yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up Might get a prescription for GH this month humatrope

Last time my medical doctor told me how to use testosterone enhantate it was all wrong, he gave me 200mg per week no AI, end results i gained a lot of fat and water.

I got my stuff sorted out by people on this board and since then everything is fine.

Now my medical doctor is pretty game when it comes to prescription he gave me botox last year for neck pains.

My insurance covers humatrope i filled in the paper already my medical doctor needs to fill in the rest and fax it.

I want to take GH to repair my body, mostly ligaments and tendons laxity that i have been having for the last 10 years, things are going a lot better since i started some Trt i got a few prolotherapy treatments and can feel my body repairing faster.

I have written down 6IU per day but i need to know how to take this, i know i need to split it in 2 dosage each day, because GH is active for 12 hours or so in the body. Is 6IU enough to repair my body? do i need to take this everyday, some people say 5 days on 2 days off some say everyday?

And what is the price for GH each month with a prescription?

Thanks again guys.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    hum, never heard of anyone getting prescribed hgh unless they have AIDS.

gl

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    You got top of the line that's for sure.

5 on 2 off is usually for economic reasons more than anything else. And when injecting, try to make sure you do not eat especially carbs on either side for an hour. And many like to get up in the wee hours of the morning to inject plus the morning pins helps to blunt cortisol which is desired.

Your insurance covering this is amazing...

good luck and hope you feel better. Enjoy your deep sleep and dreams.....
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by gymfu;587***1
    hum, never heard of anyone getting prescribed hgh unless they have AIDS.

gl
    No my medical doctor prescrib it other then HIV reasons, he also give deca for that reason.

I was able to get a presc for botox last year that stuff cost an arm and a leg plus an eye, 1800$ for 6IU, that is 2 treatments and its for neck pains.

The special paper where filled and the insurance accepted. Crossing fingers for GH
    Last edited by yannick35; 01-26-2012 at 06:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    You got top of the line that's for sure.

5 on 2 off is usually for economic reasons more than anything else. And when injecting, try to make sure you do not eat especially carbs on either side for an hour. And many like to get up in the wee hours of the morning to inject plus the morning pins helps to blunt cortisol which is desired.

Your insurance covering this is amazing...

good luck and hope you feel better. Enjoy your deep sleep and dreams.....
    Wow if i i can get the same results using a 5 on 2 off then great, i am far from being rich that is for sure.

Thank you very much for your reply. Also interested in the fat loss on GH, don't care of muscle mass i am way too big at 244 pounds right now.

Razor is offline Banned
    6iu a day is gonna fix you right up buddy, I think 4.5-6iu is the sweet spot.

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    6iu of humatrop? paid for by insurance? this is surely too good to be true! i wish i had ur doc! ull love hgh esp with the test

Razor is offline Banned
    What insurance do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    What insurance do you have?
    Insurance a-l-l-i-a-n-c-e, but the medical doctor needs to fill in a special paper, they need to investigate, but last time with botox they accepted it, so its worth to try. Also for Delatestryl and androgel they covered it on the spot.

I am not sure what the cost per month is for GH when its covered by insurance.

If the sweet spot is 5IU then i can modify the paper for that. Also during that time i will get off TRT.

They cover a lot of things but they also cost a lot more then the insurance i had at other companies, 32$ before and now close to 50$, i also have a 1000$ per year spending account, i can put all my prolotherapy treatments on that even PRP.

Crossing fingers, if not i will buy on the black market and bring it to the guy that gives me my prolotherapy treatments to add to the cocktail. He did a few injections with GH on ligaments and tendons and he said it works wonders.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    like i said before your guy is a quak and a drug dealer nothing else.

I highly doubt your insurance will cover the gh. I dont see a legit medical reason you need it
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    like i said before your guy is a quak and a drug dealer nothing else.

I highly doubt your insurance will cover the gh. I dont see a legit medical reason you need it
    You might be right, not sure what reason he could give, GH is very high in collagen production this is my main interest in it, they say deca and equipoise is very good has well, but GH regenerates the cells. That would do wonders for my ligament laxity. Not sure if chronic pain would fit the discription or not.

That is what he said for botox, neck pains and i got like 3 treatments approved, i still have 1 treatment left that i am not going to take because botox did crap for my pain, testosterone did a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by markdbg View Post
    6iu of humatrop? paid for by insurance? this is surely too good to be true! i wish i had ur doc! ull love hgh esp with the test
    Yeah i heard that you can take test E with GH, not sure if my medical doctor will let me continue on test E, first he never gave me an AI, i got letro of ar, so my medical doctor does not know what he is doing, i gained a lot of useless weight on test E went from 217 to 250, in less then 8 weeks, water and fat some muscles.

I am 5 feet 10 inches and trying to repair my body, ligaments in the hip got laxed, lower back and neck due to dumb chiropractor adjusting me 300 times in a year at 3 times per week. I am also 39 would like to get a ideal bodyweight of around 190-200 pounds.

I know GH is good to burn fat, lot better then test E, with proper diet i was able to drop back at 240, adding an AI helped a lot has well.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    not everyone needs an ai for a trt dose. Doesnt mean your dr doesnt know what he is doing. The follow up blood work should have should high estro then he could precribe an ai. gaining 32 lbs in 8 weeks had very little to do it a lack of ai if you just took a normal trt dose.
    You are on all kinds of stuff that a normal trt would not be on. You cant compare.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    not everyone needs an ai for a trt dose. Doesnt mean your dr doesnt know what he is doing. The follow up blood work should have should high estro then he could precribe an ai. gaining 32 lbs in 8 weeks had very little to do it a lack of ai if you just took a normal trt dose.
    You are on all kinds of stuff that a normal trt would not be on. You cant compare.
    Well at 200mg per week i think its kind of High, plus he never gives AI to anyone. Gaining that amount of weight without eating more and not related to TRT i think not. He should have started me at a lower dose like 100mg then blood test and re-evaluate. But NOOOOOO 200mg per week and blood test in the next 6 months WOW.
    Last edited by yannick35; 01-28-2012 at 12:55 PM.

After reading on GH to death, i have read that most people get amazing results with 2IU per day for 5 days and 2 days off on weekends. I read a tread with someone who got on GH after hernia surgery and it went great to heal everything real fast.

I will try to get a full year but if i cant i will try to go for 6 months, with prolothrapy, dextrose, xylocaine and b12 injections in the cocktail that will fix the laxity in a big way.

GH can even be part of the prolo cocktail since all of the above is water based.

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    Any further on your rx, I will agree like most on this thread ...doubt they will approve gh. In fact if they do, they would probably only cover 100 bucks.

They approve GH for people with anemia, after iron pills palafer and test E fail to get results, they give you GH. Insurance covers 80% of it too. At 2IU 5 on 2 off the cost is 1260$ for 72IU or 24MG, i need 40 IU per month, 2IU is very good to repair my body and build collagen this is all i want.

So i would pay around 250$ but that would last me near 2 months.

Thread Information