EmptyWallet is offline Junior Member

Timing of GH injections.............

What's everyone's general consensus on timing gh injections? I've read everything from splitting am/pm, to AM only (being that PM might hinder your natural production at night, and hey, at night it's free!) to people shooting it only in the afternoon.

I'm about 75% sure I'm going to start doing them only in the afternoon. Reason being, I can control when my food intake is better (do you REALLY have to wait an hour before, and after for food with gh injections?) and if my natural production is around 2-4am, then 2-4pm would be exactly 12 hours later, and then I get the natural bump 12 hours after that again at 2-4am.

Morning injections wouldn't work, as I eat, shower, and I'm out the door all within 15 minutes. I'd have food in my stomach around injection time.

Is my logic in that sound or?

I've read in a lot of places to not even worry about food intake, and then again in a lot of other places that it's a huge deal.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    sounds fine

how many ius u takin?

slin and t3?

Pls tell us ur goal ur stats ur doses and I can help u more with that.

I've got about 500iu's of rips, and I was going to start out with 2iu's/ED and work my way up from there to see how I respond. Headed to 3iu's/ED the second month, then I'll see from there. I was actually considering starting out with 4iu's/ED, but from everything I've read, rips are potent, and 2iu's/ED should work just fine as a starting point.

No slin. No t3.

I have some injuries I'd like help with, as well as some fat loss.....and good grief if it can make me sleep better I'll be on it for life. LOL.

Some size/strength would be nice.

The basic consensus I've read is that if you have any food an hour before or after your shot, you're not doing it correctly. That carbohydrates blunt the effect of gh.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by EmptyWallet View Post
    I've got about 500iu's of rips, and I was going to start out with 2iu's/ED and work my way up from there to see how I respond. Headed to 3iu's/ED the second month, then I'll see from there. I was actually considering starting out with 4iu's/ED, but from everything I've read, rips are potent, and 2iu's/ED should work just fine as a starting point.

No slin. No t3.

I have some injuries I'd like help with, as well as some fat loss.....and good grief if it can make me sleep better I'll be on it for life. LOL.

Some size/strength would be nice.

The basic consensus I've read is that if you have any food an hour before or after your shot, you're not doing it correctly. That carbohydrates blunt the effect of gh
    Carbs dont blunt the effects of gh. But gh causes insulin resistance. So eating carbs near the injection will cause an large spike in blood glucose levels. Which in itself can cause health issues.

I take mine all in the morning. The only time i ever split it was because the sides were getting to me.

I would set your alarm for an hour earlier and get up do your shot and go back to sleep

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Carbs dont blunt the effects of gh. But gh causes insulin resistance. So eating carbs near the injection will cause an large spike in blood glucose levels. Which in itself can cause health issues.

I take mine all in the morning. The only time i ever split it was because the sides were getting to me.

I would set your alarm for an hour earlier and get up do your shot and go back to sleep
    Ahhhhh, that clears it up a bit.

What do you think about my afternoon idea? Between 2-4pm?

the part of it being 12 hours apart from your natural production makes sence but in the end really doesnt matter.
    Are you really not going to eat in the middle of the afternoon?

I eat every three hours. 2-4 is typically inbetween meals somewhere.

LOL, I'm always eating.

thats why i get up early. I normally get up for the day at 8am. I'll get up between 6 and 7 goto the fridge inject and go back to sleep

I love my sleep. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE my sleep. Hmmmm, that might work. LOL, knowing me though....and this is one reason I'm going to try it out....I don't sleep very well and wake up during the night often. I'm trying to get away from that.

Quote Originally Posted by EmptyWallet
    I love my sleep. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE my sleep. Hmmmm, that might work. LOL, knowing me though....and this is one reason I'm going to try it out....I don't sleep very well and wake up during the night often. I'm trying to get away from that.
    I've tried all dif times for the inj for me at high doses where ur natural pulse is not As imp I defenetly like before bed inj as it's most convenient for me some ppl say that even inj before bed it does not stop ur natural pulse as hgh half life is around 20mins and ur natural pulse is released 2 hours after bed so it doesn't blunt it....dif schools I think.
    Try for ur self diff is not that big IMHO

I see what you're saying, but I thought the release of gh after injection was 2-3 hours? So wouldn't a nighttime injection actually blunt your natural pulse?

I've heard dif opinions but for little doses like up to 3iu I would take am but any thing more I like pre bed inj I sleep like im in a coma and wake up extremely rested!!!

Hondarocks is offline Banned
    At what dosage will the GH cause me to sleep better, I have trouble sleeping now. Im at 3iu's ED. And I am pinning in the am.

I started sleeping better deeper from 1iu

Hondarocks is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Prop_var_Testen View Post
    I started sleeping better deeper from 1iu
    When are you pining?

I started out apon awaking then I tried before bed and liked it much more.

Thread Information