Thread: HGH Qaulity

Hephens is offline Member

HGH Qaulity

Ok so i have these blue tops that are 25iu/vial, I believe there real but could they be fake or something ellse i seem to get carpel tunnel at 6iu and that's about it, but no general well being on it maybe some tiredness. But they seem to produce hgh gains cause i am definitely filling out more. The last generics i tried were from china and were unbelievable at 2iu i was feeling great, My question is what is the difference between the quality of HGH out there. You have these low quality and high quality growth people talk about out there and are they not all the same? Are some just weaker and require a higher dose to feel the same effects of pharma grade growth or could they be fake or a mimic of growth?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Some can mimic which makes a guessing game.....
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

noserider is offline Banned
    Too many variables involved.

Bioavailability
    Proper dose per vial
    Purity
    Antibodies
    Honest source

It really is a crap shoot. I only use Chinese generic so I'm well aware of the pitfalls. Good luck, hope you got some good shit.

H2Okid is offline Associate Member
    is there any comparative research study threads on here about this issue? i have been wanting to compare the "strength" of tev-tropin vs nordi pens just to see the difference in what your getting bang for buck wise...

i go to walmart and get mexican strawberries(beans) for a buck a can, or i can go to byerlys and get there brand for 2 bucks. i compare ingredients, producer, climate which they are grown in, and factor in the price and I can "mathmatically" make a decision which one i want to buy. id like to do the same with supplements, esp hgh. (this is a hypothetical situation i have presented), but thats how i like to pick and choose what im buying....

ive read that the aids patients get the strongest dosed hgh on the market(humatrope), now how do other brands step down the ladder from there? nordi, tev, saizen, zorbtive, jins, zomacton, serostim, hypertropin, etc......?

Hondarocks is offline Banned
    The only HGH approved for AIDS and HIV is serostim.

From Humatrope website
    Humatrope is used to treat children who are short or growing slowly because they:
    Do not make enough growth hormone on their own.
    Have Turner syndrome.
    Have idiopathic short stature, which means they are shorter than 98.8% of other children of the same age and sex, are growing at a rate not likely to allow them to reach normal adult height, and for whom no other cause of short stature can be found.
    Have SHOX deficiency.
    Were born smaller than normal for the number of weeks of pregnancy and who do not catch up in height by 2-4 years of age.
    Humatrope is used to treat adults who have growth hormone deficiency that began either in:
    Adulthood (as a result of pituitary disease, hypothalamic disease, surgery, radiation therapy, or trauma); or
    Childhood. Patients treated for growth hormone deficiency in childhood whose bones have stopped growing should be reevaluated.

Serostim Website

Different types of prescription drugs can be used to treat HIV-associated wasting. These medications have different benefits and risks. Each type fights the effects of wasting in a different way.

Appetite stimulants: oral treatments intended to increase appetite1
    Anabolic steroid : oral treatment that is similar to the male hormone and promotes weight gain2,3
    Growth hormone: Serostim® is the only FDA-approved injectable growth hormone that increases weight, increases lean body mass, and improves physical endurance.4 People taking Serostim® have reported the following adverse events: muscle aches, joint pain, and swelling (particularly of hands and feet). See the Important Risk Information for additional safety information regarding Serostim®
    A healthcare provider can help you or a loved one determine which treatment is the right fit. The first step is learning about the treatment options that are available and starting the conversation about HIV-associated wasting. Use the resources and information on this site to learn more and talk to your healthcare provider.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    ^^^ pharm grade is all equal. 10iu=10iu
    Some of the kits are packaged in different size vials. So that would make a vial contain more gh not stronger GH. Remember for aids patients they arent multi use vials.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    ^^^ pharm grade is all equal. 10iu=10iu
    Some of the kits are packaged in different size vials. So that would make a vial contain more gh not stronger GH. Remember for aids patients they arent multi use vials.
    I wonder what the dosage of serostim they recommend to combat wasting with gh?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondarocks View Post
    I wonder what the dosage of serostim they recommend to combat wasting with gh?
    i dont know if they are doing ed injection but my kits contains 18iu vials. That would be 1 injection

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i dont know if they are doing ed injection but my kits contains 18iu vials. That would be 1 injection
    I have the same kit, these guys are doing 18iu at once? Wow, thats huge.

Ok thanks for all the imput, i don't get any better general well being when taking these blue tops. isn't real Hgh suppose to give you good general well being all the time? I mean the first kit i tried at 2iu/day my general well being was great, now on these blue tops at 4iu/day don't get any general well being from them at all.
    Last edited by Hephens; 12-05-2011 at 08:33 AM.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Sense of well being was one of the best perks I have ever had and I was on pharma grade....
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

juicyjohnny is offline Junior Member
    Could someone please help answer the question of is it real sorostim?
    Look at the pictures on the thread
    "Please help real or fake serostim"
    Thank you

JimInAK is offline Member
    There are no pictures, bro...

Reread my post

Lol, what the hell go to your own thread, this is my question that i'm asking on this thread.

Skills is offline Associate Member
    From experience with HGH, 2 ius doesn't do much. Well being feeling test etc is so subjective. The best way I know to see if your gh is good is to load 10 iu's up when you first get it. I always go from around 95kg to 97 kgs within 24 hours due to increased water retention. If this happens I am good to go! I should also say that if you have never used gh before and are very sensitive to it this may be dangerous to your health. Also IMO genuine brown top 10iu hyges are by far the best chinese gh.

boomerfb is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skills
    From experience with HGH, 2 ius doesn't do much. Well being feeling test etc is so subjective. The best way I know to see if your gh is good is to load 10 iu's up when you first get it. I always go from around 95kg to 97 kgs within 24 hours due to increased water retention. If this happens I am good to go! I should also say that if you have never used gh before and are very sensitive to it this may be dangerous to your health. Also IMO genuine brown top 10iu hyges are by far the best chinese gh.
    My water weight jumped but it's not hgh it is ghrp-6 so your jump in water weight doesn't mean it's good hgh

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    I have used norditropin and genotropin and I definately feel the norditropin.

Skills is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boomerfb View Post
    My water weight jumped but it's not hgh it is ghrp-6 so your jump in water weight doesn't mean it's good hgh
    If it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck it's usually a duck.

boomerfb is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skills

If it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck it's usually a duck.
    What u mean by that? Mine is not hgh

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    People, stop wasting your money on Chinese/Generic HGH. Save up and get the pharma. Generic is ok for juice but pharma is the only way to go for HGH.

Sorry Heph

cncreteman is offline New Member

Any chance...

Can have someone Knowledeable with HGH please pm me.. I cannot message anyone on here for some reason,, tks

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cncreteman
    Can have someone Knowledeable with HGH please pm me.. I cannot message anyone on here for some reason,, tks
    You won't be able to read them till you have 50 post.

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cncreteman
    I tried to send you a pm and it wouldn't let me. I finish concrete too. Pm me when you get 50 post.

kong, tks,,
    Last edited by cncreteman; 01-02-2012 at 09:28 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cncreteman View Post
    kong, tks,,can we post email addys on here? xxxx at gmail dot com
    Bad idea, edit, remove the email or expect to get scammed.

done, thanks and btw, NOT on here for all the wrong reasons, jst new to all of this and wanted to try to communicate in private about all this,, sry everyone

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Do the test, it works

Thread Information