VMAAG is offline Female Member

Forgot to refrigerate

I'm sure this has been posted before...I forgot to refrigerate my Omnitrope last night - had been in the fridge all along and just forgot last night. Inside the house it was probably 70 degrees. How much damage did I do?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    wont be an issue, that's not to warm and 24 hrs it not that bad. Also, dont cry over spilled milk so to speak, nothing you can do about it now and at worse it may be a little weak. Was it only one? Already reconstituted? Again, I'm sure little to no damage was done. It took a couple of hours to get up to room temp so you have to figure that in the timing.

VMAAG is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    wont be an issue, that's not to warm and 24 hrs it not that bad. Also, dont cry over spilled milk so to speak, nothing you can do about it now and at worse it may be a little weak. Was it only one? Already reconstituted? Again, I'm sure little to no damage was done. It took a couple of hours to get up to room temp so you have to figure that in the timing.
    Yes already constituted. Plus it was only for about 8hrs total. Yes cannot do anything about it...just was hoping all was not lost and looks like from your post it's still good. Happy about that.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    will be fine....
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VMAAG View Post
    Yes already constituted. Plus it was only for about 8hrs total. Yes cannot do anything about it...just was hoping all was not lost and looks like from your post it's still good. Happy about that.
    8 hrs? if you did it repeatedly you may have some degradation but 1x I would bet money you have nothing to worry about.

Thread Information