Aussiebb is offline Associate Member

Are these side effects normal for Gh?

Ive just dabbled into the world of Gh and ive been on for 1 week at 2ui a day.I know its a low dose and im just trying to work it all out.

Problem is, my sleep patterns are very bad.I cant go to sleep early and just lay in bed till midnight or so, then wake up at 4am, stay awake for 30min, then fall asleep etc.

Next thing i noticed, im drinking alot of fluids, juice, water, just drinking and drinking.Is this from the gh, or it maybe be the hot weather where getting in aus now?

Hondarocks is offline Banned
    Hot weather sounds like it

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I noticed that when I first started on GH I had some issues with my sleep as well. Everyone is different....the first few months also just kind of felt weird until my body adjusted. Give it some time and your body some time to adjust on everything.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Perhaps lower your dose for a few days to catch up with yourself and then ease back in. Maybe down to 1 unit and add .5 a few days later and then another .5 a few days after that. Might help.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Aussiebb is offline Associate Member
    Ive stoped the gh for the moment and my sleep has improved.

I will start it again soon and see if im getting same problem

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    I couldn't sleep the first 2 weeks on gh. I had to do extra cardio just to tire myself out so I could sleep.

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I remember when i started my run i would go to bed at my normal time feeling wide awake. thinking i will never fall asleep, next thing i know its morning. It is kind of hard to explain, but try forgettign the fact that you dont feel tired just go lat down and close your eyes you may be suprised how quickly you actually fall asleep. Something to try anyway/

sizzlechest is offline Member
    Your body is probably adjusting. Bu the way If you have good stuff 2iu is ll you nedd to promote fat loss and replace what you have. Ramp up slowly if want to increase it.

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    i had issues with that as well. now its back to normal and i sleep better then before i started hgh

Thread Information