Angel of death is offline Senior Member

Got me some blue tops, and I love em

Just figured I'd toss up a different perspective on things since the consensus here seems to be that blue tops are all fake and crappy. Ive used real hgh before and this feels exactly the same, I immediately noticed an improvement in my quality of sleep, I have more energy, and one night I even injected 8IUs to verify that it was real and sure enough I felt the swelling and joint pain in my hands and slept incredibly that night. There is no doubt my blue tops are real and awesome =) Ill keep you all updated

juttsdm5 is offline Associate Member
    man you are going to get so big off those..................

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    One shot at 8iu's and your hands swelled up? Ive shot Sero at 7iu's for a week from 4iu's and my hands never swelled up.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    some fakes use side mimicking crap in there 'hgh'

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    Chinese HGH is great at giving people joint pain, bloat and even HBP without the good results <--- And that s personal experience.

Isma is offline Associate Member
    What's HBP?

HBP = High Blood Pressure, when I was on chinese HGH 2 years ago, I had the bloat, wrist and ankle pain and my BP went to 170/90 or so @ 5iu.... No positive results, at 3iu pharm grade I feel hand numbness and a little wrist pain in the first couple weeks(wore off), also had a slight headache in the first week or so which also went away with time. Never experienced any bloat of joint pain to the degree of the chinese product. I do not waste a single dime on Chinese HGH anymore.

i mean ...much more pronounced then the swelling was the tingling feeling and joint pain. oh and I have absolutely no motivation to "promote" blue tops Im just offering a different perspective on this board since I feel great on them and will more than likely have great results

Sc0rch is offline Associate Member
    Been using chinese generic for two years and my blood pressure has gone down noticeably.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death View Post
    i mean ...much more pronounced then the swelling was the tingling feeling and joint pain. oh and I have absolutely no motivation to "promote" blue tops Im just offering a different perspective on this board since I feel great on them and will more than likely have great results
    IMO less than 5% of the hgh coming out of china is real, I have wasted enough of my hard earned money searching for the 5%.. Now I have no doubts and wish I went pharm grade from the beginning. But you may have gotten lucky. Maybe what u have is real... Just maybe, but a MAYBE is not comforting enough anymore for me to put my money in.

I am not trying to attack you in any way... I am humbly saying these things.

Quote Originally Posted by FCVtec View Post
    IMO less than 5% of the hgh coming out of china is real, I have wasted enough of my hard earned money searching for the 5%.. Now I have no doubts and wish I went pharm grade from the beginning. But you may have gotten lucky. Maybe what u have is real... Just maybe, but a MAYBE is not comforting enough anymore for me to put my money in.

I am not trying to attack you in any way... I am humbly saying these things.

nah and I completely understand. im not trying to argue or piss anyone off Im just letting people know Im pretty sure I got real stuff and it is possible to get good blue tops. my connect that i i got it from said hes been on em the last 4 years and i believe it because no homo the guy looks great lol. ill use this as sort of a log though to keep you guys updated, the fatloss will be the biggest indicator if this is working long term...

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Is china the only country that produces these generic blue tops?

Also what percent of it is hcg not Hgh?

And has anyone done the pregnancy test with it and gotten a positive result?

another thing is if i were to find out these were fake im pretty sure id just stay on these "fake ones" and continue sleeping and feeling the way i have been lately =)

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Pepper View Post
    Is china the only country that produces these generic blue tops?

Also what percent of it is hcg not Hgh?

And has anyone done the pregnancy test with it and gotten a positive result?
    that hcg is an old trick nobody does anymore.

And yes the generics are all from china

buffgator is offline king of mass
    so is there such thing as ugl hgh then? or is the only real stuff pharmaceutical? I personaly am new to hgh but i have a friend who has an ifbb pro card (he's not a famous name) & i have personaly seen him use hgh with blue caps. If blue caps have a bad name count the Chinese just put red tops on?

Quote Originally Posted by buffgator View Post
    so is there such thing as ugl hgh then? or is the only real stuff pharmaceutical? I personaly am new to hgh but i have a friend who has an ifbb pro card (he's not a famous name) & i have personaly seen him use hgh with blue caps. If blue caps have a bad name count the Chinese just put red tops on?
    they do. there are blue, yellow red, brown.
    and alot of the brands you see are just those in fancy boxes with labels.
    they used to be good years ago. I loved them. now i wouldnt trust them. is there still some good? probably. But if someone told me that 95% are garbage i wouldnt trust it.

This is your warning! Read our rules not fishing tolerated at all! *admin*

Quote Originally Posted by The Incredible Dump View Post
    So where the hell and how the hell is everyone getting a hold of pharma grade HGH on here? It seem alot harder than getting pharma grade steroids that's for sure so why people say 'ah just stick with pharma' It's not as simple as that really or everyone would!
    If I could I would but, at this rate I'm probably more likely to come across a genuine unicorn than pharma grade HGH.
    Just gotta keep talking to people, eventually you will find a source, not here though just so were clear...

Gixxer I PM you btw on something else. But is there anyway to test these generic's?

Iv got a guy trying to sell me generic blue tops telling me there made in Australia... Were I'm from btw. I don't beleave him but I want to prove him wrong

^^^ I got your pm. ill type it up for you tomorrow.

unfortunately there isn't a way to test the hgh itself

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    ^^^ I got your pm. ill type it up for you tomorrow.

unfortunately there isn't a way to test the hgh itself
    No worries thanks mate

That's what I find hard, the only people I can talk to about this sort of stuff is you guys really. I have built my own gym in my house so I train alone and even if I went to a gym it's such a dark subject i couldn't bring myself to just bring it up in conversation with people seens as it's such a big secret and people frown on it.

Have you ever had this problem?

You do have to be careful. HGH and AAS are controlled substances. There is such stigma surrounding those compounds it laughable. I think half the cops in our city are juiced, lol.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    It's not just china..... some places in mexico are buying chinese hgh - marking it up - labling it - and selling for 2x the price.

I agree with FCVTec on this one..... the vast majority are nothin but crap. I've spent more money than I would have liked while trying to find a good generic. Four different brands later I gave up.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

jholl is offline Junior Member
    i was scammed. bought 2 kits of yellow top generics that ended up being relabeled hcg . did a home pregnancy test on it after i noticed by back breaking out. 1st test i did i used like 4ius and it didnt show. 2nd test i used a whole vial and it turned up positive. angel of death any updates on how u feel on the blue tops and weather you've noticed any skin improvement?
    Last edited by jholl; 09-15-2011 at 01:00 PM.

jay5 is offline Junior Member
    How much of the "gh" do you put in the pregnancy test to see if it comes up thanks

jholl is offline Junior Member
    Yea that is why it took me a while to figure it out...started getting leaner off the hcg but wasn't until my back was really breaking out badly (had just finished a test/deca cycle so didn't think anything at 1st) and actually worse than b4 i did a pregnancy test. 1st one i did i used about 4ius but it didn't show up anything bc i dont think there was enough so i used a whole vial (10ius) to completely cover the test area and sure enough it turned up positive. And it took a few minutes longer than the instructions say but definitely shows up.

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    I love my blue tops too...and so does mrs.misery13....

Thread Information