Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    boomerfb is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    and how many iu are supposed to be in the vial
    10 I am taking an insulin needle pulling 100 into it and reconstituting and take 3iu a day

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    well buddy. Thats not how gh is supposed to look. Thats not the way gh makes you feel. So i would say its safe to say you don't have gh.

Now you have a mystery chemical that you are injecting into yourself. Personally i wouldn't continue to do that,
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

well buddy. Thats not how gh is supposed to look. Thats not the way gh makes you feel. So i would say its safe to say you don't have gh.

Now you have a mystery chemical that you are injecting into yourself. Personally i wouldn't continue to do that,
    Ok so just so I'm correct if it's a 10 iu vial I have a insulin needle and I put 100 or a full needle into the vial to reconstitute and when I draw out 3 iu I draw out to the 30 line is that correct?

Quote Originally Posted by boomerfb View Post
    Ok so just so I'm correct if it's a 10 iu vial I have a insulin needle and I put 100 or a full needle into the vial to reconstitute and when I draw out 3 iu I draw out to the 30 line is that correct?
    that is correct

that is correct
    Just emailed my source and asked how he is going to make this right and he finally replied and said he is looking into it. If its ghrp which is what it sounds like I wonder how much that is compared to hgh I got screwed no matter hope my source makes it right.
    I'm glad I was measuring correctly I though I was just wanted to make sure.

depends on your source, how good they are and if they want to keep you as a customer.

good luck.

The only think now is if it is ghrp who knows what you are dosing it at

Just about a third of what I paid dammit. If I had to put on weight I would use this stuff, to bad I'm trying to lose bodyfat. It was odd when I bought the hgh he kept telling me man u need to add test to this and I was wanting to see the effects of just the hgh first to see if it was legit glad I did.. Anyone else ever get this before?

True on dosage what is the dosage for ghrp? I'm doing 3 iu everyday.

Just about a third of what I paid dammit. If I had to put on weight I would use this stuff, to bad I'm trying to lose bodyfat. It was odd when I bought the hgh he kept telling me man u need to add test to this and I was wanting to see the effects of just the hgh first to see if it was legit glad I did.. Anyone else ever get this before?
    Get what? Ripped off?

True on dosage what is the dosage for ghrp? I'm doing 3 iu everyday.
    Not sure on ghrp. I never used it. But you can't say you are doing 3iu because you dont know how much of what was in that vial.

Get ripped off I know happens all the time meant ghrp I imagine I'm not the only one who got this... Looking at ghrp it would help release natural hgh cuz that's what it does so I imagine u would get some hgh results but nothing like 3 iu of hgh

jholl is offline Junior Member
    haha so you actually asked your source if he sold you EQ as hgh? but this is the same stuff that me and my friend have. looks like little crack rocks or something in a vial right? i stopped using it a week ago because it was just making me bloated. my arms would go numb when i was sleeping but the hypo thing that some people are talking about is not normal.
    This looks like an iceberg in the vial with some more white powder on the bottom nothing like hockey puck on box it says I p somatotropin

I did ask my source what it was cuz its not hgh, he said it was hgh and yes like an iceberg more or less looking so u got the same stuff? Well I'm stopping today also. My source said he would look into it, in being a source u want people happy I would think for repeat customers

yea man it's the exact same stuff...same feelings as you, not normal feelings/sides for hgh.
    I did ask my source what it was cuz its not hgh, he said it was hgh and yes like an iceberg more or less looking so u got the same stuff? Well I'm stopping today also. My source said he would look into it, in being a source u want people happy I would think for repeat customers

Xtrakt0r is offline Junior Member
    Omg I was being sarcastic about the EQ lol.. I highly doubt someone would put EQ in powder form in a bottle to sell of as GH..

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrakt0r
    Omg I was being sarcastic about the EQ lol.. I highly doubt someone would put EQ in powder form in a bottle to sell of as GH..
    Think it's ghrp-6. Almost positive

sure its not EQ? hah jk, but anyways i dont think u should use it bc it might be ghrp but really it could be anything...
    Think it's ghrp-6. Almost positive

41AU is offline New Member
    Just got a few boxes of what you described. My dealer says its HGH with a little insulin in every bottle. Blue top hockey puck and dissolves clear. He takes 5ius aday and gets that hungry feeling too. I have no labels on vials or boxes. He says I can bring it back.Did I get F'd
    Last edited by 41AU; 12-12-2011 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 41AU
    Just got a few boxes of what you described. My dealer says its HGH with a little insulin in every bottle. Blue top hockey puck and dissolves clear. He takes 5ius aday and gets that hungry feeling too. I have no labels on vials or boxes. He says I can bring it back.Did I get F'd for 525.00 for 300IUs.
    Well at least u have the hockey pick mine didn't have that...... If its not hgh then I guess a slight screwing but he said u could take it back I would do that. If its the same stuff I got then I def would take it back. My shit was not anything g like I wanted...... It basically shut my libido down wife is wondering wtf!

edit your post and read the rules. There is no price discussion.
    And yes you got screwed. Its not gh. And its crazy he would tell you there is a little insulin in there too. WOW

I'd bring it back

edit your post and read the rules. There is no price discussion.
    And yes you got screwed. Its not gh. And its crazy he would tell you there is a little insulin in there too. WOW

I'd bring it back
    Exactly bring it back my source has not said much I hope he comes clean here soon but u know how this story goes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information