H2Okid is offline Associate Member

clinic or private endocrinologist????

would you reccommend going to a clinic for a rx or a private endo dr? i have read it may be much cheaper to bypass the clinic and there "24-26 week program" price. also, it sounds like the price you pay for a rx of hgh is negotiable, as the dr's are able to negotiate the price of the rx. is this true? im all about buying in bulk to cut costs....

best,
    kid

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    well the clinics are more expensive but you are pretty much paying for a drug dealer. Clinics will prescribe what you can pay for. They are there for sales not your health.

And endo will prescribe you what you need if you do need something

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I think a local doc (even at a AA clinic) will provide better care and cheaper prices. They are not sales-oriented like the big mail-order clinics.

hmmm. i googled a list of 30 endos today. will be calling them tmrw to see who will set me up! im guessing ill be paying five hondo for the meeting, and then hopefully around that for my tev or nordi pens....

Hondarocks is offline Banned
    Glts

AndrewD54 is offline Junior Member
    I've been thinking of doing the same thing, I'm just worried about paying a couple hundred bucks for this "consultation" and then them not writing the script. So when you call around are you up front with them about what you're trying to do or do you have to play the game a little bit?

i think the cost is prob closer to 500. i think youd have to tell them about some symptoms you have(not really lol), and i mean as many symptoms as you can fake, and it would make it easier to get the rx. i have also read, that there are plenty of endo's that are ready and willing to write a rx(send me that way F U*K). so its cold call until you can find a money hungry endo who could give a shit if you really need a rx or not. they should be plentiful this day and era.

yeah.. just don't want to rush 500 bucks on something that's not a sure thing lol I'm not made of money!

find out how much you can afford for hgh, which is prob 2-3i.u a day, like the rest us broke dick mafu88ers, then schedule your appt with the clinic, lie like hell, and get a rx. then pay the piper for your fix, lose fat, get hard ons, lie, and get laid. then, settle down, get fat, depressed, laid 2wice a month(if ur lucky), and stare at your neighbors wife everyday till you come back to reality, get a divorce, go back to the gym, and start all over again. forget the hgh, cuz by now you prob have a nice pricey "child support" payment. lol, u cant lift shit anymore, say fu** it and try to get back with your wife cuz you cant get shi* for azz anymore, only to find out she is f***ing your brother. see you on Jerry u sorry MFer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow the future sounds so fantastic when you put it that way lol but i will take the advice and lie like a kid with a bad report card and see if i can get a rx

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    to be honest if i had to pay that much for script and clinic or rx prices for gh i wouldnt use it. I like gh but its not worth that much $$ to me

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewD54 View Post
    I've been thinking of doing the same thing, I'm just worried about paying a couple hundred bucks for this "consultation" and then them not writing the script. So when you call around are you up front with them about what you're trying to do or do you have to play the game a little bit?
    call around and ask up front to see what they offer and will do and ask ask ask. And the consultation is usually just something they add up front to start getting paid asap since it is a HUGE CASH COW business.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by H2Okid View Post
    would you reccommend going to a clinic for a rx or a private endo dr? i have read it may be much cheaper to bypass the clinic and there "24-26 week program" price. also, it sounds like the price you pay for a rx of hgh is negotiable, as the dr's are able to negotiate the price of the rx. is this true? im all about buying in bulk to cut costs....

best,
    kid
    doubt they will let you buy in bulk. Wishful thinking.....and negotiable? not really from what I have seen. Perhaps a few bucks here and there depending on where you live and where the doc gets it.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Hondarocks is offline Banned
    They wont let you buy in bulk.

Thread Information