ata1979 is offline Associate Member

Injury Prone Post HGH Cycle?

What up Bros, been away for awhile. Completed a 7 month HGH cycle last month and felt great. But, I have noticed that I have been getting injured since completion. I severly strained a wrist ligament while lifting and then started having quad problems while playing soccer. Granted, everyone gets a muscle injury on and off but 2 injuries the month after going off growth got me wondering are the two related.

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ata1979 View Post
    What up Bros, been away for awhile. Completed a 7 month HGH cycle last month and felt great. But, I have noticed that I have been getting injured since completion. I severly strained a wrist ligament while lifting and then started having quad problems while playing soccer. Granted, everyone gets a muscle injury on and off but 2 injuries the month after going off growth got me wondering are the two related.
    Soccer is very intense has a sport, also did you lift very heavy?, GH is not suppose to cause injuries its suppose to repair them, what dosage did you use? i am using 2IU per day and considering dropping to 1IU will be going for a whole year and try longer. Maybe at higher dosage it can cause injuries? not sure.

Nice avatar kind of look like my girlfriend body hehehehe

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    Soccer is very intense has a sport, also did you lift very heavy?, GH is not suppose to cause injuries its suppose to repair them, what dosage did you use? i am using 2IU per day and considering dropping to 1IU will be going for a whole year and try longer. Maybe at higher dosage it can cause injuries? not sure.

Nice avatar kind of look like my girlfriend body hehehehe
    I felt great on GH but started getting injured after my cycle. I started at 2ius and bumped up to 6 gradually. I had no problems while I was on, the problems started a month after completion. Maybe its just a coincidence.

The avatar is my Ukrainian"friend" Milana

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    I want a Ukrainian friend too heheheh. Well i just asked a question on what happens when you get off GH because i am using it to repair my body has well. I know that i will never train has heavy has i did but at 40 its normal i guess not to kill yourself in the gym everytime

Thread Information