Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdoze View Post
    I think no difference between the 1cc and the 1/2cc syringes. The milliliter fractions are same. If I need 0.05ml I have to draw to the 5th tick on the syringes (1cc syringes).

Am I right?

Sorry, but I want sure before I start the peptides.
    Im already ordered 100 piece 1cc syringes...
    How you reconstitute the peptide will not change but drawing out the peptide into the slin pin might be different. I know on my 1/2cc slin pins I draw out to the 5 (which is the 5th line/tick). I don't think the 5 is listed on the 1cc pins as increments of 10 are used so just draw up to 1/2 the 10 mark and this should equal 100mcg.

Overdoze is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    How you reconstitute the peptide will not change but drawing out the peptide into the slin pin might be different. I know on my 1/2cc slin pins I draw out to the 5 (which is the 5th line/tick). I don't think the 5 is listed on the 1cc pins as increments of 10 are used so just draw up to 1/2 the 10 mark and this should equal 100mcg.

Thanks dude!

I make sure. On the 1cc syringes every tick mark equal with two tick mark on the 1/2 syringes. So, If I add 2ml BW to the 5mg GHRP, I need draw until the second tick mark.

Thread Information