Thread: Surgery Soon

Razor is offline Banned

Surgery Soon

That I am. Will not be able to workout for two weeks. Would like to get some opinions on how my gh to take for quicker healing and maintain bodyweight while not working out for 198lbs male.
    Still need to maintain caloric intake and eat lean as possible so I dont get fat.
    Any suggestions. Right now I have been doing 8iu EOD. Thinking of going to 4iu ED while recovering.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What kind of surgery??? Are you finally getting your balls dropped???? LOL j/k

Razor is offline Banned
    Just my left ball...shiittt keep ur mouth shut!

Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    Just my left ball...shiittt keep ur mouth shut!
    In that case - shoot your GH in the right side of your body so you won't be all lop-sided!

Razor is offline Banned
    Can I get some more attention with this, what do you guys think can help me recover faster?

What??? My advice wasn't good enough??? Fvcker!!! LMAO!

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    What??? My advice wasn't good enough??? Fvcker!!! LMAO!
    No of coarse not! It got me nowhere except checking my sack to make sure I have both nutz.

No of coarse not! It got me nowhere except checking my sack to make sure I have both nutz.
    Well at least you know now!
    On a serious note. I don't know why someone who knows about GH hasn't chimed in yet. With all the thread responses on here in the other threads about GH you would think you would have more input by now. Bump for Razr.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    Well at least you know now!
    On a serious note. I don't know why someone who knows about GH hasn't chimed in yet. With all the thread responses on here in the other threads about GH you would think you would have more input by now. Bump for Razr.
    Thanks brother, lots of redundant gh threads in here, figure a serious one we could all learn something from and its going to help me tons

juicyjohnny is offline Junior Member
    The Big Lebosky haha, what kind of surgery again ?

That I am. Will not be able to workout for two weeks. Would like to get some opinions on how my gh to take for quicker healing and maintain bodyweight while not working out for 198lbs male.
    Still need to maintain caloric intake and eat lean as possible so I dont get fat.
    Any suggestions. Right now I have been doing 8iu EOD. Thinking of going to 4iu ED while recovering.
    What kind of surgery are you having?

I think 4iu ED should be a good dose for general healing, but don't expect any miracles.

I had hernia surgery several months ago and ran 4iu ED throughout. It still hurt like hell and couldn't train hard for 2 months. 2 months was on the low side of recovery time for the surgery I had but nothing miraculous. I do think that it helped though b/c I've heard of people taking twice that long to be able to return to doing heavy core training. It probably sped up the process of my soft tissue growing over and binding to the kevlar mesh patch that was sewn in the hole of the hernia, as that is the main factor in recovery time with this type of surgery. The Dr did make a casual comment about how fast my incision was healing but it's not like he was blown away by it or awe-struck by the healing time.

Razor is offline Banned
    Hair transplant, it hurts like hell.

Thread Information