Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckdiesel View Post
    I'll have to agree with ya swifto...I love the hell out of these peptides! Im running mod grf 1-29 and ghrp 6 at about 65% of my body weight in mcg and have been for about a month now and can say im experiencing the same as you are...minus the left hand numbness lol. My right hand gets all tingly though. I was inj sub q for the first 3 weeks and this last week I switched to intramuscular and I would have to strongly recommend that route of administration. I couldn't say for sure if its more beneficial, but I can say my sides come on faster and much stronger that way. In about 3 weeks or so im gonna add some test to the mix and I so cant wait!
    Interesting...from my research clearing time of GH shouldn't change w/ either injection method (subq or IM). That being said if subq is irritating the point of injection then I see nothing wrong w/ IM injections, but I don't think it will effect the endogenous GH spike or clearing time.

Chuckdiesel is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    Interesting...from my research clearing time of GH shouldn't change w/ either injection method (subq or IM). That being said if subq is irritating the point of injection then I see nothing wrong w/ IM injections, but I don't think it will effect the endogenous GH spike or clearing time.
    Very true as that is what I've read and researched myself, the only difference I see, both from text and personal experience, is that the GH spike sets in faster through IM opposed to sub q...I've read going IV sets in even quicker, bit I wouldn't dare put a pin my vein to inject...no joke lol. I recommend trying it swifto and document your experience to either make or break my case lol

Chuckdiesel is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    In humans, a dose of 1.5mcg/kg (150mcg for a 100kg male) of GHRP-2 or GHRP-6 when combined with a modified GRF 1-29 of equal dosage creates a three-hour pulse of GH

that is double the amplitude of an 8 IU synthetic (e.coli derived) growth hormone dose.[4] IV, intramuscular and subcutaneous routes lead to different onset times but roughly

similar peaks and declines. Due to ease of synthesis (as opposed to the complicated process of creating GH from e. coli), safety, and lower cost, modified GRF 1-29 together

with GHRP-2, GHRP- 6 or the newer Ipamorelin, taken as part of comprehensive therapy may supplant conventional exogenous GH therapy.

Here is a little bit of text that I read that started my research into different administration routes...im hoping the IM route is treating ya well swifto! Though I find there still is a little bit of irritation when inj into the muscle and I'll get a little red bump. Its not really itchy but you can feel the slight irritation.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckdiesel View Post
    In humans, a dose of 1.5mcg/kg (150mcg for a 100kg male) of GHRP-2 or GHRP-6 when combined with a modified GRF 1-29 of equal dosage creates a three-hour pulse of GH

that is double the amplitude of an 8 IU synthetic (e.coli derived) growth hormone dose.[4] IV, intramuscular and subcutaneous routes lead to different onset times but roughly

similar peaks and declines. Due to ease of synthesis (as opposed to the complicated process of creating GH from e. coli), safety, and lower cost, modified GRF 1-29 together

with GHRP-2, GHRP- 6 or the newer Ipamorelin, taken as part of comprehensive therapy may supplant conventional exogenous GH therapy.

Here is a little bit of text that I read that started my research into different administration routes...im hoping the IM route is treating ya well swifto! Though I find there still is a little bit of irritation when inj into the muscle and I'll get a little red bump. Its not really itchy but you can feel the slight irritation.
    Interesting...thanks for posting that!

Thread Information