I'm thinking of doing a really in-depth log starting in January 2012, taking a break in February, and then continuing again in March. I will include pictures and weekly updates. Right now before I start, I want to know what peoples' results with DES have been like so I can tweak my cycle for best results. I'm doing this mainly because I want a record for everyone to see, and possibly benefit from. Also I want to track my own results and see my progress.

First a little about myself. I'm 18, and not very muscular, in fact I'm actually very skinny without much real muscle mass to speak of. I weigh a whopping 121 pounds, and am only 5 foot 7. I think this is beneficial to the log, though, as you will be able to track the progress of the DES on its own instead of from someone who already has lots of muscle mass and is potentially taking it with other anabolics. As far as gains go, I'm going for mostly slow twitch in the upper body, mostly arms and chest, and fast twitch in the leg areas. I already have a very prominent six pack, but it is much more worked on the left side than the right, and I will be working on this as well. I know most of the users of this forum are bodybuilders that go for larger muscle mass for competitions, but I'm going for a more toned look, hence the slow twitch training. This is my first time using any kind of anabolic and I am eagerly awaiting the results.

Also I'm trying to increase hGH levels naturally so as to increase overall health and hopefully as well, height. My low budget can only afford igf-1 DES right now, and I need parental approval (lmao) so this might not even happen, but I'm sure they'll agree, as I'm telling them this is for bone growth, and not muscle growth. I'm also thinking of experimenting with injecting DES into my hands to make them larger/longer, as they are kind of smallish and give me a slightly meek look which I don't really care for.

Anyways, let me know what you think, and hopefully in the near future I will begin the log for all to see.

PS: If anyone has any tips for increasing hGH naturally or by means of cheap supplementation or pituitary stimulation (I don't believe any of that releaser bullshit) please PM me or leave a comment, as this could prove really beneficial to my overall goals.

Thanks for reading, I do realize this is a quite long post. Also the actual log will be posted in another thread, so as to keep comments relevant. Think of this as a precursor to the actual log. Thanks in advance for all the help, and I wish you all the best of luck in your own personal workouts.