j-bol88 is offline New Member

What has HGH done for you so far??

Whats up everyone.. Just would like to know your hgh story.. Sometime in the future Im gunna be starting my GH regimen.. I know that every"body" is different but let me know what your exp was that way i can know what to expect ya knowww

What changes it brought about for you? lean mass, strength, size, vasculairty etc..
    do you like it?
    recommend it?

thank you.. thank you..

alrightyy.. guess my post didn't have enough substance for a response..

What Did HGH Do For You??... How and how much did you cycle?.. anything helps as long as its honesty

much appreciated

I'm coming up on 52 in a month. HGH has been noticeable in helping me keep the fat down around my belly. I just got done with a 14 day juice cleanse and now I can see blood vessels through my thighs and my six packs pop out. The HGH allows me to eat pizza, donuts, and helps me to keep my comfort food going while I stay lean. I also notice that I can concentrate a lot better. I'm a computer geek so I write pretty complex algorithms. I can stay focused on a problem a lot longer without being fatigued. I notice that my sense of welling being is through the roof. I feel great. I wish I felt this good in my 20's, I woulda got more dates. LOL The HGH experience has been the best thing that's happened to me since my wife and kids.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Lets see..... Leaned me out... increased my strength, my sleep, my injuries, my scars, my mood.... HGH is god like...

It is the #1 reason why the pro's are so fkin big these days... Period end of story have a nice life (slin helps too though)

Razor is offline Banned
    Leaned me out, Accelerated Wound Healing, Recovery Time, Hyperplasia and Hypertrophy

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I'm coming up on 52 in a month. HGH has been noticeable in helping me keep the fat down around my belly. I just got done with a 14 day juice cleanse and now I can see blood vessels through my thighs and my six packs pop out. The HGH allows me to eat pizza, donuts, and helps me to keep my comfort food going while I stay lean. I also notice that I can concentrate a lot better. I'm a computer geek so I write pretty complex algorithms. I can stay focused on a problem a lot longer without being fatigued. I notice that my sense of welling being is through the roof. I feel great. I wish I felt this good in my 20's, I woulda got more dates. LOL The HGH experience has been the best thing that's happened to me since my wife and kids.
    I have been on it 6 months and my time has come to an end.
    Last edited by Razor; 02-11-2012 at 12:56 PM.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I am curious for how long you have been taking HGH, when you started to se these benefits, and what your dosage is?
    Sounds like you are in this for life, and not a cycle. From what I read 1-2iu ED will do the job....

thanks for the responses broski's

much appreciated..

Thread Information