jahmezis45 is offline New Member

Achilles Rupture Igf-LR3 and Var

Hey some advice is needed. I'm coming off of a achilles tendon rupture repair surgery. Im three months post op im able to walk but my recovery process is not where it should be. I just ordered igf lr3 and Var to help me get in shape and help with this tendon issue im facing. Im new to this world of these types of supplements can anybody patiently and effeciently walk me through the process of how much and i should be taking how often and so on. I'm 5'11 215 and badly out of shape due to this injury. All help is appreciated

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Were you in shape before this happened? Be honest.
    So why did you order IGF and var if you know nothing about them? Was this recommended by someone and what do they know about it? Have you talked to your doctor about it? These are not exactly supplements so to speak....

I was in decent not great shape. I was playing flag football and thats when the rupture occurred. Well ive been looking up some info and as far as i could tell they both have tendon support properties. No it wasnt recommended by anyone but i did run into my orthopedist and i asked him offline what he thought about me trying Igf Lr3 he said that to be safe but he does know of some athletes that have used and have recovered very nicely from that and hgh . He also said for me being three months post surgery i should be able to do more with my achilles ie, single leg toe raise which i cant. So he said he would write up some notes for my physical therapist to follow that would be more conducive to someone with an athletic background.

OK you have done some research but you really need to do more before just taking it. Read a little bit here.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...nthony-Roberts

Then you can read some of these and you should also find your answer on how to mix it among these.
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...ne-Should-Read

Ive read that IGF can have some positive effect on healing and I know some people report that Var also helps with recovery but dont expect any miracles. One of the problems is people also get over confident and end up re injuring themselves so dont forgo the PT so you are monitored.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 12-26-2011 at 09:08 AM.

Thanks for the links. Yea im definitely going to keep up with physical therapy. Im hoping in three more months or so ill be ten times better. My doctor also told me that he anchored my achilles back together in such a way that i should never have this happen again. To be honest i was dumb for playing that particular day as i was in a huge car accident the day before i think i strained my achilles in the accident and then finished it off the next day.

two more questions if someone can answer with this IGF lr3 i saw on a few sites that mixing with AA isnt important but other sites have said its a necessity. SO which one is it? i was just going to make my own. Also can i just inject wherever or only in the muscle group i just worked out? this is important to me because i want my achilles to heal faster and didnt feel confident injecting it in or around my achilles

Order it online or even get it from the pharmacy. It's not a controlled substance but if you make your own and screw up even a little you will contaminate what you have and make it worthless and also risk infection.

thanks i ordered it online just to be safe. Im going to inject SQ my package should be arriving tomorrow. Also i did like ten yards of joggin recently which felt great even though it was only ten yards. i could have went further but it didnt feel right and i dont want to re reupture this thing. College football here i come lol

Thread Information