Big Roy is offline Associate Member

Cutting with insulin question.

38yo
    5ft 8in
    225lbs
    BF 14%
    Currently running 100 mg of Prop & EQ EOD; along with 20mg of Winny ED. Oh & 100mg of Andriol ED for what it's worth. I pin 5iu's of Slin (Humulin R ) in the AM & do moderate impact cardio twice a day for a hour. My goal is to get down to 200lbs. My diet after I slam some slin is 50 grams of protein right there on the spot. Followed by another 50 grams PWO & another 20 grams every hour until I'm free & clear (which is 4-6hrs). I've run slin many times before. Cycle on & off like I'm supposed to but I can go as high as 10iu's & not go hypo & I don't even feel it at 5iu's. So I skip the carbs,sugar, fats & stick to those various protein "shots" with nothing but pure whey in it. For the rest of the day I just keep my diet clean.

So my goal is to get down to walking around at a ripped 200lbs. My question is does slin help or hurt my cause or do I just stick to the AS, cardio & a clean diet. I understand if I get flamed for not doing carbs/sugar after I pin but hey what can I say I just can get away with it at low dosages.

(NEWBIES DON'T EVER TRY THIS I ADMIT I RUN INSULIN INCORRECTLY & MY WAY IS DANGEROUS TO YOU THIS IS THE WRONG WRONG WRONG WAY TO RUN INSULIN)!!!

Mods please delete this tread if you feel like I'm endangering someone.

Markosterone is offline Member
    Only thing that worries me is that your blood glucose is going to be very low...
    As long as you don't go hypo, yes the insulin will help you.

I Only use it for bulk though.

Is you are cutting, get a better fatburner like clen or dnp . Also, get some Armidex or another AI, It will help you loose some fat also.

Thanks I forgot to mention I run a ECA stack or clen (to include T3).

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I've tried slin while cutting, does seem to keep me fuller, but in the end it wasn't really worth it for me. I just keep it for gaining now.

20mg of Winny ED isn't even worth it. Up it to 50-100mg/ED or drop it.

And like you already said, you're slin nutrition with just protein is just plain stupid.

Thanks I'll up the (oral) Winny to 50mg I just break out real bad with acne. Now dropping slin from my cycle. Hell I've gain 8lbs in 4 days I'm going in reverse.

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    I've tried slin while cutting, does seem to keep me fuller, but in the end it wasn't really worth it for me. I just keep it for gaining now.

20mg of Winny ED isn't even worth it. Up it to 50-100mg/ED or drop it.

And like you already said, you're slin nutrition with just protein is just plain stupid.

Thread Information