using fake gh that causes other issues?

^Mate i've got an absolute ton of sources, most of my mates are bodybuilders.
    Anyway my piturity is shut down hence why I was given sust in december then was given hcg treatment 2 months ago...
    I would rather go on trt anyway makes life easier lol.

Going on ghrp is still growth peptides so whats to say that won't cause a "negative feedback loop". Fail to see how this can cause such an issue, I know so many people my age or around it who are blasting HGH at high doses such as 10iu per day for a long time and haven't had any issues but good gains?

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish-Muscle View Post
    ^Mate i've got an absolute ton of sources, most of my mates are bodybuilders.
    Anyway my piturity is shut down hence why I was given sust in december then was given hcg treatment 2 months ago...
    I would rather go on trt anyway makes life easier lol.

Going on ghrp is still growth peptides so whats to say that won't cause a "negative feedback loop". Fail to see how this can cause such an issue, I know so many people my age or around it who are blasting HGH at high doses such as 10iu per day for a long time and haven't had any issues but good gains?
    I'm not here to talk you out of it and I don't really care that much so I'm not gonna argue about what other people do. I'm just saying that you wanna be absolutely certain that you don't produce before you go and use hgh as trt.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    I'm not here to talk you out of it and I don't really care that much so I'm not gonna argue about what other people do. I'm just saying that you wanna be absolutely certain that you don't produce before you go and use hgh as trt.
    exactly. Agreed.

Thread Information