rdouglas is offline New Member

GHRP-6 and CJC 1295

Ok Ive been doing some ready on here about both of these. Dcannon seems to know he shit when it comes to these. From what Ive gathered I should take 200mcg 2/day and possibly less to start with. The question I have is how long do you take these. Are these a substance you can just keep taking or take for 12-16 weeks?

Some info on me if it is needed. Im a pro powerlifter, so I would like to think Im not like one of the 165lb dudes that just needs to eat. All I have ran so far(been on for 3 years) is test, tren , dbol and some winstrol . I always run test. Atleast 500-750mg/week. I am 25years old too. Anyways thanks in advance
    Last edited by rdouglas; 08-09-2011 at 05:03 PM.

rdouglas is offline New Member
    And the reason I am looking into these substances is because a fiend/training partner of mine told me I needed to wait to use ghg, but since the ghrp and cjc actually dont add growth but just help the body release it I would think. key word think. that it wouldnt affect my growth levels to much for future ghg use. plus the are an ass load cheaper.

Another question I have. MGF how many have used it. From what I have gather it is a strand of igf but is alot cheaper. Is it worth running say with the ghrp and cjc on top on my normal test.
    Last edited by rdouglas; 08-09-2011 at 04:14 PM.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ideally you want to run your GHRP of choice (GHRP-6, GHRP-2, or ipamorelin) with a GHRH (either mod GRF1-29 or CJC-1295 no DAC). The saturation dose for both the GHRP/GHRH is 100mcg each so ideally that should be injected 3 times per day (morning, pwo, before bed). Do some research as there is plenty of info on these peptides.

Thread Information