SUPERMAN5039 is offline Junior Member

Neck surgery and HGH

I'm facing neck surgery most likely in January. I'm having a disc replacement at C5/6 and a fusion at C7. I've been laid up for the most part since January of this year, with minimal training. My doc tells me anywhere from 6 weeks to 3 months recovery time. I want to start HGH. I have access to Tev-Tropin and Omnitropin. (not sure if I can post the price). (has anyone used these?).Both are expensive with a script and insurance doesn't cover them. Eventually I want to get up to 6iu daily x 5. I'm going to be doing PT post surgery but probably not enough to add muscle. Should I wait to start the HGH or start it next week? Will it help with a quicker recovery? Will I still lose fat if I'm not training? I know I'll probably add some pounds to while I'm down. Thanks.

I just turned 50. I'm 6'2 230 don't know my bf but it was around 12% pre injury. I've worked out for 30 years.

SUPERMAN5039 is offline Junior Member
    Ok my trt/hrt doc tells me to stop the HGH one week prior to the surgery and start it a week after and I should be good to go. He also told me it will help with my recovery.

Markosterone is offline Member
    If you can afford it, go for it!

As long as it's pharm grade you are good to go..

Thread Information