Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Facecrash is offline Member

I can't take t4, anything else I can take with hgh???

I am overly sensitive to stim, and have Mitral Valve prolapse.

I'm running hgh pharm for shoulder surgery recovery.
    cycle looks like:

month 1 & 2 - 2.5iu 5 on 2 off
    month 3 - 3iu 5 on 2 off
    month 4 - 3.5iu 5 on 2 off
    month 5-6 - 4iu 5 on 2 off

I'm very hesitant to run t4 along with this because of my sensitivity to stim. Any suggestions here?

33 yrs old
    5'9
    5 cycles aas, none hgh

just looking for rehab for shoulder, not for real gains.

Just run the HGH. T4 helps but I ran HGH by itself for about 3 years and got good results.

Thanks, a lot of mixed reviews out there. Can anyone tell me what I should take on off days? Any supp suggesqtions?

Have you taken T4 before and felt a stimulant effect from it? Because its not a stim, it doesn't increase heart rate or core body temp. It's not even considered the "active" thyroid hormone as it has to be converted to T3 to exert its effects. And if GH does suppress your thyroid function then supplementing with thyroxine will just restore your natural thyroid levels.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Have you taken T4 before and felt a stimulant effect from it? Because its not a stim, it doesn't increase heart rate or core body temp. It's not even considered the "active" thyroid hormone as it has to be converted to T3 to exert its effects. And if GH does suppress your thyroid function then supplementing with thyroxine will just restore your natural thyroid levels.
    i agree. you shouldn't really "feel" anything on T4
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    I have read this before but when I do take T4 (100mcg) it does tend to "heat me up" and increase heart rate...why is this? I've had my TSH tested a few months back and it was 1.325 which looked ideal in the range of 0.350-4.500 uIU/mL SLN. I've only been injecting a small amount of pharma grade GH (1iu IM) in the morning and pwo so I fell like I don't even need T4 with this small amount and since I'm pinning it IM (faster clearing time). When I have taken T4 in the past (while not on GH) it did help me lean out...so I plan on taking it again (with GH) when I'm cutting here in a few months.

I have not taken t4 I have just read reviews of guys who are stim sensitive and heard some scary stories. I guess I just don't want to chance it. I guess I'll try a very low dose and see how it goes, any recommendations of how much I should take and when considering the low dosage of gh. Thanks

Thread Information