Flier is offline Productive Member

Need help with what HGH script to ask for

Hi guys,

I can pick any HGH script I want, so please help me out. (USA)

Which is the best brand, and for how much should the script be?

Nutropin and Humatrope are manufactured by Protein Secretion Technology. Some cheaper stuff is manufactured by Mouse-cell technology. I guess I want the first?

What about Jintropin and Hypertropin? Is it available on script in the US? If so, I´ll save a bucketload of $. And I´m assuming if I get it through a US pharmacy, it´s been quality controlled?

And then, how much to ask for, realistically. I obviously can´t ask for 5iu/day, right?
    Is 12 month supply of 2iu/day a modest enough request? Or should I go for 3iu?

Thanks guys

Razor is offline Banned
    The best I ever used was Nurtropin AQ

Thats the most expensive too. I guess for a reason?
    How much can I ask for?

If I understand correct, Serostim and Saizen is avail. in the US?
    Are these just as potent? Because they are 1/2 the price of Nutropin/Humatrope.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    any pharm grade is equal to each other.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    any pharm grade is equal to each other.
    So why is Nutropin $22 and Serostim $10? There must be a difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Flier View Post
    So why is Nutropin $22 and Serostim $10? There must be a difference?
    1iu is = to 1iu. doesnt matter the brand of real pharm grade.

Interesting post from another board.
    I was also wondering what the difference between Serostim and Saizen was, and I found it´s just the concentration. Serostim is 18iu/ml (Basically for Aids patients, and Saizen is 1.5iu/ml (anti aging)

"All real rhGH is the same........human growth hormone produced by recombinant DNA technology has 191 amino acid residues and a molecular weight of 22,125 daltons. Otherwise it would not be human.
    Serostim is the number one most prescribed brand in the world.....probably because Serono's processing procedure creates a synthetic hormone so stable that it does not require refrigeration prior to mixing. Humatrope does require refrigeration at all times, which makes a black market purchase somewhat risky. How is one to know if it has been properly handled?
    GH distinctions are personal, not chemical. I prefer Nutropin Depot because of it's time-release linear delivery system. One injection every 3 to 4 weeks. Some prefer Humatrope because they like the auto mixing pen. Others like Serostim because they don't want to worry about refrigeration problems. All these products, and others like Genotropin and the Chinese brands, are good."

1iu is = to 1iu. doesnt matter the brand of real pharm grade.
    Ok, thanks Gixx. But why can one sell for twice as much and still be in business. Doesn't happen with Gas stations, Airlines, or cold medication.
    If this is right, why go with anything but Serostim, which is the cheapest?

So if I ask for Serostim, how much can I ask for?

lots of prescription meds cost differently between brands.

Flier i forgot arent you pretty young. Gh really is kind of a waste at a young age.

What are you trying to do? That matters on how much to take?

lots of prescription meds cost differently between brands.

Flier i forgot arent you pretty young. Gh really is kind of a waste at a young age.

What are you trying to do? That matters on how much to take?
    LOL....43. Is that young?
    I think HGH will be a part of my future from here on out.
    For all of it´s antiaging benefits for the long term, but for right now, to help me metabolize.
    I ask how much because I want to know what to ask for in the script. It would be ridiculous if I asked the doc for 5iu/day right, so is 2iu "normal"?
    No doc is gonna prescribe for anabolic purposes, but I want to get as much as I can.

Nomatter what my script says, I will probably do 3iu/day, then do BW and see what it does for me.

Razor is offline Banned
    LOL....43. Is that young?
    I think HGH will be a part of my future from here on out.
    For all of it´s antiaging benefits for the long term, but for right now, to help me metabolize.
    I ask how much because I want to know what to ask for in the script. It would be ridiculous if I asked the doc for 5iu/day right, so is 2iu "normal"?
    No doc is gonna prescribe for anabolic purposes, but I want to get as much as I can.
    Yea your way too your gtfo!! lol

lol some reason i thought you were in your 20's.
    Ask for a script for 3iu a day then. Whats the worst he will say ill give you 2iu?

lol some reason i thought you were in your 20's.
    Ask for a script for 3iu a day then. Whats the worst he will say ill give you 2iu?
    Ok, I´ll do that then.
    For 6 months, or 12, whatever he´ll give me.
    Serostim is the #1 brand prescribed to Aids patients, so high IU prescriptions are no red flag.

Ok, I´ll do that then.
    For 6 months, or 12, whatever he´ll give me.
    Serostim is the #1 brand prescribed to Aids patients, so high IU prescriptions are no red flag.
    no people take different doses for different reasons. Some people take 8iu + for medical reasons

no people take different doses for different reasons. Some people take 8iu + for medical reasons
    Thanks for your help buddy, I´ll let u know what happens.
    Let your wife´s friend know I´m scoring some HGH. Maybe she want to hook up, and we can shoot some together...lol

lol after you saying that one of the latin girls in the tranny thread was your type, i dont think you would like her friend then

lol after you saying that one of the latin girls in the tranny thread was your type, i dont think you would like her friend then
    Hehe...I must admit I am weak for the girl-next door type.The cute one, that does not attract to much attention. Rolling with the children, walking out of the house in sweatpants without makeup, camping without breaking fingernails....etc.

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    Flier do you fly for a living

also if you don't have low IGF-1 level's you might not get HGH. I am 30 and still at the top of the range. Actually I tested high on that test and never have taken hgh or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Brohim View Post
    Flier do you fly for a living

also if you don't have low IGF-1 level's you might not get HGH. I am 30 and still at the top of the range. Actually I tested high on that test and never have taken hgh or anything.
    I used too. Retired.
    I can get any script I want.
    So that´s why I´m asking here, what is the best script to ask for.
    And so far the answer is Serostim bc of price.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Hehe...I must admit I am weak for the girl-next door type.The cute one, that does not attract to much attention. Rolling with the children, walking out of the house in sweatpants without makeup, camping without breaking fingernails....etc.
    You rang?

And as far as all pharma being the same. If there were a contest where ALL the pharma grades were waiting on a table top as the crowd anticipated dashing fast to pick out their choice, which pharma hgh would be picked? I bet some brands would be picked over the others even though they are ALL supposed to be the same. In other words, I doubt anyone would pick Omnitrope over Humatrope.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    You rang?

And as far as all pharma being the same. If there were a contest where ALL the pharma grades were waiting on a table top as the crowd anticipated dashing fast to pick out their choice, which pharma hgh would be picked? I bet some brands would be picked over the others even though they are ALL supposed to be the same. In other words, I doubt anyone would pick Omnitrope over Humatrope.
    Yes...hehe
    If we stick with the US Somatropins, I see 2 distinct differences, which also is reflected in their price. Protein Secretion technology or Mouse-cell technology.
    Where the second is about half the price of the first. However both 191, and bioidentical. So....I guess I´m just going with the cheaper one (Serostim/Saizen)

Razor is offline Banned
    Interesting post from another board.
    I was also wondering what the difference between Serostim and Saizen was, and I found it´s just the concentration. Serostim is 18iu/ml (Basically for Aids patients, and Saizen is 1.5iu/ml (anti aging)

"All real rhGH is the same........human growth hormone produced by recombinant DNA technology has 191 amino acid residues and a molecular weight of 22,125 daltons. Otherwise it would not be human.
    Serostim is the number one most prescribed brand in the world.....probably because Serono's processing procedure creates a synthetic hormone so stable that it does not require refrigeration prior to mixing. Humatrope does require refrigeration at all times, which makes a black market purchase somewhat risky. How is one to know if it has been properly handled?
    GH distinctions are personal, not chemical. I prefer Nutropin Depot because of it's time-release linear delivery system. One injection every 3 to 4 weeks. Some prefer Humatrope because they like the auto mixing pen. Others like Serostim because they don't want to worry about refrigeration problems. All these products, and others like Genotropin and the Chinese brands, are good."
    Lol like I said Nutropin is the best! If I could get whatever I wanted from a script and covered, that would be what I wanted
    Plus I always worried about people seeing the serostim googling it and then me trying explain to them how I do not have aids lol
    I forgot to ask how on earth did you get your insurance company to cover this?
    Last edited by Razor; 02-22-2012 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    Lol like I said Nutropin is the best! If I could get whatever I wanted from a script and covered, that would be what I wanted
    Plus I always worried about people seeing the serostim googling it and then me trying explain to them how I do not have aids lol
    I forgot to ask how on earth did you get your insurance company to cover this?
    I don´t have insurance.
    ....no job, no girlfriend.
    But I have my weights, my Musclemilk, my Chicken, and now my HGH.
    Life´s good!

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flier
    I don´t have insurance.
    ....no job, no girlfriend.
    But I have my weights, my Musclemilk, my Chicken, and now my HGH.
    Life´s good!
    Great attitude to have mate, I'm in similar suitation myself at moment minus the hgh lol but instead of feeling sorry for myself, I see it as a chance to be dedicated to my training and grow like a mo fo, then hopefully in future when things change and I don't have the time to live in the gym and kitchen all ill have to do is maintain my physique, again great attitude to have mate

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    Great attitude to have mate, I'm in similar suitation myself at moment minus the hgh lol but instead of feeling sorry for myself, I see it as a chance to be dedicated to my training and grow like a mo fo, then hopefully in future when things change and I don't have the time to live in the gym and kitchen all ill have to do is maintain my physique, again great attitude to have mate
    Gym is great therapy if something has gone wrong.
    The worst that can happen, and happens a lot, is to let our physique suffer because we are going through a personal crisis. Whatever we are going through will be amplified as the belly is growing.

Score!

Thread Information